It All Started When

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"bestfriends forever??" Ashley says excitedly as she giggles, slipping the friendship bracelet in Tiffany's wrist "yes! forever!!" They giggle exciteldy and hug each other tightly. "We'll never leave each other!" Tiffany says as Ashley nods, as they both giggle excitedly enjoying the new bracelet they both have. A small cute boy walks towards them, with a smile "Hello!" He says, smiling at both of them as he waves "Hey" Ashley and Tiffany both giggle, as the smile at him "what's your name?" Ashley asks as he smiles.

"My name is Luhan" He says soflty and offers her candy, as she takes it. "Me too!!" Tiffany says getting slightly jealous making Luhan giggle and give her some.

"New friend!" Tiffany declares and hugs Luhan tightly, before Ashley joins in, making a new friend that day.

 

 

Twelve years had passed since that event and they finally graduate highschool "Finally!" Ashley says and looks at Tiffany as she chuckles, nodding. "true that, we've been through a lot now" She laughs as she looks at their certificates. They both give a highfive to each other, before they hear a soft humming from a guy "Hello my beautiful ladies" Luhan slips his arms on both of their waists, as Tiffany blushes, making Luhan chuckle.

"We are finally done" He declares as the girls nod in agreement "yeah, finally torture is done" They say as they chuckle and discuss the things they've been through as they laugh, reminscing the moments the three had.

"And you didn't even hug me!!" Luhan pouts not getting a hug from Ashley as she chuckles, leaning to hug him, making Tiffany a little bit uneasy from the situation.

'Why her....' She thinks and slightly sighs, giving a smile.

"There we go" He says and rubs her back, hugging her tightly, happy that he has the woman he loves in his arms. 

"okay stop with this hugging, I feel left out" Tiffany says, pouting and chuckling trying not to show she's jealous.

"aw, all right" Luhan smiles and pinches Ashley's cheeks before he smiles, before he looks at both of them. "want to eat outside??" Luhan asks both of them as they nod "yeah!! yeah!!" They chuckle before he nods "all right, chill" He chuckles, and stops suddenly when he hears Ashley's phone ringing.

"hello??" Ashley says, hearing her mom.

"aw?? now??" She whines before sighing. "All right, i'll be home soon" She says and smiles, hanging up. "well I have to go now, see you two tomorrow okay??" She says and waves as both of them waves "take care" Luhan yells as Ashley runs back to her house.

 

-Ashley's House-

 

"Mom! Dad!! I'm home!!' She says excitedly and hangs her certificate back on the wall, and she sees her step mom, Yejun, but is usually called Junnie, hugging her tightly. Her mom died 6 years ago, and she was close to Junnie since then. Because of her, her father and Junnie met, and they eventually got married three years ago.

"How was Luhan??" She grins poking Ashley's cheeks as she blushes. "He was good, I missed him" She says as they both chuckle, before her dad walks downstairs "What did I just hear??" Her father asks before she chuckles, running to him.

"aw! daddy! you are the only man i love very much" She tells him as he chuckles and ruffles her hair. "Good girl, now let's go eat" He rubs her back and gestures Ashley to go inside the kitchen as Junnie prepares the food on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter