Chapter 2

A Little Something Different

 

Monday, 18:20PM
 
 
"How do i look?"
Tiffany asked as i busy checking my phone
"Yeah you look great"
 
 
"You don't even look at me!"
I turned my head up and took a glance at her, she wore a white blouse and a red mini skirt while i only wore a crop top and jeans.
"Yep, you look great"
I kept my eyes back on the phone but i could felt Tiffany rolled her eyes, i chuckled a bit.
"Let's go, Key told me to go now"
Tiffany raised her eyebrows
 
 
"How did you get his number?"
I got up from the side of my bed and grabbed my car's key
"I met him, turn out he's in the same class as me"
Tiffany only nodded a few times busy checking herself out at the mirror before i grabbed her wrist and made our way to downstairs, there were mom, Jessica and.....Taecyeon?
"Mom we're going"
I ignore their existence and gave my mom a peck on the cheek, but i could see Jessica glaring at us, i took a glance at both of them.
"What?"
I asked with a flat tone.
 
 
"I see you're going to Key's party tonight"
 
 
"Hm, yeah?"
 
 
"Me too, Key choose me and Taecyeon as one of the candidates"
She glared back and forth at me and Tiffany but i only shruged my shoulders.
"Well goodluck for you, I don't really care about the homecoming whatsoever but Tiffany does, now if you excuse me we need to go"
We walked straight to front door and made our way to Key's house by car. Oh, so Jessica and Taecyeon will be our rival but I don't really care though, i'll do it because my bestfriend wants it so bad.
 
 
Unfortunately, it took half an hour to finally reached in front of Key's house. We could see so many people there, i gulped on my saliva. I felt a sudden nervous i've never been to a party before, but Tiffany tried to calm me down. We got out from the car as she linked her arms into mine
"Hey!"
Key greeted us when we actually came in to his house, yes so many people here indeed. I could see a few couples eating their faces while i only made a disgusted face, Key chuckled at my reaction.
"Hey Tiffany why don't you take me and Taeyeon drinks while we sit on the backyard waiting for you?"
She nodded happily and left us alone as i stated at him weirdly but he told me to went to backyard first.
We sat on the bench while watching people dance crazily to the beat of the music. I kept my silences until he tried to talk to me,
"So Taeyeon you're having fun?"
 
 
"Yeah kind of i guess?"
He sighed in relieved, did he really wanted to be friends with me? I chuckled a bit
"Just tell me to the point, what is it you want to talk?"
He also chuckled
 
"You both are lesbians right?"
Now i choked on my saliva
 
"N-No we're only bestfriends"
He let out another chuckle, i raised my eyebrows. Don't tell me he doesn't believe what i just said?
"You're kidding right? It's not a shame to be lesbians! Don't lie to me Taeyeon, i know you two have a thing for each other"
I mentally facepalm myself, oh i guess i just have to go with the flow. I let out a long sighed before he continued what he stated
"So about the homecoming i'll make you and Tiffany the second candidates, i'll make the announcement later after-"
 
 
"Here goes your drinks"
Tiffany stated as she came out of nowhere with....Nichkhun? I gave her the weird-why-are-you-with-him look but she just shrugged her shoulders
"We accidentally bumped into each other earlier"
Told Nichkhun, i nodded in silent.
 
 
"Come on we're going to make the announcement now"
Key winked at me as he stood up from the bench while me, Tiffany and Nichkhun following him from behind
"What announcement?"
Tiffany whispered to my ear
"Ugh..you'll see Tiff"
I hissed, god why is it turn out to be this way please be good.
 
 
"Everyone, attention please!"
Called Key in his living room, people stopped doing their things and gathered around him while i still stood silently in the crowd. I gulped, here goes nothing.
"I finally know who's gonna be the second candidates for our homecoming kings and queens! Are you guys ready?"
People started to chanting, yelling in excitement, i could hear people aww-ing and some people 'yeah' making my eardrums hurt. My god this people are so loud.
In a second Key grabbed both of my and Tiffany's wrist making us the center of attention.
"I'm gonna make them the first homecoming queens in history of our high school, who's with me?"
 
 
Now people wouldn't stop chanting crazily, some were dropping their jaws while some were screaming 'cute' 'oh my god' etc. i took a glance at Tiffany she seemed enjoy it, i sighed and tried enjoying myself too.
"I introduce you guys Taeyeon and Tiffany!"
 
 
Suddenly people started chanting our name crazily some of them are clapping happily and a few are yelling us to kiss. Wait. Wait a second. A kiss?! I gulped nervously while Key finally loosen himself away from our wrists. Tiffany took my hand and held it, trying to calm me down once again. 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
 
 
I looked back to Key, I don't know what to do. I feel a wreck right now i could feel my hands were getting cold, i could feel sweats running through my neck
"Just do it!"
Key mouthed at me. I hesitantly nodded, i took a glance at Tiffany whom was standing next to me her eyes screamed excitement yet worries. Maybe she was afraid that I didn't enjoyed much as she did? 
I finally leaned my head closer once again staring at her face, at her luscious lips as she turned her head looking at me. What. Luscious? She's your bestfriend, Taeyeon. this is all pretending for god sake. Understood for what i meant she slowly closed her eyes as we could feel our breath. My heart was beating irregularly, my brain is taking over, my lips lightly brushed hers...i closed the gap and felt like electricity run through my spine.
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
What?
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
People around us started chanting our names even more crazier than ever making me turned back into reality, i pulled away from her and stared into Tiffany's eyes blankly, she smiled and seemed okay with it, but....
 
 
What the hell was that?