Memories

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 years later

 

                Mark look deep into the LA city view from his tower, he proud with what he had today and he satisfied with it but they were something he still felt empty. It his heart, it truly empty since the day he lost Jinyoung.

“Mark hyung…” Jackson came and hugged his best friend.

“So, how your latest business trip?” Mark look at Jackson that carry a paper bag.

“As usual and I miss my wife so much.” Jackson gave the paper bag to Mark and he sat on the couch.

“Only 2 weeks and you act likes you left her a month.” Mark took a sat in front of Jackson.

“Youngji is my life.” Jackson acted just like him few years ago.

“Yes, yes… don’t call me when you fought anymore.” Mark giggled remember how Jackson called him in the middle of night when Youngji locked their door.

“That only one night.” Jackson throw the cushion and Mark grabbed it.

Jackson look at Mark and they stay silent for a while.

“So, what actually you want to tell me? Since, it should be an important news that make you stop in LA not direct to Seoul.” Mark look at Jackson.

“Mark, when will you start to forget Jinyoung?” Jackson saw Mark just took a deep breathed.

“When the right time come?” Mark lean his back on the couch.

“Mark, please. Youngji said a lot of her friends asked about you and you know Youngji friends is top class, right?” Jackson smirked.

“I’m looking for soulmate Jackson. Someone that I can share everything and not just for 3 or four years after wedding, I need someone for lifetime.” Mark closed his eyes, someone that smile brightly even I hurt him.

“Mark…!!! Open your wide eyes, Jinyoung will not come back to you.” Jackson know Mark will back to Seoul every Christmas visiting Jinyoung family but it impossible for them to be together.

“I know but for now, let me remember him.” Mark look at Jackson and smile.

“Call me when you need someone to talk. I always be there for you.” Jackson left Mark office and Mark heading to his home too.

It lonely without anyone in the mansion. Mark planned for sudden visit to Seoul next week for his mom birthday and he was planning to stay longer.

“Sir, someone was waiting for you.” the maid greeted him.

Mark when to his living room.

“Bambam and Yugyeom!!!” Mark surprise to see the two.

“Hyung…” Bambam hugged Mark and Yugyeom too.

“Don’t tell me both of you choose LA as your honeymoon choice.” Mark walked them to couch.

“Bingo! Thanks for your wedding gift and what with your sudden rush leaving our wedding so early” Bambam pouted.

“I think I saw Jinyoung so I follow the car but I lose it.” Yugyeom look at Bambam and both of them sighed.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom voice soften and full with sympathy.  

“I know…” Mark give a little chuckled.

                Bambam and Yugyeom stay at Mark house for a night, they share a lot of stories and Mark tell them about how lonely to left alone so he busy himself w

Please log in to read the full chapter