Party

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung open his eyes when the light stricking into his eyes, he saw Mark slept on the couch and slowly he bring his dripped went to see the older. Jinyoung never did a good thing for Mark since the elder come. His word always cold and angry at the older. Jinyoung close the curtain to let Mark sleep more and he slowly out from his ward to look around. Jinyoung reach the rooftop and he remember exactly how Mark being a sweet heart to him. Jinyoung sighed why he always had a doubt about Mark. He know maybe Mark he know in the past might not the same with the person who treat him nicely this few days.

 “So, you like being here?” Jinyoung shocked when he saw Mark yawn and come toward him.

“How did you know I come here?” Jinyoung frowned and Mark chuckled lean his body over the wall.

“I already woke up when you come to close the curtain this morning.” Mark look at Jinyoung and he saw Jinyoung bites his lips.

“Nice.” Jinyoung come and stand next to Mark.

“Junior, can we start again? I meant this wedding can we start as a true married couple?” Mark stand in front of Jinyoung blocking the younger from left.

“I don’t know, Yien.” Jinyoung look down and let a deep sighed.

“Do you love me?” Mark finger reach Jinyoung chin and make the younger look at him. Jinyoung slowly nodded.

“I love you too.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheek before planted a deep kissed.

Jinyoung can leave Hospital so Mark took courage to drive since both JInyoung parent busy with work. Jinyoung a little disappointed but he knows his mother and father maybe had something more important. Jinyoung look at Mark sweat over to drive the car so he hold the older hand and smile.

“I’m here with you.” Jinyoung took a courage to look positively enjoy their wedding.

“Thanks.” Mark able to feel the confident and he drove off.

                Jinyoung let Mark interlace their hand along the drive and when the car reach their home Jinyoung shocked to see all his friend having a BBQ party at his house. Jinyoung look at Mark and the older just giggled.

“So, you are teaming with Mom and Dad?” Jinyoung pouted.

“How can I reject your lovely Mom and protective Dad request?” Mark kissed JInyoung knuckled before come out from his seat.

“Welcome home son!” JYP gave his son a big hugged.

“Dad, you have your student looking at you.” Jinyoung pushed his clingy father away and running to sit with Jaebum.

“I hope you not shocked when you go to your room.” Jaebum warning and Youngjae laughed.

“What happen tell me now, please?” Jinyoung begged but Jaebum just ruffled the younger hair.

Please log in to read the full chapter