You & I

Crazy Wedding
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Welcome home, Darling.” Yenny welcome his beloved son.

“Mom, what is this?” Jinyoung put the envelope on the table and waiting for an explanation.

“What?” His mother took the envelope and smile.

“Don’t smile Mom. You know I hate him and he did too.” Jinyoung put his bag on the couch and open the TV.

“Dear listen. Yien just lose his family in LA because of car accident last week remember. Mom and dad decide rather than we both took him as adopted child it better to be our son-in-law.” Yenny sat beside his son who busy tuning the TV for his favourite channel.

“It not my problem, he lost his family and he was old enough to take care over everything.” Jinyoung actually sympathy with Mark but he just pissed off.

“I’m sorry.” A deep voice come from upstairs shocked Jinyoung.

“He’s… here.” Jinyoung shuttered and his eyes met Mark from the upstairs.

“Yien, it not your fault. Okay, I know we should asked you first but it good thing, right? Yien will protect you in school now and it will make us more restless since you both were married now.” Yenny caress his son hair and cheeks.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” Jinyoung stood up and went to his room upstairs.

Mark hold his wrist when he passed him.

“Don’t you dare to touch me, Yien!” Jinyoung pushed Mark away.

“Junior, let talked.” Mark blocked Jinyoung from entering his room.

“Yien, you hate me and I hate you. What the point of arguing about this nonsense marriage.” Jinyoung pushed Mark hand away and locked the door.

“I hate him.” Jinyoung muttered.

It is time for dinner, Yenny pushed JYP to call Jinyoung but his husband really scared if Jinyoung stabbed him with knife.

“No, I’m not calling him. Remember last time, I pissed him off he kicked my ball.” JYP whispered.

“He is your son and you scared like mouse scared of cat.” Yenny about to walk to Jinyoung room when he saw Mark come out from his room.

“Good, call your wife it’s time to eat.” Yenny order his son-in-law.

“It good to have son-in-law.” JYP smile and Yerin just laughed.

“Junior, Mom and dad ready for dinner.” Mark knocked his wife door.

“You go first. I will come down in five minute.” Jinyoung just finished shower and busy drying his hair.

“Can we talk for a while, Junior?” Mark heard the clicked sound and the door slightly open.

“Five minute will be enough right?” Jinyoung not even care if the sound of dryer too loud to discuss.

“My parent not here anymore, Junior.” Mark suddenly teary up and it first time after he lost his parent.

“So?” Jinyoung try not to easy give in even his heart not able to handle a weird tingle feeling.

“Can you just give me a little space to feel like I have a family?” Mark never like to request something from people but he really need family now.

“Okay but only my mom and dad. It not including me!” Jinyoung finished and he stood up, to his surprise Mark was sobbing on his bed.

“Thank you.” Mark left the stunned Jinyoung in the room after he wiped his tears.

‘What the hell you are doing, Jinyoung? You should comfort him but why you being a jerk.’ Jinyoung blinked his eyes few times and realised it too late to change.

Please log in to read the full chapter