Chapter 8

A Little Something Different

Long update:) please do comment vote and subs!^^


 

 

Thursday, 07:48AM

 
 
Hey wakey wakey time for school! Don't forget to eat your breakfast and brush your teeth:b Anyway, you don't have to come here since Nichkhun will pick me up. I'm sorry:( see you at lunch! xo - Tiffany
 
 
I let out a sighed as i scratched my neck and got inside the bathroom lazily, brushing my teeth, hurried myself into clothes. I'd definitely looked like a walking travesty right now. Ever since we've 'broken up' everything seemed to be different. I spent my morning driving or even walking to the class alone. People at school keep babbling about our sudden decisions and some of them were even sad to hear that we've officially 'broke up', they were like shipping us or something. 
 
 
Unfortunately here iam now at the parking lot with my grey sweater and a black sweat pants on, i covered my messy hair with a beanie as i walked towards the school i could hear some people whispering about how messed i looked like ever since me and Tiffany drifted apart, from afar i saw Key got outside of his car. I smiled approaching him immediately
"Hey! What are you doing?"
 
 
"Going to school like a normal person. Did you snort some meth this morning? Cause you honestly looked like a dead person"
He rolled his eyes as he started walking beside me, i shruged my shoulders
"I need you to help me find a girlfriend, i think."
 
 
He furrowed his eyebrows
"Taeyeon, people thought that you 'broken up' with your 'girlfriend' because of an affair of her and Nichkhun which is kind of true. If these people find out you two were faking it, they will lynch you and not even notice the irony"
 
 
She later snorted.
"That's why I'm asking for your help so people would think like 'oh they just didn't love each other anymore' or like 'oh she's not having an affair since Taeyeon is already have a girl for herself' you get what i'm saying?"
Key nodded his head a few times as we now came inside the school's lobby and make our way to the class.
"I'll think about it later. Speaking of girlfriends, about your mom's wedding can i brought Nichkhun as well?"
 
 
I raised my eyebrows but then nodded hesitantly since both of them are bestfriends. Tiffany would probably there also well i hope everything will turn out well. The teacher was already inside our class as we both came in, i felt like i'm not in the mood for study so id rather spent all day in nursery room and catched some zs.
 
 

 
Saturday, 15:30PM
 
 
"And now from the daughter of Mr.Jung please go upstage and share your congratulations speech for both of your parents"
Guests are clapping excitedly including my parents as i sit down on one of the tables next to Tiffany while Nichkhun and Key are opposites us. Yes today is the wedding of both of me and Jess' parents. I reread the speech i made last night while Jessica is doing her speech confidently.
"You'll be okay Taeng, trust me"
Tiffany pats my back, encouraging me to stop being an nervously wrecking for once,
"We will stand on the center when your time is up, don't worry"
Key winked at me jokingly I can't help but chuckled.
 
 
"And now from the daughter of Mrs.Kim please go upstage and share your congratulations speech as well and give Jessica around of applause please"
Says the mcs as the people around me are clapping happily. I get up from my seat hesitantly....well as much as i want to do this speech, this is such a pain in the , i'm really not good with this.
I walk with small paper in my left palm as now i'm standing on the stage with mic on my right.
I look how Nichkhun put his coat around Tiffany while Key stand up beside him, then she give her eyesmiles...that sweetest eyesmiles of her before she turn her attention back to me. I feel hurt. I feel broken in an instant. I clench my left palm and forget about the speech letter i made in a second. People keep staring at me waiting for what am i gonna start. I let out a sighed, here goes nothing.
 
 
"Hello dear people thank you for coming to my parents' wedding. I feel grateful but i'm sorry, i at giving speeches. So, I'm gonna try speaking from the heart."
People started laughing at my statement including my mom and dad. I keep looking at Tiffany, she was smiling as well but i know Nichkhun's arm is wrapping around her slender waist. I smiled bitterly,
 
 
"Mom, Mr.Jung, you're lucky. You've fallen in love with your best friend. The person who accepts you at your worst, the person who laughs at your stupid jokes, the person who knows you better than you know yourself. I would kill to spend the rest of my life with that person."
 
 
And now Tiffany widened her eyes, she suddenly crosses her arms, still looking at me. I smiled once more.
"Please give a toast for my parents and give them a blessing, hopefully your love will last forever until you both turn into grannies, thank you and i love both of you. That's all. Enjoy the party!"
All of the guests are giving me applause as i make a way back into my seat but Tiffany grabs my wrist out of the blue. I turn around.
"What's wrong Tiff?"
 
 
"We need to talk"
I shrug my shoulders
"Here?"
 
She shook her head
"No, outside"
She holds my wrist as we walk our feet to the backyard. 
I look at her in confusion, Tiffany mantain her coolness, crossing her arms as she let out a sigh, she's still wearing Nichkhun's coat. I roll my eyes and cross my arm as well.
"I think i finally understand why you always get so upset everytime i mention-"
 
 
"Nichkhun? What? You two are being lovey dovey and what's new? Having behind my back?"
 
"Why everytime i talk about him you flip out?"
 
"No I don't!"
I raise my voice, she gasps at my sudden tone.
"You're doing it right now. And I think I know why."
I snorted, seriously Tiff?
 
"Trust me, you have no idea"
 
"Taeyeon, do you have feelings for me?"
 
I make a disgusted face
"What? No, ew."
 
"I can tell you're lying"
She still crossing her arms
 
I roll my eyes, still trying to keep my mood stable.
"Oh, really? Because I've been lying ever since we kissed at Key's homecoming party"
 
"Taeyeon you've had these feelings for weeks and you never told me?"
She widening her eyes.
 
"I was afraid i'd lose you"
I let out a sigh of despair. God why is it turn out this way?
 
"You could never lose me. Look, this is no big deal. Right now you're just confused, and then-"
 
"No, no i'm not! I know you felt what i felt during the kissed we did back then"
 
"Taeyeon....."
 
"There's a spark between us, you can't deny about it!"
Tiffany let out a sigh too.
"Was it hot? Yeah, but-"
 
"At first, I didn't wanna have these feelings either. They're scary! But they're scary because they're exciting. Like bungee jumping. And I know you've always wanted to try that!"
I keep on babbling that I don't realize tears start running down my eyes, I can't hold it back anymore.
 
"Please don't-"
 
"Tiffany, please step off the edge with me"
I cut her off with tears in my eyes, my hands are trembling, my body is shaking from the tears I've tried to hold on.
"E-Everyone already thinks we're lesbians, let's- let's give the people what they want!"
 
"Stop it Kim Taeyeon!"
She raises her tone with pity in her eyes. I don't need your pity Tiff....really.
"B-But....i love you"
I choked on my own words, tears wouldn't stop from falling running through my cheeks.
She finally look into my eyes and sigh.
"I love you, too, Taeyeon. More than anyone else on earth. Just not like that."
 
 
 
 
"B-But....how can you tell if you don't try?"
She finally my cheeks like i used to held on hers, wiping my tears away with her thumbs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon...i'm dating with Nichkhun."