Chapter 3

In Heaven

 

[Author's P.O.V]

 

@Hyunjoong's place

 

It was 10 in the evening and Hyunjoong is packing up his things when the doorbell rang. He stood up and get the door. “Coming!” he shouted. To his surprise, it was Jaejoong, a furious Jaejoong.

 

“Ahh Jae…Jaejoong..” he stuttered, he feels like something big is about to happen. “What brings you here? I never expected that you’ll visit me” He forced a smile. “especially at this hour.”

 

“Wae? You expecting Park HaeRin? Huh?” Jaejoong asked, shaking in furry.

Hyunjoong’s eyes widened in shock and he was speechless. He took a deep breath and enters the house.

 

[Jaejoong’s P.O.V]

 

 

 I followed him inside. I tried to compose myself a bit for I came here to know the truth. “Wae? At the church… have you made fun of me? Do I really look like an idiot? Huh?”

 

“I have never thought of you like that.” He told me without even bothering to look at me. “It is her decision, not mine. If you love someone, set it free. If It comes back to you then it’s yours, if not then move on.”

 

I smirked “You have the courage to tell me that huh? How thick-faced are you? Set her free so he can be with you? Wae? There’s a lot of woman out there drooling over you… why touch mine? Wae? You know how much I love her… Wae?” I asked him, at this time I just can’t control my feelings, my tears started to fall.

 

He took a deep breath and faced me. “Because… I liked her too.” He looked straight into my eyes.

 

“hahaha” I laughed. “Kim Hyunjoong better you be kidding. You liked her? Why? Beacuse she is...” I paused for a minute, but it seems like my tongue slipped “ good in bed?” It slipped.

 

[Hyunjoong’s P.O.V]

 

 

“Because she is…” He paused for a second “good in bed?”

 

My visions become dark and I dashed towards Jaejoong and hit him on his face then I grabbed his collar ‘You bastard! Do not of HaeRin. You don’t have the right!”

 

He smirked “Why too furious Hyunjoong sshi? Am I right? Does she taste good? How many times have you do IT? Does she moan your name? How can the two of you do it knowing that she’s engaged?” He said.

 

I was about to hit him again but I have noticed that his words… they cut me behind. His eyes, full of pain, looking at them brings me pain and guilt. I decided to make it smooth I draw him closer to me and whisper “yeah~ she was indeed good. Every time she moans my name, it was heaven.”

 

He pushed me and I fell in the floor then he attacked me, punched me with all he got. “You bastard I will kill you!” He punched me at the point of killing me.

I did not fight back for I know that the pain that I’m feeling right now is nothing to what Jaejoong feels. Mianata Jaejoong. This is for you too. Mianhe

 

Before I could eventually die Yoochun and Junsu arrived just in time “Stop it!”  They immediately grabbed Jaejoong off of me. Junsu helped me to stand while Yoochun stopped Jaejoong.

 

“What the hell is happening here?” Junsu asked.

 

Jaejoong tried to shrug Yoochun off “Let me go! I will kill him.”

 

“Hyung stop it!”  Yoochun increased his guard up. “Can you two tell us what’s happening?” he said. “We’re brothers here how can the two of you kill each other? What’s happening?”

 

Jaejoong stopped struggling and we were shocked when he fell through his knees, his tears flowing through his subtle cheeks.

 

“Jae..joong hyung” Junsu uttered.

 

“Hyunjoong… please stop this joke already. Stop it already please.” He knelt in front of me and hold on to me feet. “Take everything away from me, money, fame, cars, everything… just leave HaeRin to me. Hyunjoong … I’m begging you, please… stop already.” He ended up crying out loud.

 

I can’t say anything. This is the first time I saw Jaejoong like this. It pains me up seeing my best friend like this, kneeling in front of me, crying. I hate o see him suffer but it will be more difficult if he knew the real reason of this joke. I bent down to help him up “Jaejoong stand” I commanded him. But he refused he continue holding in my feet. So I asked Yoochun and Junsu to get him off of my feet. “Please help Jaejoong.”

 

“Ani! I will not let go until you gave HaeRin back to me.” He yelled.

 

 

“Don’t you pity yourself huh?! Don’t be so stubborn! I’m sorry… but I can’t let go of her anymore. To go back to you or stay with me is not my choice, it’s hers. Mianhe.” I said as I looked away.

 

He held onto my feet tighter this time “Hyunjong sshi I beg you. Don’t take her away from me. I can’t leave without her. She’s my life. Don’t take her away.” He said to me.

 

I can’t stand to see him like this, I signaled Yoochun and Junsu to help him up and bring him home. They grabbed him up immediately and assist him out. But he struggled.

 

“Yoochun, Junsu. Let me go! Help me convince Hyunjoong please, let me go!” he said then he looked at me once again “Hyunjoong! Hyunjoong! Don’t take her away! Please!” This is all he can say as he left my house.

 

Those eyes, it’s the first time I saw them they were sincere and it’s really agonizing. Mianhe Jaejoong sshi. Jungmal mainhe. I will do everything just to make sure that the two of you will be together again. Mianhe.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello! how was it? Happy Christmas people. 

hope you like it!