O-Oh.....

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Restaurant-

 

Both couples walk in the restaurant, intertwining their fingers together. "Woah.... The scent of it is just... woah..." Ashley whispers to Lay, inhaling the air with a smile. Lay chuckles, pecking Ashley's forehead. "The best for you" He whispers and hold tighter to her hand. They both chuckle enjoying each other's company forgetting about Angel and Kai. On the other hand, Kai and Angel were arguing about Kai's clothes.

"What's wrong with it?!" He whispers in a mad tone. Angel pinches his shoulder shaking her head. "You didn't wear the tux I bought for you!" She whispers back, pouting as she crosses her arms. He sighs, and rubs her back.

"I'll be back guys" Kai says walking outside to get his tux in the back seat. Lay then leads the two ladies to the table that was reserved for him. He smiles and pulls out a chair for Ashley, and she sits thanking him. 

Angel coughs eyeing her chair, waiting for him to pull it out for her. He laughs, walking towards her, pulling the chair out and she grins. "Thankyou" She nods and sits, pulling the chair with her as she sits. 

Kai comes back wearing his tux, looking very handsome, adding more charms with his hairstyle. Angel turns around and smiles, fixing his tux for him, and he chuckles, leaning to her ear.

"Can't wait till the day we are married and you'll help me with my tux and tie" He whispers rubbing her sides, making her blush and chuckle. 

"Guys... We are gonna eat not talk" Ashley says laughing at the couple infront of her. The two rolls their eyes at Ashley. "Hater!' Angel says and laughs, sitting down on her chair beside Ashley, and Kai sits beside Angel.

"I'll call hyung if they are on their way" Kai says, taking his phone out, dialing Kris's number. He soon picks it up after a few beeps.

"Kai?"

"Yeah hyung, are you near?" 

"Yeah, I just got Luhan and Tiffany, we are on our way" 

"All right bye hyung" Kai says before he hangs up and takes the seat beside his girlfriend. The table is round enough to fit the the three remaining. "You two seemed to be so prepared" Kai teases looking at Ashley and Lay up and down. 

"Whatever Kai, you seem so prepared as if you are getting married to Angel" Ashley defends, making Lay chuckle as he looks at the both arguing, while Angel was in between them.

"Fine, you want me to call you ugly then?" Kai asks sarcastically, crossing his arms as he raises an eyebrow at her.

 "BLAH BLAH BLAH" They both say simultaneously. "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter