Should I?

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they reach the penthouse, Ashley left the car without a word making Lay somehow sad. "What did I do..." He whispers to himself, groaning, as he pulls onto his hair slightly, hitting the steering wheel.

"Ugh...." She mumbles to herself as she her hair, biting her lower lip, having mixed feelings about what Tiffany said. She couldn't believe that she even had that girl as her bestfriend. She hears the elevator open, and she walks to the living room of her bestfriend's house.

"Oh... What happened?" Angel asks eating a sandwich, wearing a pair of shorts, and a sports bra. "Why don't you have a shirt?" Ashley asks eyeing her new bestfriend from head to toe, while she sits on the sofa. 

"Cause..... I mean no one is around, plus oppa is still with Kai buying food" She nods her head, finishing her sandwich. Ashley stares at her for a while. "Then why are you eating a sandwich?" 

"I will be hungry soon" She pats her tummy, drinking the bottle in her hand which contains water. Ashley shakes her head, still wondering why her bestfriend still has a perfect body after all of these food she is eating.

"Tell me what happened!" Angel yells as she walks to her bedroom to get a tank top.

"Hmm.... Tiffany" She says and places the pillow on her lap, the laptop on it, as she leans back, relaxing.

"Oh what did she do?" Angel asks as she walks back to the living room with a shirt on, sitting on the coffee table infront of the sofa Ashley is sitting on. She turns off the tv and looks back to Ashley.

"Saying stuff that isn't even true" She whispers and types in the password of her laptop. Angel rolls her eyes and gives Ashley a look "Aren't you used to it anyway?"

"Well.... She was my bestfriend... She should atleast have slight respect to me.. It's like the two of us were enemies since birth..." Ashley complains, while Angel laughs. 

"Girls like her should know that no one will waste their time with them if they are like that" She says and applies lotion on her thighs. Ashley sighs, thinking for a while as she closes her eyes.

"What if I just... Forget about Luhan... And just move on?" Ashley suddenly burst out, eyes still closed. Angel stops applying the lotion, slowly lifting her head to look at the girl infront of her.

"Are you serious?" She kicks her friend, making Ashley groan and rub her thighs. "Why not?!" Ashley asks, looking at Angel.

"The plan! Remember?!" Angel yells back and Ashley groans, scratching her head frustratingly. "What if it doesn't work?! How are you so sure it will work?!" Ashley replies screaming back. Angel  bursts into laughter, making Ashley look at her really confused.

"Cause.. I'm me! Everything I do will work, if it never works, I will die" She replies confidently as Ashley rolls her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter