The Kiss

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours had passed, and it is already 10 o'clock when they suddenly hears the elevator door open and the man enters. Angel eyes light up seeing the big box he was carrying, covering half of his upper body. 

"Where is the birthday girl?" The man asks softly and chuckles. Angel giggles and walks towards the gift, taking it. She then was covered by the box, and had no access of seeing the man. "Where is she?" He continues to ask like he was playing with a little girl making Angel chuckle. 

"Okay stop it, she's not five, and I'm jealous" Kai says and walks towards him, giving him a bro hug.

"Lay!!!" Ashley says excitedly, putting her food down, and runs to him hugging him tightly. He laughs and carries her by her waist. "Hey! Put me down!" She laughs and pats his back as he shakes his head, spinning her around. "no" He simply replies.

Luhan notices the closure between him and Ashley, as he eyes both of them from head to toe. Tiffany notices it as well and she takes a bite from the cake in her plate. "Well she simply just replaced you and I don't you think so?" She says trying to ruin Ashley's reputation to Luhan, which totally worked. 

"Yeah.. I guess so... I really can't believe her" He says and shakes his head, sighing as he leans back to the sofa, while Tiffany caresses his cheeks.

"Babe.. It's okay, I'm still here with you, don't worry" She whispers to him, giving him some kisses which he returned with full passion. AShley's smile suddenly fades, seeing the two kissing.

"KAI!" Angel yells and whines not able to put the gift without help. "What?!" He turns to her and crosses his arms still not getting the hint.

"Help me" She says childishly "Ah.. Yes... Sorry" He laughs and puts the big gift down on the coffee table just infront of Tiffany and Luhan who just pulled away from the kiss. "I'm being nice to cover you two up" He grins giving Luhan a high five, as Tiffany rolls her eyes playfully.

"You two" She says and chuckles, crossing her arms as she leans back on the sofa not interested to know the person. 

"Thankyou" Ashley says once she was put down, causing Lay to laugh. "And you" He looks at Angel as he playfully glares. "Yeah? I got prettier right right right right?" She says excitedly and he nods, laughing. "Very" He nods and walks towards her, giving her a big tight hug. "Oh so cute, I can't wait to spoil you again" He grins and ruffles Angel's hair. 

'Yes....' She closes her eyes, thinking of the victory she got like she wasn't even being spoiled by her family and boyfriend.

"Don't you think she's spoiled enough?" Tiffany asks as she stands up, smiling as Angel's eyes open widely. "No! No I'm not!" She shakes her head infront of him as he raises his eyebrow. "Tsk tsk" Luhan then stands up, wrapping an arm around Tiffany's waist as he bows slightly to him.

"Hey I'm Luhan" He offers his free hand, giving him a serious look. Lay gives him a smile and shakes his hand gladly "Hey, I'm Yixing, but call me Lay" He nods his head. Luhan smiles slightly and Tiffany waves "And I'm Tiffany" She says excitedly. He chuckles, seeing her say it with excitement. 

"Well, then nice to meet you two" He chuckles and turns his attention to Angel. "Open your gift now" He nods and points to the box. Angel runs to the table excitedly, unwrapping the box. She then lifts the cover and lifts the four sides of the pink box. She slowly takes the gifts out.

         

"uh...." She chuckles awkwardly taking the gifts out, putting the gifts on the table and the box on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asks her and looks at her worriedly. Everyone then looks at her as she pouts. "I don't have a puppy..." She pouts and crosses her arms looking up to him as his eyes widen. 

"W-What... Your brother lied to me!!" He says really shocked as she pouts once again looking up to him.

"Or maybe..." His shock face turn to a smile as he sees Kris walking behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter