Chapter 3

A Little Something Different

Don't forget to comment, subs or vote thank you^^


 
 
Tuesday, 6:03AM
 
 
*RINGS*
 
 
"Ugh...", i groaned while looking for another pillow to covered my whole face. Yep, that day I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't feel like going to school, i wanted to sleep and keep the reality away from me. I felt my head spinning because i drank a lot last night ever since after our kiss, i knew Tiffany thought it was nothing but a kiss from your bestfriend, but me? Why i felt like my heart was going to explode? Like a butterfly came inside my tummy? What happened to myself?
 
 
*RINGS*
 
 
"What now Tiff?!", i picked up my phone as i threw the pillow which was covered my face earlier.
 
"Ah you're awake", said her calmly, I snorted.
 
"Just go to school by yourself, i skip for today", i stated simply before i tried to hung up but she cut it off immedietly
 
"No, open the door i'm in front of your room"
 
 
"What? No"
 
 
"Now, Kim Taeyeon" i hissed under my breath while i finally got up zombie-like, i noted myself ever since we both kindergarten; don't ever mess with Tiffany if she ever called you with your full name. I hesitantly open the door, revealing a girl with her eyesmiles 
"Say cheese!"
 
 
*SNAPS*
 
 
"What was that Hwang?!", I blinked my eyes a few times because of the flashlight she gave me.
 
 
"I took a picture of you so i can post it on twitter right now", i raised my eyebrows
 
 
"What for?", she shrugged her shoulder as she came in to my room, flopping herself on the bed while her eyes were all on the phone
"I don't know like goodmorning tweets? People from our school started following me and asking me stuff on social media and...wait. You know the best part of all these things?"
Asked Tiffany with excitement in her eyes, I crossed my arms looking at her.
 
"What?",
 
 
"Including Nichkhun! He followed and even asked me for my number last night when we bumped into each other! Isn't it great?", she said happily as i facepalm myself. Why am i feel a bit....uncomfortable just now?
"You like him?"
 
 
"Of course, Who wouldn't Taeng?"
 
 
I chuckled, "well I don't"
 
 
"And he knows that we are 'dating'. He thinks both of us are not into boys, what can you do to make him like you as well?"
I continued. She crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows while i let out a sighed, this girl is really clueless huh?
"I'll go take a shower"
 
 
"Wait"
I turned my head around, looking at her.
"What?"
 
 
"He texted me to meet at the cafetaria for lunch today", why i could feel my heart sinking? I sighed.
 
 
"So....?"
 
 
"Is it okay? I mean we used to eat lunch together...", asked her with guilt. Now i even could feel my heart just got ripped. I tried my best to smile and chuckled at her sudden confession.
"Just go for it Tiff, i'll be fine"
Smile drawn on her face, she gave me a hug as her thanks and ran downstairs, probably waiting for me in the kitchen. I let out another sighed,
"Why am i being like this...."
 
 
 

 
 
 
English Class, Tuesday 12:41PM
 
 
 
"Hey Taeyeon!", greeted Key as he made his way into the empty desk next to me, he then sat down looking happy than ever. I put my novel onto table staring at him weirdly.
"What now Key?"
I lean my back on the chair lazily.
"Nah nothing, Nichkhun ditch me for lunch with another girl but I don't know who"
I chuckled bitterly at his statement.
 
 
"What's wrong, something happened?",
He leaned his back as well, crossing his arms.
 
 
"He's going with Tiff, she told me this morning"
 
 
"And you're okay with it?"
 
 
"Of course, she's my bestfriend"
Now it finally Key turned to chuckled.
 
 
"Enough of lies, i know you two are dating you girls were coming out last night so enough with bestfriends excuse you silly",
I looked at him in the eyes and let out another sighed of despair. I thought i need to spilled it all out, it's Key we were talking about, i could trust him, right?
"Actually...."
I spent fifteen minutes to explained everything from the beginning, Key couldn't help but felt sorry for misunderstood us.
"So even your feelings were meant to be pretended, Taeng?"
I gulped. I didn't know what to answer. Did i like her more than i should? Or it was only me being confused?
 
 
"Well she is....but me? I don't even know if i like Tiffany more than that after our kiss last night. I never felt like this before, or maybe because i never got kissed before? I don't know Key it's confusing and it . What should i do?"
I groaned as i leaned my head on the table, this was more tiring than i could ever imagine. Key laughed at me, still crossing his arms.
"Well Kim Taeyeon, you are possibly attracted to her."
 
 
"And...?"
 
 
"Attracted to who?"
Key turned his head in jolt as i got myself up from the table looking at behind us, it was Tiffany and Nichkhun.
"Oh my god Tiff you're scaring me"
 
 
"We both are looking for you two where have you guys been?"
Asked Tiffany as she sat at the table in front of me while Nickhun was next to her.
"Ugh, class?"
She let out a sighed as Key now was busy babbling with Nichkhun. And yes for your information, they are only just friends.
"Anyway, attracted to who?"
 
 
"What?"
She rolled her eyes,
"You know that conversation you did with Key earlier just now. How dare you didn't tell me first!"
She pouted, I chuckled while I scratched my neck nervously. oh boy think Taeyeon think! Make an excuse or something, you usually good at those for god sake.
"A-Ah you know that Baekhyun from German Class, he's kinda cute"
Oh what a great way to make an excuse, Kim Taeyeon. I mentally facepalm myself as a smile drawn on Tiffany's face. Did she believed me or....?
 
 
"He's not my type but yeah you can go for it Taeng! You should get to know him, i'll help you later okay?"
She winked at me before our teacher finally came. Now she actually believed that i like a guy i even barely remember his face. Nice try Taeyeon. I let out another sighed before turning my attention to the chalkboard in front of us.
 
 
 
 
 
"Why i always turn something into more complicated?"