Date

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finally print out the posters and fill up forms, Ashley uploads the fill up form for the college website, along with the poster. "Ready?" The receptionist asks Angel as she stands near the microphone, which is connected to each speakers in the room in this college.

"Yup, ready" I chuckle while the two boys, Kris and Kai, stand beside the receptionist, stapling the poster on the brown board in the reception while Kai places the fill up form on the paper case on the table.

Angel makes sure that her speech would only take less than 2 minutes before the bell rings. She knows very well that once there is a competition in this College, they will surely want to join. That's why there would be limit of how many students or groups can join. Ofcourse they made sure that there would be a slot for Tiffany. 

She holds onto the button, and the microphone is now . She coughs softly before putting closer to the microphone. "Good morning students of YUC, the student council have decided to make a talent competition for this college, to test each of the student's skill. Fill up forms will be in the reception's desk or online. I want everyone to be noted that there would be a LIMIT for students to join" She hears the bell ring and chuckles "So hurry up, have a great day, and we are looking forward to your performance. Thank you YUC and good morning once again" She takes her finger off the button and smiles. The four members of the student council step aside, and they could hear the sound of discussing while the other students run to get the fill up forms. 

"They really are eager to join" Kai whispers to Ashley as she nods. "True that" She agrees and smiles. From far away, she can see Luhan and Tiffany walking together hand on hand. She sighs and looks away.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" Kai asks, concerned about Ashley. Ashley ignores his question knowing she'll be teased by her friend. Kai looks around looking for the problem, before her eyes lock on the couple walking towards the desk. 

"Oh come on, today is good, yet busy day, don't let them ruin it for you and us" He motivates her, making her smile softly and nod. Angel takes out the paper she saves for Tiffany making sure she'll join the contest no matter what. "Where are you going?" Kris asks his younger sister, seeing her walk away. "I'll be back oppa" She says and walks towards Tiffany and Luhan.

"Hey guys!!" She says excitedly, trying her best not to show the smirk she had been hiding. "Hey Angel" Luhan says with a smile. The smile he always show to everyone. The smile filled with kindness. Tiffany waves her hand lightly "Hey" She says simply.

"I have a surprise for you" Angel says turning her attention to Tiffany, getting Tiffany excited. "What is it?!" She asks smiling widely. Luhan chuckles and rubs her back. "Don't get too excited" He teases her and she pouts, before she smiles once again, turning her attention to Angel.

Angel lifts up the fill up form, grinning. "Here!! I saved it for you, to make sure that you will join " Angel says and smirks slightly, which looked like a smile to the couple. 

"Aw!!! Really!! You care so much!!" Tiffany said filled with excitement and takes the paper, hugging Angel. "You are so.... welcome" She hugs her back, showing her smirk behind her back. She then smiles once again after pulling away from the hug. "I'm looking forward to your performance okay?" Angel says with a smile. Luhan smiles to Angel and rubs her girlfriend's back. "I will practice more often... I'll make sure everyone would see my talent" Tiffany says determinedly making Angel chuckle. "I hope you will be in the finals" She hums softly. "Well I have to go now, we'll be busy the entire day and it's better to start now" Angel says, wanting to tell Ashley. 
"All right bye" The couple wave and walk away talking to each other. Angel quickly runs towards Ashley telling her the entire thing. She bursts into laughter and looks at her bestfriend "You actually did that?" 

Angel nods her head vigorously. "Yeah!!! And she thinks I'm her friend... Psh" Angel rolls her eyes and hugs her bestfriend. "Gosh...." Kai mumbles to himself seeing the two hug each other. "Hyung!! HUG MEEE!!" Kai says and Kris runs away, while Kai starts chasing his bestfriend after him. The girls that passed by starts squealing seeing the two chase each other. 

'Kya!! Oppa is so cute!!'

'Kris oppa is hotter than Kai oppa!'

'Oppa is so sweet and handsome!'

'I want to be in his class so much!' 

These are the common sentence the two here all the time, which shows that they are used to hearing this. Angel won't get jealous easily, since she has full trust on her boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter