Eventful Dinner

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAT THE ?!" Ashley yells getting pissed and surprised at the same time. Everyone in the table got quiet, looking at Angel. "SINCE WHEN YOU LITTLE ?!"

Kris looks up to Ashley "I already gave Kai a talk, don't worry" Kris says simply as if it's something normal. Everybody surrounding their table, looked at them. 

"Sit down, you are causing a scene...." Lay whispers pulling Ashley down, and everybody soon go back to eating their food. "Uhm... Well congrats?" Tiffany says awkwardly, looking at Angel's stomach then back to her. Angel looks back with a fake smile, then back to Ashley. Ashley looks at Angel and Kai with a glare. 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Lay asks curiously as he observes her face while she thinks. "Uhm... I didn't know how to tell you guys... And I thought this was the right time" She looks at Ashley still glaring "Which clearly shows it isn't" She adds before nodding her head and smiles widely. 

 

"Mom and Dad knows... They are pretty happy with it" Kris says nodding his head as he continues "Business with Wu's and Kim's together, that would be a great amount of money" He explains. 

"And you are cool with that?" Luhan asks staring at Kai then back to Kris. 

"I mean.... Kai is a nice guy. It's his fault for getting Cheon Sa pregnant, so he better take care of her or we'll beat him up to death. Good." He replies giving Kai a glare, and the young one just gulped in response.

 

 

Ashley's POV

 

What the is wrong with this woman. I know she likes a lot. Heck she is addicted to it, but you should atleast use your protection well! Damn! I remember her talking about her not getting pregnant any time soon. Well look who is pregnant now. Haih.. They are still young to have a child... though I feel really excited at some point. WHAT'S WORST IS I CANT FACE THE FACT THAT KRIS IS SOOO COOL WITH THIS. I'm expecting him to beat the living crap out of Kai, but I guess I was wrong. 

"Ugh..." I mumble still pissed by the event. What is next... "Why are you so pissed anyway?" Angel chuckles looking at me. Uh, I don't know , why the should I be happy you got pregnant?

"Nothing...." I mumble still pissed and turn to face Lay. 

"We can make our own you know..." Lay whispers with a smirk. My eyes widen quickly looking away as my cheeks redden from the embarrassment.

"Lay, as far as I know, you shouldn't treat her like that..." Luhan says looking at him and I, as he takes a sip of his water. Why the is he minding our business.

"I think it doesn't concern you if him and I are talking about such things, Luhan" I defend and glare at him. Lay chuckles, patting Luhan's shoulder. "I was just joking around, you shouldn't worry" He explains and the both just ended up laughing. Weirdos......

I look at Kai and Angel, whispering about something and she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter