Chapter 6

A Little Something Different

 

Monday, 16:40PM
 
 
I'm sorry for being rude today - Taeyeon
 
 
I flopped myself on the bed with towels around my shoulders and my hair was still wet since i just came out of the shower. My head was a bit dizzy because of beers i drank, well the only good thing happened today was i bumped into a beautiful girl but that's it. We don't even exchange our numbers, it's just i'm not in the mood to meet another girl or even a boy. I've only got a love struck for a second because that girl is such a goddess. Key chuckled, shook his head and told me that i have Tiffany-ual. I mean, what the hell is that? He's such a tease sometimes. I was in my deep thoughts until someone knocked on the door and one text came from my phone.
 
 
I'm in front of your room - Tiffany
 
 
I lazily got up from my bed and opened the door, revealing the girl with an eyesmile looking at me with worries. She hurriedly hugged me tight that I couldn't breathe, i pat her head slightly.
"I-I can't breathe Tiff"
She broke our hug and stared into my eyes, let out a sighed.
"I'm sorry if i pissed you off or something, i have no idea so please tell me?"
I smiled and grabbed her wrist, leading her into my room. We both sat down on the bed as i her hair, i could see in her eyes that she was about to cry. I sighed with a slight smile on my face
"You have nothing to worry about, and i'm serious so forget about today, it didn't meant anything, understand?"
She nodded hesitantly as tears started running down her cheeks, i wiped it all away with my thumb.
"Stop crying, it doesn't suits you"
She slapped my arms and chuckled a bit as soon as i started to laughed. I tried to be happy for her, so I started asking some questions about Nichkhun to changed our topics.
"How's Nichkhun?"
 
 
She furrowed her eyebrows with her are-you-serious-look, i chuckled.
"Tell me everything silly, i'm your bestfriend"
Yes, bestfriend indeed.
She smiled,
"To make it simply, i'm still trying to make him fall in love with me. But i already told him that me and you are in open relationship, so he wouldn't felt guilty to get closer to me"
 
 
I sighed.
"You don't get someone to fall in love with you, they fall in love with you because of who you are"
She later chuckled.
 
 
"Yeah, well i've been me for 17 years and no one's fallen for me. Except you of course!"
She joked that could myself choked on my saliva.
"H-Hahaha, very funny"
I laughed sarcastically, she laughed too.
 
 
"You see Taeng, i have something to tell you but please-"
 
 
"Hey you two help me to order some cakes for dad and Mrs.Kim wedding from bakery shop across downtown"
Jessica suddenly barged inside our room, crossing her arms. We both raised our eyebrows.
"What do we get from this?"
I smirked at my step sister while she rolled her eyes.
 
 
"I won't tell anyone that you guys are faking it"
Whoa, that caught my attention.
"How did you know?"
 
 
"Few things happened, jeez just help me now time is running out"
She then came out from our room, leaving us dumbfounded.
"Well i guess we need to help her"
Tiffany said as she grabbed my wrist and leading me downstairs.
 
 

 
Monday, 18:46PM
 
 
"What's up Nick?"
I greeted as i sat down on the couch, sipping a beer while he did the same as well. We both are in our house, and if you curious what me and Nichkhun are, we are bestfriends ever since we enrolled primary school. He was the only guy who defended me when i first came out as a gay on our second year of middle school. Yes, it was burdensome at the first time but when you have someone to encourage you it would get so much better. Being yourself isn't bad, right?
"Nothing much Key"
 
 
"Well it's new you don't get laid for this past few weeks, what happened?"
He chuckled and sipped his beer, then later turned his attention away from tv staring at me.
"I-I think i fall in love with this girl...."
 
 
"Wait hold on, Nichkhun Horvejkul, 17 years old boy who known as the most player at school and break every girls' heart. Fall in love. Really are you kidding me? You better tell me quick"
I stated excitedly as i held my beer on my hand.
 
 
"Y-You know this girl in my class, well i bet you know i mean you're hanging out often with her girlfriend"
And now I choked as i sipped my beer.
"Tiffany?! Are you freaking kidding me again Nick?!"
 
 
"C-Calm down, Tiffany said that they have an open relationship. She even told me she wanted to break up with her. It's fine!"
 
 
"Really. So if Taeyeon knew about this you honestly think she'd be okay with it? I don't get it, you never hook up with girls with boyfriends why would a girl with a girlfriend be any different?"
 
 
Nichkhun widened his eyes.
"That must be why it felt wrong...i have too much integrity"
I leaned my back on the couch, rolling my eyes.
"You don't listen to me, do you?"
He then leaned his back as well.
"But i love her, okay? This is the first time that i have ever felt this way. She's got that something that could attracted me a lot."
 
 
I let out a sighed.
"I can't do anything about it, just please consider people's feelings first, Nick."
 
 
"I will."
He nodded as his eyes now focusing on his phone, texting someone. Probably Tiffany.
"I'll be going now"
 
 
I raised both of my eyebrows.
"Where?"
 
 
"Tiffany's home, i need to tell her something."
Nichkhun got up from the couch and grabbed his car's key, walking towards the front door, i put out my phone inside my pocket right away and let out another sighed. I hope Taeyeon would be fine after she finds out.
 
 
"Well....i guess i need to tell her something too."