Jealousy Gone Wrong

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

He smiles facing his sister, caressing her cheeks. "Yah... you made oppa sad for a long time.." He whispers looking down, and she chuckles, hugging him tightly. "Sorry oppa for my attitude... I was just sad... That you didn't introduce her to me even before you two are dating..." She whispers with a smile.

"But that's okay oppa, you know I can't last long without speaking to you right?" She says and her brother smiles, happy hearing those words. 
"You will always be my little sister, my princess" He says hugging her tightly, and she giggles, hugging him back. 

"Aw how sweet" Ashley says grinning as she looks at the two making up. "Oh shut up" Angel says chuckling pulling away from the hug, seeing a wide smile on her brother's lips. 

"Oppa promises to spend time with you while dating Yura" He says and she chuckles nodding. "You better, Now come with me, I want to apoligize to Yura!" She says getting up from her seat pulling him back to the pool area.

 

Ashley's POV

 

Oh gosh, those two are just so cute. When will I ever have a brother like that? I think quietly till I come back to my thought, looking at everyone being busy. Yura, Angel, Kai and Kris talking, Luhan and Tiffany going back to their suite, bidding goodbye to the them. Oh yeah... Where is my boyfriend... I look around not seeing him, till I stop. Oh guess what... I just saw Lay talking to girls. I clench my fist, standing slightly afar, trying to listen to their conversation. I observe his face, knowing he is enjoying this. him... I swear...

"Oppa!" One of them say in a high pitched tone making me cringe. Is she trying to be cute infront of my boyfriend? And what's worst is he is still smiling!
I try my best to not come that close to them, but I hear the girl ask him something until I hear the word 'single' included in the sentence. Is she asking him if he's single?! I look at Lay as he nods, smiling "ofcourse--"

What the actual ?! All right then. That's it, I couldn't listen to their bulls. I'll just go and read in my room, that'll get my mind off things. Yeah... I take a deep breathe, going back  to my suite, putting Lay's card on the table. I change to some sweat pants an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter