Chapter 11

A Little Something Different

From 80+ subs to 130+ subs? That's crazy....thank you so much! I never thought people would like this to be honest. Well enjoy:)


 
 
Tuesday, 07:01AM
 
 
It's been three weeks ever since i fought with my one and only bestfriend for life, Tiffany Hwang. I always overslept because no one would've called me to wake up or even told me to 'don't forget to brush your teeth!' Kind of stuff. I missed her. I missed having her in my arms. I let out a sighed.
Unfortunately now im at the parking lot, walking towards the school like i used to but suddenly someone pat my shoulder, i turned my head to see who it was, it was indeed Key.
"Hey! whatcha doing?"
 
 
"Going to school like a normal person, pft."
I snorted earning nothing but a chuckled from the latter.
 
 
"I know i mean, you look pale than ever. Isn't it because of Nana or....Tiffany?"
I only shruged my shoulders, took a glance at the younger guy.
"I don't know Key, but for your information i lose my interest towards Nana already, i guess i would stuck with Tiffany forever"
Key wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we came inside the school's library, walking straight to our class.
 
 
"How about you tell me how you feel when you're with Nana? You never tell me anything these days."
I chuckled, seriously Key at this time?
 
 
"Well okay? It was like….you know when you're outside on a sunny spring day and you see a butterfly and you go 'aaah' and then the world stops for a second, and then it's gone? It was like that."
Key nodded his head, asking me to continue as we walked inside the class, sitting on our seats.
"That's wow."
 
 
I chuckled.
"Wow, no. Not really wow."
 
 
"Not really wow?"
He furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned his back to his chair, crossing his arms
 
 
"No. Wow was having Tiffany in your arms. If Nana was spotting a butterfly, Tiffany was spotting a soaring eagle and oh my god I was with her and it was magical and.....i wish it could last forever."
I also leaned my back, earning nothing but another chuckled from Key.
"You really are Tiffany-ual"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
I raised my eyebrows as the school's bell rings. 
 
 
Key laughed at my face before the teacher came inside to our class.
"Dude it's obvious you're only gay when it comes to Tiffany."
 
 

 
Tuesday, 12:15PM
 
 
I was sitting with Jessica eating our lunch before Tiffany came to our table and sat down next to Jessica.
"Hey guys"
I put down my spoon as i wiped my mouth with tissues
"Hey there Tiff"
 
 
"Hm....where's-"
 
 
"Nursery room, probably sleeping"
Jessica cutted her off while chewing her lunch quietly, we both know ever since they fought the other night Tiffany would probably came to our table for lunch with Nichkhun while asking about Taeyeon like 'where is she' or 'is she fine' kind of things. I don't get it why would they just apologized to theirselves and acted like it was not a big deal. Tiffany could be more less selfish and Taeyeon could be more understanding and boom! Everything would be fine, but no, they choose to ignore each other existence while me and Jessica didn't know what to do with them anymore. I let out a sighed as i put my spoon inside my mouth, eating it slowly as i have something on my mind.
"Tiff where's Nichkhun?"
 
 
"Ah he has something to do at the gym, so he'll pass lunch."
She said while she chewed her bread, i nodded.
"You should make up for something Tiff, tomorrow is my sister's birthday if you didn't forgot"
Jessica stated as she turned her head looking at Tiffany, 
"oh! That's a great idea you should do something"
I continued, but Tiffany let out a sighed.
 
 
"She's been my best friend since kindergarten of course i would not forget her precious day. Ever. But we both know we already at the phase where things are getting weird, and we will drift apart, until one day we will meet in line at the grocery store and say polite hellos and pretend like we didn't once know everything there was to know about each other."
 
 
I smiled at the latter and pat her shoulders, encouraging her that everything's gonna be alright.
"You're thinking too much, you know Taeyeon the most more than both of us combined. You'll never know if you never try, so make her happy. Like she said before, you're the only one who can make her happy."
 
 
Jessica smiled and pat her back a few times.
"Yeah Key is right. Do what you think it will make Taeyeon happy and please don't make her dissapointed anymore, she ate all of my ice creams in our refrigerator and now i got nothing to eat at night."
Me and Tiffany laughed at Jessica's jokes, she sure know how to chill the atmoshpere sometimes. The school's bells rings as we busy talking to each other, Tiffany got up and said thanks before she walked back to her class. Hopefully she would do something tomorrow. Yes, fingers crossed.
 
 

 
 
Tuesday, 23:46PM
 
 
I flopped myself on the bed wasting my time with phone, Jessica was watching vampire diaries downstairs eating her new bucket of ice creams, she would be pissed if i ate her new stocks so id rather stay in my room. I got up from the bed and hurried myself into t shirt and sweat pants ready to go to sleep while the sound of door knocking turned my attention. It must be Jessica.
"Just open the door Jess"
No responded. I furrowed my eyebrows before i walked towards the door and open it slightly, there was a letter on the floor i pick it up hesitantly, it said;
 
 
"Please go to the backyard"
I read before i raised my eyebrows once again and put the letter inside my pocket. I walked downstairs and i saw Jessica still focusing herself on screen in the living room. I scratched my neck, who is this then? 
 
 
I walked straight to the backyard and open the glass door slowly....revealing balloons all over the trees and lights hanging like it was a christmas tree. I smiled at the sight, and then i saw....Tiffany with her eyesmiles waving at me, I couldn't help but smile as well. I walked towards her way, in front of her there was a table with two mini-houses we used to play back in elementary days. I let out a chuckled.
"This is...."
 
 
"Our house in the future, on the left is yours and on the right is mine. We promised ourselves to grow old together aren't we?"
She showed me another eyesmiles. My smiled never stopped drawing while i open my arms widely, earning a giggle yet she came into my arms...hugging me tightly.
"Thank you, Tiff"
 
 
"No, i'm sorry. I was the one who asked you to be a fake couple with me and the next weeks i told you to stop faking it because of a guy. Why, I don't know. What can I say, I'm confused. I don't know what I want. All I know is that I don't wanna hurt a guy who's truly great, and I don't want to lose you, Taeyeon. The person in this world who means the most to me. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hurt any of you."
I let out a sighed as she snuggled her head onto my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my waist, how much i missed her warm.
".....and happy birthday, Tae."
 
 
"Thank you, and for your information you could never lose me. Ever. Please remember that."
We broke our hug and i gave her a reassuring smile, she also smiled later.
"And you could never lose me either."
 
 
"I will keep that in mind"
I winked at her earning nothing but a blushed from the latter.
"Ah you really are easy to get embarrassed"
 
 
 
"Shut up"
 
 
 
I chuckled before i wrapped my arms around her shoulders while she wrapped hers around my waist.
"Let's eat Jessica's ice creams"
I said as soon as we walked back towards my house, she raised her eyebrows instead.
 
 
 
 
 
"Tae, she would get pissed"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well that's my point."