Our love

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Jinyoung roaming around his parent neighbourhood, he will fly to Japan tomorrow so he only had tonight to come and visit his parent. He count into three and stopped his car at last and he saw the light in his room turn on. Who stay in my room and Jinyoung open the door and it shocked his dad who busy talking with someone. He sure that was Mark who look at him with a smirk.

“Junior…” His dad hugged him and welcoming him with bright smile. It not easy to make Jinyoung visit them.

“Erm… Junior this Yien, you remember him?” JYP asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

“So that was your car? I saw you drive around 5 times in front of your house, I thought some robber.” Jinyoung bites his lips and Mark chuckled.

“Did you eat? Mom said he sleep at your house last time.” JYP caress his son hair and it look like Jinyoung not bothered with it anymore.

“Dad, where is mom?” Jinyoung naturally called him after a long time.

“Mom, she might be in the kitchen. You know what is today date right?” Jinyoung puzzled and he just frowned.

“Mom birthday already past right and Dad too. Your anniversary last month, I’m sorry for just send the present.” Jinyoung said and he look at Mark.

Mark just smile at him.

“Is it your birthday?” Jinyoung asked.

“You really not remember anything about me, right?” Mark look sad but he know will Jinyoung accept him when he remember.

“Yien, I finished cook let celebrate.” His mother came and shocked to see Jinyoung was there.

“Hi, mom.” Jinyoung stand and his mother hugged him.

“You come home, Baby.” Yenny kissed his son cheeks.

“Sorry, I did what I’m should not do.” Jinyoung look into his mother eyes.

“It okay, at least now you slowly come to us.” Yenny hold Jinyoung hand and JYP just laughed at his wife acted.

Jinyoung look at the cake and he saw ‘Happy Anniversary’ with five candles.

“Wait, your anniversary?” Jinyoung shocked and they can hear a disappointed tone.

“Yep, our anniversary.” Mark back hugged Jinyoung and the younger startle. Mark took the knife and cut the cake, forcing jinyoung holding the knife together.

“Ours?” Jinyoung turn around his face just inch from Mark and his heart beat so fast. The feeling so different, he remember these feeling so well, when he sleep and someone come in his dream and holding his hand.

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand and bring him to sit.

That night Jinyoung and Mark left alone in the living room, drink some coffee and cut fruit.

“Mark or Yien?” Jinyoung asked and Mark chuckled.

“I like Yien more when it you.” Mark answer and he remember leaving alone with Jinyoung in the past.

“Who are you, Yien?” Jinyoung sipped his coffee and look at Mark.

“Your husband.” Mark look at Jinyoung and the younger surprised.

“Funny…” Jinyoung look away not able to look into Mark stare.

“Just because you like Suzy now?” Mark forced Jinyoung to look at him.

“Suzy? Are you a reporter or what?” Jinyoung pushed Mark hand from his chin.

“I’m asking. Did you really date her?” Mark and Jinyoung intense stare each other.

“Do I have to answer when I don’t even know you?” Jinyoung felt cheated. He stood up and wanted to leave.

“Stop there. I know your heart know me. I feel how fast your heart beat when I close to you. Your eyes still look at me with the same feeling.” Mark stood up and turned Jinyoung to face him. He wrapped his arm around the younger waist.

“Why you did this to me? My heart hurt so much but I still want to know who you are.” Jinyoung hand touched Mark face and slowly his tears fall.

Mark just let Jinyoung cried and he know he will do anything for his wife. Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“I will tell you everything but wait here for a while.” Mark run to get some thick clothes and muffler. He wrapped the muffler around Jinyoung and held the younger hand, then leaving the house.

“I think this way to school.” Mark

Please log in to read the full chapter