Family and Friends

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum bring Mark to his class and of course so many eyes staring at him. Jinyoung follow the two and he just let Jaebum talked about the school with Mark. Jinyoung not even bother to talk to Mark so when Jaebum reach their class, Jinyoung smile at the older and as usual, they hugged. Mark just look at how close the two friendship and he remember when he in LA that not usual to hugged between two men unless you have a thing.

“Oh, here your lunch box. Dad text me just now that he want to meet you after lunch.” Jinyoung gave Mark his lunch box and left.

“Junior… oh I means Jinyoung… Thanks.” Mark shouted but Jinyoung look back a little before left.

“Let’s sat, just give him a little space to accept this.” Jaebum hugged Mark shoulder.

“I know and it because of me myself.” Mark sat beside Jaebum and new student introduction start when teacher come in.

Jinyoung deep in his thought, never once he dream marrying Mark after what happen between them and he did not expect he going to meet Mark again. Jinyoung love his parent so much so he know they did all of this with a lot of think. Jinyoung never against his parent decision but this too much for him. Jinyoung suddenly stood up and requested a permission to left class since he was feeling unwell. Jinyoung went to music room and played some piano piece while waiting for others finished their class to lunch together.

 

At Airport

“Why you even come here with me?” Youngjae look at his cousin.

“Of course I need to come with you. I already promise your mom and dad that I will protect you.” Jackson hugged his little brother shoulder.

“Should you at least find someone more important than me?” Youngjae really wished Jackson had someone.

“I did and she so pretty.” Jackson smirk.

“Don’t tell me it her?” Youngjae stopped and looked at Jackson, while the older shyly nodded.

 “God, she hot and how dare you not even told Grandma.” Youngjae slapped Jackson shoulder.

“Grandma will make it a big family news and both of us want to date in secret even it family arrangement.” Jackson hugged his little brother back.

“You so lucky man.” Youngjae and Jackson always bickering but their relation strong than it look like.

“Choi Youngjae, for your information I still would not let you easily date that grey hair boy.” Jackson smirk and Youngjae sighed.

Jackson and Youngjae sat while waiting for their driver.

“Hyung, can you please let my hand go.” Youngjae look at how Jackson hold his hand.

“No, I will not letting this go. You know what, you easily lost your way and I will not spend my time in this foreign airport to find you.” Jackson beam the most charming smile.

“Heo Youngji shi why you need to be in Hong Kong while Jackson hyung was here!” Youngjae hate the fact Youngji visit their family while their admission for school is today.

“Youngji had a good sense.” Jackson unlocked his phone and Youngjae find it annoying to see Youngji photo in his cousin locked screen.

               

                The driver came and picked them, they when direct to their school since they were late. Youngjae dial Jinyoung number but no one picked up. He call his lover and without even second count Jaebum already answer. Youngjae smile whenever Jaebum treat his call as important. Jackson just look at the view through the window and think that this is his lover country.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Youngjae asked while look at his watched.

“We having lunch, Baby.” Jaebum smile at Mark who seem speechless with romantic Jaebum.

“Hyung, I tried to call Jinyoung hyung but he was not picking up.” Youngjae told Jaebum about Jinyoung.

“Huh… he was giving his time to you but he was not picking up. He not here too. It okay I will find him.” Jaebum promise to his lover.

“Okay, please tell him to call me back.” Youngjae said while look at Jackson who already doze off.

“Okay, Baby. See you when you come here.” Jaebum smile and made a kissed sound.

“Love you and see you soon.” Youngjae blushed thought that they will met today.

Jaebum look at Mark who seem like tried hard to feel comfortable around them. Yugyeom and Bambam busy arguing about their sosej, since Mark not really talked so they just let him amused with their action. Jaebum sighed when he remembered Jinyoung crying face back from his LA trip few years back and when he looked at Mark today as real person, Jaebum felt sympathy.

“Mark, eat your lunch. I need to find Jinyoung.” Jaebum want to leave but Mark hold his wrist.

“I will follow you.” Mark stood up and Jaebum can only smile.

“Mark, can I ask you something?” Jaebum look at Mark.

“Sure. I know no secret between both of you. So, I guess you also know what happen between us.” Mark breathed heavily, he already expect this to come.

“Yes, no secret between us and I agreed what you did that time was hurting him. This marriage are you going to protect it?” Jaebum asked frankly.

“Yes, Jaebum. I want to be with him and only him.” Mark love Jinyoung that true.

“Good, that make thing easy since he love you too.” Jaebum smile and Mark follow him enter the music room.

Jinyoung was there with his headphone attached with the piano and busy singing some song. Jaebum just let Mark see the other side of his wife and he know Mark surprise with Jinyoung sweet voice. Jaebum patted Mark shoulder and he left the room while Mark sat as an audience. Jinyoung too fascinate with his piano and singing. Then, Mark saw Jinyoung put his head on the Piano board, when he look up back Mark saw Jinyoung wiped his tears. Jinyoung took his bag and he surprise to see Mark was there.

“When did you coming inside?” Jinyoung walked to Mark.

“Just now.” Mark look at Jinyoung and he still can see the wet tears the younger cheeks.

“I want to go to café but you can stay here if you want.” Jinyoung look at Mark wh

Please log in to read the full chapter