Chapter 5

In Heaven

 

[HaeRin’s P.O.V]

 

“Coming!” I said. I opened the door “It’s late! What are y~” to my surprise it was my appa and umma. I don’t know what to say, but I’m happy that I have seen them before I leave.

 

“Come in” I opened the door widely and I invited them inside.

 

“It’s late.” I said. My mom looked at me then she smiled, she’s beautiful than ever. “Bogoshippo”  mouthed to her. Then I looked at my father, his looks tell me that he’s not happy to see me, I just smiled. I moved forward and I was about to kiss him *plak* he slapped me on the cheek.

 

“Yoebo!” umma shouted as she tried to stop appa.

 

“How many times do you want to humiliate me?! To humiliate your family?! To humiliate the name PARK?! Huh?!” he said, furious.

 

“Yoebo, stop it. She’s your daughter!” my mom, crying, tried to please him.

 

“Stay out of this Yonhee” he said to umma then he faced me again. “What will you do next huh?! After running from your wedding? Flirt with other guy?! I told you not to marry, but what did you do?! Do you know how much I paid the media just to hide the shameful things you’ve done?! You spoiled brat!” *pak* he slapped me again.

 

“Yoebo!” My mother held his hand this time. “Stop it, you’re hurting her. Stop it” he pleaded but my appa shove her away.

 

“You’re a big disgrace to this family!” he yelled into my face. “Everything you do…. Is a disgrace! I’m warning you” He paused as he point his index finger on me “Stop this stupidity!” he said.

 

I smirked a little then I looked up at him “Everything I do, every decision I made…” I paused “Is none of your business!”

 

*pak* he slapped me again this time harder, that I fell in the floor. My mo rushed to me then hugged me. “Stop it!” she shouted.

 

“A child like you… is a big disgrace! I regretted that you’re my flesh and blood! I regretted giving you the name Park!” he said.

 

“I also regretted being a Park!” I cried.

 

“You!” he was about to hit me again.

 

“Appa..” I said as I looked at him “you don’t know how much I suffered… just to please you.”

 

He stopped then he looked at me. My mother is at my side, hugging me tightly.

 

“I have given you 20 years of my life. 20 years! I tried to be the best daughter for 20 years appa. You don’t know how hard to please someone who always prefers for the best.” He just looked at me.  “Appa do you know how it feels to be PARK HAERIN?! Huh?” I asked him.

 

“It feels like… I’m chained in the neck, feels like I’m a puppet. Like a marionette! Appa…” I crawled towards him and held on to his feet. “I have given 20 years of my life to you. Don’t you think it’s about time you give me what I want? Please? Appa.” I lowered my head as I cry.

 

He was speechless for a minute then he removed my hands on his feet. “Yonhee let’s go! This conversation won’t do anything! Pali!.” He walked through the door with my mother then he stopped. “From now on… forget that you’re a PARK. You doesn’t belong in this family anymore!” he said, then continued walking.

 

“Hahaha” I laughed a little then I stand up “Appa, did you forget?” I asked “Long time ago… you totally disowned me as your child. You cast me away right? You left me with nothing. You let me walked in the streets with a scorching stomach, you denied me because of one mistake. Have you forgotten that?”

 

“You~” he dashed towards me and was about to hit me again but I stopped him.

 

“This is my property. “ I looked at him “And I’m busy right now. Please do leave now MR.PARK JINPYO!” I said.

 

“You funk~” He was about to hit me with his other hand when “arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Aaaaahhh” He whines in pain then he fell on the floor, gasping for air. “Appa… Appa” I said.

 

My mother rushed towards him. “Jinpyo! Jinpyo Gwenchana?” She looked at me “ Call an ambulance! Pali” she commanded.

 

 

 

[At the hospital]

 

 

My mother and I were at the hospital waiting for the result of appa’s test. I was blaming myself for this incident and my mom can feel it so she asked me to sit on the bench near the operating room.

 

“Gwenchana?” She asked me.

I smiled then I nod.

 

“Minahe. HaeRin. Mianhe. I should have stop your appa from visiting you. Mianhe. This is umma’s fault. Do not blame yourself.” She said with teary eyes.

 

I shook my head “Ani. Umma.. do not put the blame on yourself. It was my fault. Umma Mianhe! Mianhe umma. I brought shame to our family. Mianhe.” I cried.

 

She held my hands and wiped my tears “Do not cry my child. Everything that you do… make me proud. Because you are my own flesh and blood. Yoochun sshi and you are my children. No more, no less.” She smiled at me.

 

Then Yoochu came. “What happened?” asked “how’s appa? Why did~”

 

“Yoochunie” My mom said. “It’s not something serious. Do not panic.” She assures yoochun.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“At the operating room. The doctors are trying to lower his blood pressure.” I said.

 

He just look at me, a lot of questions running on his mind.

 

“Yoochun-aahh can you please send your sister home? Lots of things happen today, she sure is tired. Please?” She said.

 

“Umma there’s no need to do that. “ I said. “Yoochunie you stay with umma and appa, arasso?” I said.

 

“Then let me get you a taxi.” Yoochun offered.

 

I smiled, he’s still my little sweet brother. “Arasso, let’s go handsome” I said. I kissed my mom and waved goodbye to her.

 

Where walking at the corridor, elbows linked together. “Yoochunie~” I said.

 

“Deh?” He asked.

 

“Tomorrow is my flight to New York. I’ll be leaving tomorrow.”I announced.

 

He stopped walking. “You’re going with HYUNJOONG hyung right?” He asked.

 

I know time like this would come so I just faced him and I smiled. “Yeah. I’ll be going with Hyunjoong.”

 

“HaeRin you’re the worst! You made people around you suffer.” He said in a cold tone.

 

I messed his hair then I kissed his forehead. “That’s why I’m leaving. I only made them suffer. Mianhe Yoochun sshi. Time will come you’ll understand me. And when that time come, do not treat me special.” I called a taxi and when I was about to get in….

 

“Noona!” Yoochun shouted. I looked at him. “I trust you! Saranghe!” he made a heart on his head.

 

It made me laugh a little “ Nato saranghe!”

 

The taxi drove off.

 

I only made them suffer, Appa, Umma, Yoochun, Hyunjoong, BoA, Junsu, Minah, and Jaejoong… Mianhe. Jungmal mianhe.

 

________________________________________________________

hello! comments pls!

saranghe