I'm Here For You

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung let the shower run through his body, since it made his mind clear and he want to forget what happen today. His mother shouted from his room but Jinyoung just keep silent and he let the blood run from his cracked lips. He want to be good to Mark but he just cannot because he believed Mark only change because he had no one. ‘Love’ it was he that feel that ways long time ago.

“Junior, please come out now. It almost one hour you stay in the bathroom.” Yenny had to use spare key to open Jinyoung room.

“Baby, just let him deal with this alone now. I will talk to him tomorrow.” JYP called his wife and look at Mark, signal him to enter the room.

Yenny left Jinyoung room with heavy heart and sighed while patting Mark shoulder. Mark wait inside the room and he found incredibly proud how Jinyoung tidy up his belonging. Jinyoung make all his books arranged according to the author and his favouritism. Not long after Mark read a page of Jinyoung’s book on his table, the bathroom door open and Jinyoung pop up with just a towel around his waist. Jinyoung come out without realised Mark was there since he busy drying his hair with towel.

“Junior…” Mark called and Jinyoung look startled.

“Yien, why you still here?” Jinyoung cover his body and Mark turn away understand Jinyoung blushed face.

“Nice body anyway. Tell me when you put on your clothes so we can talk.” Mark chuckled and love the way Jinyoung blushes.

Jinyoung wore his pyjamas and sat on his bed.

 “Yien, tell me why you still here?” Jinyoung asked while bother with his wet hair.

“Hmmm…it so difficult to please and talked to you. Why even after few years pass I still need to baby you.” Mark sat beside Jinyoung after he took the first aid Jinyoung’s mother put on the other side of the bed.

“Just leave it here. I will treat myself.” Jinyoung tried to take the first aid but Mark touch the younger crack lips. The younger yelp and Mark smirk.

“That how you deal with stubborn wife.” Mark just look at Jinyoung who seem like unable to give him another hurting word because he was too embarrassed.

“I’m not your stubborn wife.” Jinyoung mumbled while Mark treat him.

Jinyoung just let Mark touched him that night, he like being baby by Mark like old time. He remember Mark put plaster on his knee when he was five because he fall while playing jumping on seesaw. Then when he was 6 years old, Mark put bandage on his cheek because he fall from bicycle and many others time Mark was there to treat him.

“I would not ask what happen today but I believed a tonne of question coming tomorrow.” Mark left Jinyoung room after he sure the younger fully treat.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung muttered after Mark left.

Morning come and Mark come out from his room and went to Jinyoung’s room but seem like the younger already down stair.

“Yien, please call Junior let have breakfast together.” Yenny look at his handsome son-in-law with smile.

“Junior, he said he will leave early today. I will leave now too.” Mark know something going wrong with his wife.

“Really? He not usually wake up early from sleep.” JYP look at Mark.

“Yien, bring this to school and this one for Junior. Eat well since both of you still my baby.” Yenny patted Mark .

“I’m going first Mom and Dad.” Mark left and he sighed.

Mark reached school but he only saw Bambam and Yugyeom in the café.

“Bambam, did you see Junior?” Mark asked.

“Junior?” Bambam weirdly look at Mark.

“Sorry, I mean Jinyoung.” Mark almost forgot about Jinyoung real name.

“My Jinyoung hyung… he never come early in the morning.” Bambam smile, he knew Jinyoung almost 2 years and that bad sleep habit never change.

“Where did he go?” Mark sighed and he saw Jaebum coming toward him.

“Hey, guys…” Jaebum come smiling ears to ears.

“Jaebum hyung, did you happen to meet Jinyoung hyung?” Yugyeom asked.

“That little bad boy, I will not going to talk about him today.” Jaebum still angry with Jinyoung.

“He was not contacting you this morning?” Mark look at Jaebum and the younger just shook his head.

“Mark…!!!” Jackson came and hugged Mark tightly.

“Youngjae-ahhhh….” Jaebum open his arm for his lover but Jackson shoo Youngjae away and Jaebum bite his lip annoying with Youngjae cousin.

“Youngjae did you happen to meet Jinyoung?” Mark asked.

“Jinyoung hyung? No, did he always come to school at this time? No, right?” Youngjae asked and Jaebum, Bambam and Yugyeom nodded.

“Jinyoung? Yesterday I saw him followed some street boy to somewhere but I’m not surprised looking at Jinyoung attitude he did has that brute one.” Jackson eat his bun and a sudden stare from everyone shocked him.

“Tell us the detail.” Jaebum sound so serious.

“That the only thing I know.” Jackson choked with Jaebum sudden serious tone.

“Not again.” Jaebum carry his bag and ready to leave.

“Stop, tell me what happen before?” Mark hold Jaebum arm and Bambam heavy sighed made Jaebum hardly want to talk about it.

“Something bad going to happen if we still stay here Mark.” Mark understood and followed Jaebum.

When they about to go out from school a car stopped and Jinyoung come out from the back seat.

“Bye, my love.” A man come out from another do

Please log in to read the full chapter