Fate

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

A long weeks pass with Jinyoung busy recording for his new song and as usual his mother will come to his house doing the laundry even Jinyoung not really like his parent attention. He still felt awkward around them. Jinyoung acted cold less this day since a bit of his mother and father memories run in his mind. He can tell how they grow his up with so much love.

“Junior, omma already prepared the rice. You can heat it up.” His mother about to leave when he reach home.

“Are you going to drive alone?” Jinyoung not really like to call them Mom and Dad after the accident.

“Oh… yes. Your dad going for some school meeting with minister outside country.” Yenny look at Junior miss his son hug and sweet whimper.

 “You can stay a night here, if you want since he not at home too.” Yenny felt like crying it the first time Jinyoung invite her.

“Of course I will stay.” Yenny kissed Jinyoung cheeks and he saw how puzzled his son.

Jinyoung ignored the weird feeling inside his cold heart. Jinyoung went to his room and change before come out and his mother prepared the dinner for him.

“Come sit my baby.” Yenny dragged Jinyoung to the chair and for the first time JInyoung allowed that simple gestured. ‘Seem like Jaebum and Youngjae was right, Jinyoung memories seem like slowly comeback.’

“You did not have to come and clean up my place. I will just asked manager hyung hire some cleaner to do it.” Jinyoung eat and his mother glad to know how different Jinyoung say what in his heart.

“Junior, did you start to remember something?” Yenny asked his only son and he saw the boy just nodded a bit.

“A little, but it weird how can I be that girlish.”Jinyoung finished his food and Yenny tidy up the table.

Yenny want to talk more with Jinyoung but she knows Jinyoung tired so she just went to his room. In the middle night Yenny heard a yelling voice and she run to her son room. Jinyoung was sweating and seem like he woke up from nightmare.

“Junior?” Yenny came and sat on his son bed.

“Sorry, if I disturb your sleep.” Jinyoung always dream about the car hit him.

“No, my dear. Just sleep now, I will stay here.” Yenny glad she stay so he know what happen to her only son.

“Thank….Mom…” Jinyoung lay down while Yenny almost tear up with Jinyoung called her mom.

“I love you son.” Yenny kissed her son forehead and Jinyoung close his eyes.

                Mark arrived at Incheon Airport and it took him a courage to stay longer in Seoul. A big poster of Pepi all over the airport because he is the ambassador. Mark let out a deep sighed. He remember the day of the accident. After Jinyoung left, he chased the younger and made a decision to stay but right in front of his eyes Jinyoung body flew and roll on the road. He shouted and cried, blood flow from the younger head. Mark only can yell for help and he was not able to think straight. His body shiver and his mind blank.

“Yien…” Yenny hugged Mark when she arrived in the hospital.

“It my mistake, I should hold into him.” Mark cried and Yenny comfort him.

“Yien, it fate. Let pray that he will survive, okay.” JYP patted his son-in-law head.

“I’m sorry, Dad.” Mark tears fall without stopping.

“It not your fault.” Yenny believed everything going to be okay.

                When Jinyoung came out from the emergency room, all of them thankful Jinyoung still breathing and Mark follow the stretcher. In his mind, he not going to leave Jinyoung again and no matter what he will stay. Jinyoung woke up one day and he not remember anything. He treat everyone with his cold side and Mark never able to see the younger anymore since Jinyoung only want to stay alone.

“Yien, Mom and Dad had discuss. You better back to LA, Junior not our Junior anymore.” Yenny tears fall and he knew if his parent said likes that mean Mark really had to go.

“Yes, it will be weird if he is coming home and I was here in his room.” Mark look down and look up with small smile to Jinyoung’s parent.

That when Mark left Seoul and stay in LA alone. JYP and Yenny still contact him and sometime come for a visit but Jinyoung not even one met him. Now, Mark want to stay longer so maybe that person in the big poster able to recognise him. Mark walked to a beautiful woman and his handsome best friend.

“Hey, coming for good hah?” Jackson hugged Mark.

“Maybe…” Mark hugged Youngji slightly.

“Mark, Youngji already book a restaurant for us and someone to be your date.” Jackson winked and Youngji giggled.

“No way, I told you I’m not ready.” Mark hit Jackson head.

“You will be ready when you meet her.” Jackson happily laughed and they arrived at the restaurant.

Mark followed the two and when he reach the restaurant, he saw some young people gathered with their phon

Please log in to read the full chapter