The Plan

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning, when Angel slowly wakes up feeling something. "Oh my goodness..." She mumbles in her slumber, as she touches the wet spot on her pillow, eyes still closed. She pats the spot twice, before she groans.

"KIM JONGIN!!" She yells out loud, causing everyone in the house to wake up. Ashley groans and covers her face with the pillow, still feeling sleepy as she stirs, facing the other side and snuggle the pillow.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR BUSINESS IN THE BATHROOM?! WHY HERE?! WHY NOT IN YOUR ROOM?!" She continuous to yell loudly. "Oh my gosh!!" She groans and sits up tying her hair up to a high ponytail and glare at the door, waiting for Kai.

"What?! What?! What?!" He groans walking in the room, scratching his head. Ashley opens an eye, before both of her eyes widen seeing Kai shirtless with some sweats, and his bed hair. "Well damn..." She mumbles to herself. 

"What did I do?" He asks and walks towards the bed side where Angel is. She slowly sits up, and points to the pillow "Really?" She asks and eyes the pillow.

He observes the pillow and groans seeing the spot. "If I had to do my dirty business, I would have did it in the bathroom! Plus Ashley's here, it's embarrassing" He nods and Ashley's eyes widen realizing what they were talking about.

"Ew!!!" She says loud enough to make Angel and Kai groan at the same time. "Bye, I'm leaving" She says and tries to get up, but gets pulled down by her bestfriend.

"Then who babe?" She asks innocent and spreads her arms wanting to be carried. He groans and rolls his eyes, carrying her, holding her by her for support as she rests her head on his shoulder. 

"Your dog?" Ashley replies as she at Beenzino peeing on the floor. "Oh..." The couple both say. "Let's say....I'm the father, you're the mother, and Beenzino is our son" He says and places her gently on the bed. "Yeah... go on" Angel mumbles and looks at Beenzino, and Ashley groans feeling sleepy. She lies back down and cover her eyes with her arm. 

"You clean his pee... I sleep" He says and yawns, walking back to his room. Ashley chuckles and looks at Angel, not feeling sleepy so sudddenly after what Kai said.

"ugh... piss off.." She mumbles to herself before she turns her attention ro Ashley. "We should start the process of you taking Luhan back" She grins and plays with her. 

"What are you talking about?" She asks pretending to be dumb, as she sits up looking at Angel.

"Luhan. you. a. thing." Angel says making it clear enough for Ashley so she would have no excuse of not understanding. 

"Ah.. What are you planning Wu Cheon Sa?" She chuckles while Angel thinks. 

"Hmm.... We'll organize a talent competition for the students. I heard that Tiffany is good at singing and stuff like that. So.... We'll make sure she'll be in the finals... okay?" Angel says rubbing both of her hands evilly. "How are you so sure she'll be in the finals?" Ashley asks and combs her hair. "The head student council will be the judges. That will be you, me, Kai, and oppa" Angel nods and Ashley tilts her head. "I don't get the point of it though" She sighs.

"If she wins, she'll be popular. Means more boys will get her attention and ask her out. She'll be occu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter