Chapter 4

In Heaven

 

[@ HaeRin’s place]

 

 

[HaeRin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I’m very tired and exhausted today so I went in my bed as fast as I can. I never have imagined that packing my things will be this exhausting. I have closed my eyes, but I cannot sleep.

 

After not being able to sleep, I opened my eyes and I saw a shining thing at my side table. I switched the lamp on and I saw the engagement ring that Jaejoong gave me. I immediately grabbed it. As I examined it, the memories of the past come rushing back on me.

 

Flashback:

[HaeRin’s P.O.V]

 

I was in the middle of shooting for Compagna dressing line when my P.A suddenly excused me.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong?” I asked her.

 

She handed me my mobile phone “Kim Jaejoong sshi called for the nth time miss, and he’s very angry. He told me that he needs to talk to you now no, matter what.” She said.

 

I felt sorry for my P.A,  Jaejoong disturbed her a lot. “Mianhe, next time I will turn my handset off. Jungmal minahe.” I bowed in respect. I lookd at my cellphone and I can’t believe what I saw; 259 messages and 82 missed calls from Jaejoong and 1 message from Yoochun! I opened his messages.

 

From: Chunnie ^^

Sis where the hell are you?! Jaejoong hyung will kill me if you don’t show up today! By the way, happy 5th anniversary. I’m happy for the both of you. Now’ show up okay!

 

From: Hubby <3

Yah~ Park HaeRin don’t you know what day today huh?! It’s our 5th anniversary! Why aren’t you answering?! Call me immediately! I demand an explanation! Arrasso?

 

I read another one.

 

From: Hubby <3

Park HaeRin what day today huh?! Just to inform you it is our 5th anniversary, our 5th ANNIVERSARY!

 

And another

 

From:Hubby <3

HaeRin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re dead meat!

 

“Aish! I forget!” I knocked my heads hard. “Aigoo! Otteoke?! I’m really dead.” I dialed his number immediately.

__________

He answered the phone but he doesn’t say anything. He’s really angry. Otteoke?

 

“Huuuuuuubby” I said in a very sweet voice, trying to convince him.

 

“Wae?!” he yelled. “I’ve been calling you for the nth time, why are you not answering?! Where the hell are you?!”

 

“Ssssshhhh.” I hissed. “I’m in the middle of shooting right n- “

 

‘Shooting?!” He cut my words. “Yah~ Park Haerin you’ve got to be kidding me! Don’t you know what day today huh?! It’s our anniversary! Our 5th anniversary! And you’re saying that you’re in the middle of shooting right now?! I have cancelled all my appointments today, and then you’re not going to show up because you’re shooting?! Haist! Come here immediately! Pali!”

 

“Jae I’m in the middle of shooting. Can’t you wait a little bit longer?”

“I’m waiting here for 6 damn hours! Come here now! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALI!”

 

“Jae I ca-“ He hung up.

 

“Aist!” I scratched my head then I looked at my P.A “unni can you just tell them that my stomach aches and I cannot make it, just reschedule it the day after tomorrow. Say that I’m really sorry. I have to meet Jaejoong sshi today. No matter what, arrasso? Kamsahamnida bye bye!” I waved to her then run to my dressing room and quickly change my clothes.

 

I called on a taxi and give him the address. “Ajjushi mianhe, but please do drive faster. If I don’t make it on 6 minutes a monster will be awaken, it will beat me to death.” I pleaded the driver.

 

“Hahaha. You’re boyfriend must be waiting for you right?” He asked then I nod. “Arraso. In the name of love, let this taxi fly!” he stepped on the accelerator.

 

After 5 minutes, we arrived at our destination I thanked the driver ajjushi for making it just in time even though he broke some street laws.

 

“Ajjushi Kamsahamnida! Mianhe if I made you break the law. But ajjushi.” I raised my thumbs up “You’re the best!” I winked at him.

 

“Aisst! I will do anything in the name of love! Go the monster will be awaken soon!” he smiled and then he drove off.

 

I run to the elevator and go to the roof deck.

 

As I opened the door, I can’t see anything, it’s too dark. “Jaejoong sshi, I’m here. Where are you?” I called.

 

Nobody answers. “Jaejoong sshi, mianata! Look, I’m sor-“Hundred candles were lighted on the pathway, rose petal we’re scattered on the floor. I was speechless, so I followed the candles path and to my surprise, there was a stage and a red piano was in it. Then a familiar figure started to play my favorite song; Rivers flow in you by Yiruma. It was Jaejoong who’s playing.

 

Every note he hit was paradise. It’s perfect. He played it perfectly. He’s expression is priceless, it heats up the mood, his black hair was shining in the light, his gazes on me made me a jelly. Soon as the music was about to end, my tears slid up on my eyes. It was tears of joy!

 

The music ended and I was still crying. He stood up and get down on the stage and he moved towards me. He wiped off my tears, then he smiled “Why are you crying? I should be the one who is crying because you made me wait for 6 damn hours!” he said as he knelt in front of me and held my hands.

 

I smiled at him, still crying “You scared me! I thought you’re angry! I rushed here! Pabo!” I hit him. And I burst out crying.

 

“Hahaha” he laughed a little. “aist! Don’t be a crybaby and spoil the mood. Mianhe.” He hugged me tightly. “Come on” he pulled me into the stage and thousand years, one of my favorites, was played. He put my hands on his shoulders and positioned his arms around my waist. I was about to argue but I saw his face, ‘twas beautiful. So I just hold on to him tightly and feel the music in the air.

 

 

“There’s a girl that only knows me. Who is like a star, always in place, that shines on me” he said as he looks at me.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“To me who is selfish and foolish, she always say ‘thank you’ and ‘I love you’ so I shed tears. Whether you laughed or cried, I didn’t know. And I only made you wait- I hated myself for that. I hated the tears that were shed, I won’t hurt you anymore.” He said as he knelt down and held my left hand.

 

“Jae what are you doing?” I give him a questioning look. “Stand up!” I commanded.

 

He just smiled at me and continued “ Now I will become your sky, so you can brilliantly shine.”

 

“jae!”

 

“Will you love me forever? On this path alone, I cannot see anything. I can’t live without you.” He stand up, his face is just an inch from me.

 

“You’re the only light to me.”

 

I’m really embarrassed, my cheeks is burning up. “Jaejoong are you drunk? What are you saying? If this is all about what happened earlier, I’m sorry. It’s not funny okay, stopped it!” I pulled my hands from him and swivels but he grabbed them and place it in front of his heart.

 

“ Park HaeRin” He looked at me “Will you marry me?” He asked.

 

I was shocked by the question, my jaw almost dropped. I was speechless;   I mean what will I say? I didn’t expect this. I dreamed of this, but I..I ahhh. Will you marry me?  This question echoed in my mind.

 

“HaeRin, jungmal saranghe. I’m sorry. It seems like I rushed things up. I’m sorr-“

 

I cut his words, I kissed him. At first he was hesitant but as he regained consciousness, he turns the kiss into a passionate one, deeper. I pulled out. Then I looked at him. “Yes” I answered him.

 

Upon hearing my answer, his eyes shine brightly, big smile formed at his lips then he hugged me. “Gomawo!” he whispered in my ears. “I’ll love you forever.” He looked at me and he held my face. “ Me and you will stay forever, I won’t let go.” He said then he kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. There’s a fireworks, beautiful fireworks in the sky. Beautiful fireworks as we kissed.

 

Flashback ends.

 

I was in a deep though when I figured out that I was crying. I wiped my tears. Then I smiled “Pabo anya? Park HaeRin! Be strong.. be strong for Jaejoong arasso?” I mimicked.

 

Then I heard the door bell rang. “who can that be? At this hour?” it rang again.

 

“Coming!” I said then I opened the door and to my surprise….

 

 

______________________________________________________

Happy new year Everyone!

How's this chapter? Plz do comment ^^

credits to jyj's the boy's letter