And It's Official

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all walk to the dining area, where everything was settled, and the only thing they had to do is eat. "Hm.... Want me to serve you?" Lay teases Ashley, as she blushes and looks away. The three, chant as they watch Ashley and Lay acting so cute.

'Well... This isn't bad after all' Ashley thought with a smile.

"Babe I want... Hmm...." She looks at the food, sitting on her legs, and Kai pokes her with a chopstick. "Sit down, there's only one type of food, sit down" He pats her , and she turns around, glaring at him. "Don't you get the hint?"

"Huh?" He asks, happily eating his noodles. "Ugh...." Angel crosses her arms and puts her food on her plate, eating happily. "Anyway... about the Talent Competition.. When are we doing it?" Kris asks, as he looks at Angel, Ashley, and Kai. "Hm... Can I come?" Lay asks, after putting some noodles on Ashley's bowl, as she smiles at him, and takes her chopsticks.

"Yeah ofcourse you can come" Kris nods his head, eating. "We can do it anytime though, but give us atleast a day, and we can do it... We set a date though... It's after 2 days... so actually, right timing" Ashley replies as she eats.

"That's good, then we seem ready" Kris says, looking down to his food, chuckling. "We don't 'seem', we are prepared" Angel nods her head, as she eats happily, having another round.

"Baby, didn't you ea--"

"Shut up" She replies before he can even finish his sentence.

"Anyway, I'm taking Ashley out today, so no objections" Lay says so suddenly, and the couple smirks at Ashley, who just looked down to her food, not wanting her blush to be visible. Kris leans to pinch her cheeks "Kris!!" She whines making everyone laugh. Lay grins and rubs her back.

"Don't touch my future girlfriend!" Lay says protectively, hugging Ashley, and she chuckles. "You guys are so cute. You two will be the cute couple, and Kai and I will be the y couple!!" Angel says excitedly, making her brother laugh.

"When will I have a girlfriend?" Kris asks, running his fingers through his hair. They all chuckle, looking at Kris. "But oppa... I don't want you to have a girlfriend yet" Angel pouts, which made her brother pinch her cheeks.

"Yeah... I won't have one yet... Not till you are ready to let me have one" He replies with a smile. Angel hugs her brother tightly, showing love towards him.

"Yeah hyung... I got a lot of girls for you" Kai says, winking. Angel slowly turns around, having the look of killing her boyfriend at that moment.

"You two. Eat normally come on, I still have to go back to school" Lay says, trying his best to finish his noodles, after seeing his friends text him, that they have to practice.

"You will come Ashley" Lay declares, making her eyes widen. "What?! Where?!" She asks.

"Yeah take her, it's okay" Angel says, grinning as she continuous to eat. Ashley ignores Angel and looks back to Lay. "To my college. They will like you there" 

 

 

 -Lay's College-

 

Ashley gets out of his car, feeling shy as she looks around. "What's wrong?" Lay asks, putting his school uniform on, putting his tux. "Uh.. nothing... I just.. Look" She points to the huge crowd infront of the school gate. He looks at it, and holds her hand. "Right timing then" He grins and pulls her inside, keeping his keys in his backpack as they walk inside. Girls who fangirls about his bandmates are now giving Ashley stares. 

"Yixing!!!" Someone yells from behind, making both of them turn around. The man whistles, walking towards Ashley and Lay. "And who is this pretty lady you are with?" The young, yet handsome boy asks.

"Chen stop it" Lay glares, wrapping an arm around Ashley. "She's Ashley, my girlfriend" He says, causing Ashley's eyes to widen. "Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter