Chapter 5

A Little Something Different

All of silent readers please do comment, subs or even votes i really appreciate it! Thank you!^^


 
 
Monday, 7:30AM
 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany got out from their car and walking towards the school with hands interwined, make a few hellos to some people they just met. Yes, they now both are very popular for the cutest couple at school.
"Hey you two!"
Key greeted them from behind, making the two girls stopped and turned their head back, staring at Key and Nichkhun who were waving to them happily, but Taeyeon knew this was going to be happened soon enough.
"Go Tiff"
Taeyeon said as she loosened herself from Tiffany, she raised her eyebrows.
"What? No, are you sure?"
She nodded her head hesitantly, the younger one could't help but smile.
"I'll see you later at lunch then"
Tiffany stated as she her cheek and gave Taeyeon's lips a peck, leaving her alone with Key.
 
 
"Having a hard time?"
Key asked as he approached the girl with a raglan shirt on, watching her loved one walking towards to the school with the guy she hates the most. She sighed.
"What should i do, now I don't feel like going to school"
Key pat her shoulder
 
 
"Then what do you want? Lets go out"
He grabbed her wrist in a sudden, and now walking ahead to the parking lot.
"Eat, go get some beers, shopping? Come on my treat"
Key winked at the older girl earning nothing but a chuckled.
"I'm just confused, Key."
 
 
"Well tell me, what is it all about?"
 
 
"M-My...uality. I don't even know if i'm gay or i only mistook my feelings for Tiffany, since this is the first time she has a big crush on someone, i was thinking if this is only my protective ways as her bestfriend or...not"
Key stopped from his track, and glanced at the girl with his brows furrowed, but a smirk drawn on his face seconds later.
"I have an idea"
They then finally got inside Key's car, driving towards downtown.
 
 
"W-Where are we going?"
Taeyeon stuttered, Key chuckled while his hands were on the steer wheel.
"You'll see."
 
 

 
Monday, 12:15PM
 
 
I walked alone towards Taeyeon's class with food bag on my right hand and a phone on the left. Many people took a glance at me or giving me a slight smile since now me and my bestfriend are the most popular girls at school. I bring her a lunch because i know she would be that lazy to walk to the canteen, now i stood in front of her class and open the door right away, but there was no sight of her. I raised one of my eyebrows, send her a text yet i got no reply. I felt a bit dissapointed, where is she? I even brought her lunch.
"Looking for Taeyeon?"
Someone snapped me from behind making me turned myself around, it was indeed Nichkhun.
"Y-Yeah"
Oh my god why am I stuttered?! I looked like a stupid person right now. He chuckled and pointed his index finger at my phone.
"Call her first, if she didn't pick up your phone i could accompanied you a bit"
I smiled at his sweet gestures. I slided my phone with my thumb and called her right away.
 
 
.....
 
 
.....
 
 
Gosh, where is she?!
 
 

 
Monday, 12:15PM
 
 
"What the hell is this place?"
I asked Key as we both came in and sat down on the bar stools. I looked around my surroundings, i just knew there was a bar like this. I love how comfortable it was, so many pretty girls talking and bickering with each other, there was a live music that could make this place more comfy than ever. Key smiled at me
"It's a gay bar, you could find yourself a girlfriend or maybe friends here. I thought this would probably help your problems, right? You need to get Tiffany out of your mind silly"
He stated as he sipped his beer, i nodded in awe, watching the live music.
 
 
*RINGS*
 
 
I turned my head to the bar table in front of us, i just put my phone there for a minute and it already ringed. I looked at the screen, showing it was Tiffany, i let out a sighed. Key pat my shoulder in pity
"It's okay, you can pick up her phone"
I nodded in hesitation and slided the screen with my thumb.
"H-Hello?"
 
 
"Where are you Taeyeon?"
She sounded pissed, i raised my eyebrows.
"Ugh, i skip school"
I could hear someone beside her talking, like asking her where am i. Isn't that Nichkhun? I couldn't help but pissed as well.
"What's up?"
I asked trying to sounded i'm not bothered by it, she then let out a sighed.
"I'm in front of your class, i even brought you lunch but it's okay i'm going to eat this with Nichkhun"
I rolled my eyes. Nichkhun this Nichkhun that, i'm sick of hearing his name. I clenched my teeth, Key pat my shoulder trying to calm me down but it wouldn't help.
"Sure, go eat with your lover boy Tiff"
 
 
"What? Kim Tae-"
I hung up and stood from my seat, wanting to leave.
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"I don't know Key, she ruined my mood"
I said as i bring my beer walking towards the front door in a rush, Key followed me from behind but suddenly,
 
 
*SPLASH*
 
 
"Oh man! I'm sorry!"
I spilled my beer into someone's shirt when they opened the door, their shirt was all dirty, i grabbed some tissues near us and help them clean up the mess i made but they suddenly grabbed my wrist.
"Thank you, but I could've done it myself.", The voice was warm, but had a tinge of ice in it. I raised my head, almost falling down the stairs as i saw her face. She was absolutely gorgeous. That was the only thought that ran through my mind.

 

"What? N-No i'm sorry i ruined your shirt", i trailed off, mentally face palming myself. This beauty in front of me stuck out her hand awkwardly, a slight shrug in her shoulders.

 

 

"I'm Im, Im Jin-Ah. But you can call me Nana" She smiled dazzlingly, her eyes turning into crescents. I gulped, my heart pumping in my ears.

 

 

"Kim, Kim Taeyeon", i smiled at the girl in front me, and my mood went back to normal...out of the blue.