Chapter 7

In Heaven

 

[HaeRin’s P.O.V]

 

After fixing myself and my luggage, I sat on the other side of the bed, near Jaejoong. I watched his sleeping figure. I brushed away his bangs, so I can have a better view of his face. I touch his brows, he furrowed his brows slightly. I chuckled a bit. Then I moved through his eyes, to his nose which I think tickled him, he wrinkled his nose. I giggled awww so cute! I then brushed his soft cheeks with the top of my hands, then I traced his jaw line, then I moved back to his lips. With my index finger I traced the contours of his lips. It was soft, very soft. I kiss him lightly, not wanting to wake him up.

 

            I bit my lips and sighed inwardly. “How can you be this cruel? You made me sway, every time I saw you.” I smiled bitterly. I cupped his face and stoked it gently with my hands. “ Mianhe Jaejoong… jungmal mianhamnida.” Tears streamed down my face. “When the right time comes…” I sighed heavily. “Forgive me. Arraso?” Then I placed his left hand through my cheeks, feeling his warm. I pressed his hands onto my cheeks. “When I come back… kiss me and envelope me to your warm grasp will you?” I bit my lips to suppress my sobs. I buried my face on his palm and I kissed it lovingly. “You’re the reason for me to continue living. No matter what happens…” I looked at him “it has still to be you and me.” I leaned down and once again kissed him goodbye. “Saranghae Jaejoong. Jungmal saranghaeyo.”

 

[Author’s P.O.V]

 

 

            Tears began to stream her eyes madly. She focused her gaze on him, her eyes full of pain. Thinking that she’ll be separated from him made her heart to constrict. She leaned down and bid her farewell to him. She pressed her lips on his lips gently. She closed her eyes and wished that time will stop and let her be with him forever. She gave him the bitter-sweet kiss of goodbye.

 

“Saranghae Jaejoong. Jungmal saranghaeyo.” These were her last words.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong was waken by the bright sunlight that hits his face. He groaned lightly, he reached for someone beside him and was shocked to find nothing. 

 

“Babe?”

 

He walked out in bed and dashed to the kitchen and found nothing there but a letter in the table. He picked it up and read it. As he read the letter tears slid from his eyes. He crumpled it and then searched insanely through the whole house.

 

“Babe!” He called for the nth time and received no answers.

 

“Babe! Come on!.” He yelled. “Come on… She’ll never leave me again. She promised it.” He searched for her in the whole house and sees nothing but her traces.

 

            Tears streamed down his face as he configured that she totally left him. He walked weakly through the living room.

 

He then saw their picture, him and HaeRin, lined up in the divider. They’re happy in the pictures; hugging each other, kissing each other, posing like retards, and looking lovely with each other. He took one of it up and examined it for a while. He felt his heart tighten.  A bitter smile escaped from the corner of his lips.

 

He just thought that everything’s fine now. That he and HaeRin reconcile, that he’ll be able to be with her for the rest of his life.

 

He threw the picture on the ground, breaking it. Then he wiped the others to the ground, destroying everything.

 

“Wae?! Wae?!” he voiced out; pain and agony were clearly expressed in his voice. “You promised not to leave me anymore, but why?! You love me right? You love me right? Wae?!” He fell on the ground and started crying like a damn idiot.

 

“Wae! Wae!” he clenched his fist and started to hit the ground multiple times. “Damn it. Damn it!” With that he hit the floor with all he got and soon blood drifted through his hands, he winced in pain. “Agggggggggggggggggggggrrrr”

 

Pain not from his injured hands, but from the excruciating feelings he’s feeling now. His heart shattered in a million pieces.

 

He thought he get her back easily… then… just now he lost her as dust carried by the winds.