Jealousy

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

It weekend, Jinyoung rest on the bed while thinking about his marriage with Mark, since the party with his friend Mark slowly give him a space. Mark did not want their relationship start so fast so he not even enter their new room. Mark slept in guest room not even once the older try to enter their room. Even though they yet to act like a married couple but Mark always stand by his side in school or home.

“Junior, can you help me?” Mark voice outside his room surprised him.

“Yien…” Jinyoung shocked when he saw Mark painful face.

“My head…” Mark sat on the floor.

“Yien… come inside first.” Jinyoung hold Mark and he touch the older forehead.

“You had high fever. We need to go to clinic.” Jinyoung want to call his father but Mark stopped him.

“It okay. Can you take good care of me?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“You are not allowed plays basketball in the rain anymore. I will cook something for you so you can eat medicine. Sleep for a while.” Jinyoung stand but a hand hold his wrist.

“Thanks Honey.” Mark smile and Jinyoung blushed.

“Sleep, I will woke you up when I finished make some food.” Jinyoung left Mark in the room and the older grinned follow his wife with his eyes.

Jinyoung cook some porridge while Mark slept in their room. A sudden ringtone from his phone startle him.

“Hyung….” Jinyoung giggled knews who in the other line.

“Yes my dearest Kim Yugyeom.” Jinyoung answered while stirred the porridge.

“I’m bored. Bambam when to library and Jaebum hyung busy with his lover.” Yugyeom whining.

“Sorry, Yugyeom. Mark not feeling well so I need to take care of him.” Jinyoung sincerely answer his favourite brother.

“Can I come and visit Mark hyung too?” Yugyeom know he will be the third wheel but he was so lonely now.

“Erm… okay then.” Jinyoung smile knowing it a little awkward if he left alone with Mark.

While waiting for Yugyeom, Jinyoung porridge cook well and he bring medicine with drink to his room.

“Yien, woke up.” Jinyoung put the tray aside and he look at Mark who sweating.

“Yien…” Jinyoung checked Mark temperature.

Jinyoung bring a wet towel and wipe Mark face.

“Yien, let eat something first. Then eat your medicine and you can rest later. Hmm..” Jinyoung look at Mark who lazily follow his order to sit and eat.

“I can feed myself.” Mark said and Jinyoung just push Mark hand away and spoon the porridge to his husband.

“Yugyeom, will come later. Is there anything you need?” Jinyoung asked after finished give Mark food and medicine.

“Junior, come closer.” Mark gestured to Jinyoung so the younger come closer.

“This.” Mark seal their lips and Jinyoung blushed again.

“I will be at downstairs. It hot here.” Jinyoung left quickly and Mark giggled.

“Honey you so cute.” Mark shouted and later sleep.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom called after he rang the bell.

“Coming…” Jinyoung open the door and he get the big hugged from the giant baby.

“Where is Mark hyung?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung dragged him to his room.

Please log in to read the full chapter