Please tell me...

In Heaven

 

Chapter 2:

 

[Author's P.O.V]

 

 

@ Restaurant

 

“Rin...” Shin Minah, her best friend, called her. “He's suffering so much.” She said in a cold tone.

 

HaeRin was silent for a moment and just stare at nowhere. Her eyes have a mixture of pain, sadness, and guilt. She doesn't look good too because she couldn't sleep at night; thinking about Jaejoong.

 

“He lose weight, dark circles formed under his eyes, he drink too much, he's always involve in fights. He's wasting his life. ” Minah said. Haerin continue to remain silent.

 

Shin Minah lose her temper “ How can you do that to him? He loved you so much! He gave you all his life! If I only knew things will be like this , I shouldn’t hand him to you. I give up on him because of you and now...ahhh. How can you do that?! You're the worst! How could you leave him like that?!”

 

HaeRin smiled bitterly still looking out of the blue. “I don't know. All I know is that...” there's a pause for a moment “all I know is that I will hurt him and make him suffer more if I stayed with him.” Tears begun to fall from her eyes, tears full of pain. “I don't want to see him crying, I don't want to waste his time for someone who will not stay with him forever. ” She said.

 

“What the hell are you saying? If you're just making an excuse then...” Minah can't continue her words.

 

“I'm dying!” Haerin shouted. “I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Stage three.” Her tears are uncontrollable now, it's flowing like crazy. “Now tell me... tell me what to do?! Go back to him? And waste his time? Destroy his career? Hurt him more? Huh? What to do? Otteoke?! Otteoke? Tell me what to do! Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrghh!” HaeRin burry her face on her hands and her sobs become louder. It can be heard to the whole cafe. “Otteoke? I love him so much, so much so much.”

 

Upon seeing this, Minah immidiately pulled her into a hug and then she patted her back, trying to calm her down. “ Mianhe... I don't intend to make you feel guilty. Mianhe Rin-ah. I forgot that it is not easy on your part too. Jeungmal mianhe.”

 

“Minah...” HaeRin called.

 

Minah looked at Haerin “hmmmm?”

 

“I'll attend treatment abroad. I'll be leaving with Hyunjoong the day after tomorrow. His father is a doctor, a cancer specialist. I want you to do me a favor?”

 

“What is it? I'll do everything I could.” She took HaeRin's hands and hold it tightly.

 

HaeRin gave Minah a smile “I want you to look after Jaejoong for me. And when the time comes... when I die... tell him how much I love him. Tell him that I love him so much.” She smiled bitterly.

 

Minah look at HaeRin for a moment then she nods “Arraso, I understand. I'll do my best.” HaeRin pulled her into a hug.

 

Short while Hyunjoong came, he sat besides HaeRin. And he greeted Minah. “Annyeong haseyo. Sorry for intruding, just want to discuss something to HaeRin.”

 

“Ani. It's okay. Seems like it's very important. I'll be leaving now.” Minah stood up and bid farewell to HaeRin. “I wish you good luck, get well soon.” She kiss HaeRin and walked out of the cafe.

 

As Minah walked out HaeRin can't hold her feelings anymore, she end up crying into Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong hug her and say comporting words to her.

 

What they do not know is that Minah took a photo of them and immediately send it to Jaejoong with their location.

 

“hah” Minah took a deep breath then she grin “poor HaeRin, You'll be cursed by Jaejoong oppa to death.. Hahaha... In the end... Jaejoong and I will be together. I hope you die soon. Hahaha.” she gets to her car and sped off.

 

@The bar

 

Three days have passed and Jaejoong is still looking for HaeRin. He tried to looked for her in her apartment but she's not there, he tried to contact her but her phone is off, he tried to talked with her friends but none of them knew where HaeRin is.

 

He's at the bar with Junsu and Yoochun, drinking himself to his grave. Junsu and Yoochun tried to stop him but he's so stubborn and they knew that he carries a burden in his heart.

 

Jaejoong took the 11th bottle of vodka and drink it up. He looked at Yoochun and Junsu and smiled “Aigoo.. why are you two not drinking? Aish Here drink.. drink.” He gave them bottles of vodka. “Let's drink because I'm still single! Hahaha” he faked laughs and smiles “Drink because HaeRin ditched me. Drink to forget her sweetness and drink because...It's painful” he cried, cried tears of pain and sorrow.

 

The two, Junsu and Yoochun, comforted him. “ Hyung everything will be alright.” Yoochun says.

 

“We're here for you, you have us.” Junsu said as he patted Jaejoong's back.

 

Jaejoong is still crying when his cellphone beep. He took it out of his pocket. It was an MMS. Upon seeing this Jaejoong's eyes widened in disbelief, his temperature arouse. It was a picture of a lady, no it's not just a lady but it is HaeRin being hugged bby Hyunjoong tightly. He clenched his fist, shaking in fury, and immediately grabbed his coat and walked out of the bar.

 

Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other and they followed Jaejoong onto his car.

 

“Hyung where are you going? You're drunk. It's dangerous to drive.” Junsu said but Jaejoong quickly got into his car.

 

“Hyung let me drive. You're drunk. Where the hell are you going?” Yoochun insisted.

 

“You two stay out of this! I will really go to hell! Out of the way!” Jaejoong says as he started the engine and sped off.

 

The two quickly got their cars and followed him.

 

Please, tell me it's not true. It's not true. It's not... Jaejoong tought as he accelerates.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anneong... what do you think?

Comments are love love love

Blackrose49