Chapter 12

A Little Something Different

 

Wednesday, 12:20PM
 
 
I was sleeping on the bench at school's yard until i could feel someone shaking it roughly, making me fell down to the grass in a sudden.
"What the hell?!"
I got up to see who it was, it was no one other than Tiffany, sitting down on the bench calmly with lunch bag on her hands. I let out a sighed, and sit next to her.
"What did you bring?"
 
 
"Homemade sandwiches since it's your birthday today"
She gave me a piece of her sandwich and i smiled at the younger girl.
"Where's your boyfriend?"
I asked before i put the bread inside my mouth, chewing it quietly. She let out a sighed before she ate her sandwich as well.
"After dinner the other night, Nichkhun and i got into a huge fight. He feels second place to well....you."
 
 
"...Because he is"
I muttered to myself but i know Tiffany could hear what i just said since she gave me the look, i chuckled.
"I-I mean, not that it's a competition"
 
 
"I don't know, i just got a bad feeling about him these days, we barely talk except we feel like we have to."
I her hair tenderly, she turned her head looking into my eyes before she showed me her eyesmiles once again, i smiled too.
"Don't worry everything will turn out well-"
 
 
"Hey Taeyeon!"
Key called me from afar as he walked towards our bench, then he sat down between me and Tiffany, leaning his back lazily.
"Guess what?"
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows,
"What is it Key?"
 
 
"We will have a party tonight!"
He grinned back and forth to me and Tiffany as i back eating my sandwich.
"Cool, where?"
I asked as i chewed my food, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
 
 
"Your home!"
I choked on my own sandwich. 
 
 
"W-What?! No!"
Key pouted, still wrapping his arm.
"Why? But it's your birthday you should celebrate it, have fun go get laid or something! I already told some people at school to come to your house tonight at 9PM"
 
 
"Are you kidding me? No, that's insane! There's my mom and dad and Jessica hates crowded places I can't afford that!"
 
 
"Mom and dad will come to grandad's house in japan this noon, and for how much i hate crowded places, i think i still can tolerate that since it's in our house, Taeyeon."
Jessica stated behind our bench, making me had a heart attack in a sudden.
"Oh my god you and Key should stop coming out of nowhere like seriously, jeez"
I rolled my eyes as Jessica snorted and walked towards school with her friends around, i guess she got herself popularity these days.
 
 
"It will be alright Tae, me and Nichkhun will come to if you like"
I take a look back and forth at Tiffany and Key, Tiffany gave me her reassuring smile while Key gave me his puppy look. I let out a sighed, oh here goes nothing.
 
 
"S-Sure we'll see...."
 
 

 
Wednesday, 22:10PM
 
 
"Oh my god guys did i told you to throw the beers on the trash can?!"
I asked desperately in the living room while these people wouldn't hear anything since the loud music came from the stereo were not helping me. At all. Key was busy talking to some of his friends while Jessica probably in the kitchen, looking for some pills since she hates noisy and crowded place like this. But. Wait. Where's Tiffany?
 
 
"Hey did you see Tiffany?"
I asked to some girl i met while holding two beers on my hands, i think her name is Youngji or something.
"Oh you mean that red-headed girl?"
She pointed at the girl whom was dancing crazily on the kitchen table with boys surrounding, looking at the younger girl with lust. I accidentally slipped two beers i held earlier onto the ground, staring at them with mouth open.
 
 
"Holy mother of god- TIFFANY HWANG!!"
I walked towards their way in a rush as i put off my checkered shirt, Tiffany's s was easily seen because her white crop tee was drenched in wet. She avoided my existence and keep on dancing ily. I clenched my teeth.
"Go get down here your s are showing!"
 
 
"It's only s, everybody got em Kim Taeyeon"
She keep babbling non-stop before I grabbed both of her wrists forcefully, making her fell down on top of me, while i lay on the floor. Ouch. That was hurt.
"I'm going to the pool!"
She got up and walked towards the backyard excitedly, i got up still bringing my shirt and following her from behind. This girl when she's drunk it's as crazy as my step-sister. I told Key to help me find her and he did what i asked him to. We both now at the back yard as people were chilling or just sitting down on the bench, i looked around them, there she was. 
 
 
Tiffany was putting off her crop top and jeans, leaving her and her undies alone. I could hear people cheering as soon as me and Key walked towards her way.
"Hey stop it Hwang you're drunk!"
I said, earning nothing but a smirk came from the younger girl. I raised my eyebrows.
Unfortunately she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pushed me ahead to the pool, making people around us go more crazier than ever. Some people cheering us and some people joining me into the pool as well.....swimming.
 
 
"Oh well now i'm ed up...."
I said as i looking people around me, i my wet hair in frustration. Did i told you how much i hate parties? And yeah now i do.
Tiffany later jump into the pool too which caught my attention, she swims herself towards my way, i rolled my eyes.
"What now Tiff?"
She clinging her arms around my neck, said nothing. I gulped. She looked damn y when she's wet. I stared into her eyes, there was nothing but lust.
"Tae....you smell so good"
Tiffany moaned at the crook of my neck, which she was nuzzling. I gulped once again. Her voice was ily dry. My heart is pumping irregulary, my head is getting hot. Sh*t what should i do?

 

Tiffany pulled me closer so that our bodies were melded into each other's, she pulled her head away from my neck and leaned closer to my lips....i close my eyes and now both of our lips crushed together, the kiss deepened as she put her tounge into my mouth and we both in our own world, not caring about those people surrounding us which was still looking at us in awe.

 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon?"

 

 

 

I broke the kiss immediately before i take a look at the familliar tone, it was my mom and dad....while Nichkhun was standing behind them in shocked and Jessica mouthed 'sorry' to me.

 

 

 

Sh*t.

 

 

 

 

I'm in trouble, aren't i?