'Goodbye'

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung saw his mother and father smile brightly at the dining table. He just happen to face an embarrassed moment when his mother open the door this morning, she saw Mark and Jinyoung cuddling each other. Jinyoung took his seat and ignored the grinned on his parent face.

“So, you will walk with him or follow me?” JYP asked mocking his only son.

“Dad…” Jinyoung pouted.

“Aigoo… I’m so happy.” His mother pinched his cheeks.

“I think we need to leave them alone often, if not our son will play push and pull.” JYP happy with their son progress and he turn to see Mark scratch his nape with a little hesitate to go to kitchen.

“Come here Yien, we already expect that to happen.” Yenny came and dragged Mark to sit beside Jinyoung.

“Morning…” Mark muttered to Jinyoung.

“Hmm…” Jinyoung just not able to look at Mark with his red blushed cheek.

“You both should be like this since the first day I gave you the wedding certificate.” JYP sighed.

“So, we will not have to worry about both of you.” Yenny continued.

“Yien and Junior, I know this will be hard for both of you, being a student and also responsible for each other. So, be considerate with each other and gave some space of alone time.” JYP look deep into Jinyoung eyes as if it a warning for his little baby boy.

“Okay, dad.” Jinyoung nodded and Mark hold his hand under the table.

“So, let go to school.” Yenny patted his husband shoulder and they all laughed happily.

“Junior, you go first. Yien wait for a while.” Yenny hold both Mark hand and took a deep breathed.

“Yien, your parent company are you going to handle it after graduate?” Mark unable to lie so he nodded.

“So, how you want to tell Junior? It only few more months to be successor. Since, Jinyoung now under your responsibility we respect whatever you decide but we really hope you can listen to him before decide.” Yenny hugged his son in law.

“I will follow what he want.” Mark smile and Yenny know how much Mark love Jinyoung.

“Yien… Mom…” Jinyoung popped out from the door.

“Coming you idiot.” Mark run to Jinyoung hugged the younger shoulder and Yenny just watched.

“You think our junior will stay with us?” Yenny approached his husband.

“I don’t know but I hope nothing big will happen.” JYP let out a heavy breathed.

“Junior always being a baby so it going to be hard for him.” Yenny know they spoilt Jinyoung so much.

“Now, it his own life and his own decision.” JYP hugged his wife and he know it sad just to imagine being away from Jinyoung.

                Mark intertwine their hand and he look at Jinyoung who happily listen to his earphone. Mark take off one of the earphone and put in his ear. Jinyoung just smile when Mark being a lovely husband. Jinyoung squeeze their hand and put his head on Mark shoulder.

“Why you listen to this song early morning? It so sad.” Mark frowned when he know that Jinyoung listen to Wiz Khalifa ‘See You Again’.

“I don’t know. I just had a little sad feeling.” Jinyoung told Mark. Since he start to tell Mark about his love toward the older, they a little feeling in his heart that Mark will leave him one day.

“Stop listen to this. GOT7 song is better.” Mark play GOT7 Forever Young and Jinyo

Please log in to read the full chapter