Chapter 1

In Heaven

 

“ I'll go.”

“Are you sure about it?”

“Yes. Arrange my papers as soon as possible.”

“What about your wedding? What about him?”

“I don't know. All I know is that... he'll hate me after this.” She said.

He can now hear her sobs, pain and sadness are there.

“Arraso. Everything will be fine soon.” he said then ended the call.

She put her phone on the table and she look at the mirror. She's wearing a white gown, she's like a goddess in it. Her hair is in curls with brilliant pins in it. Her make-up is perfect. Everything is perfect except for her; she thinks.

As she examined her self on the mirror she cried, cried her eyes out.

“mianhe...mianhe..mianhe” is all that she can say.

 

@the church

[Author's P.O.V]

Everything falls on their right places. The flowers are all fresh and are colored white and blue; her favorite colors. On the altar are blue and white roses which are arranged beautifully; her idea. On the aisle is a red carpet; 10 feet long. The chairs are covered in white and blue, as well. The guest are all gathered, and most especially the groom is waiting.

 

He's wearing a black Armani tuxedo and a pair of Armani leather shoes as well. He looked like a prince that have traveled far from a distant land because he heard how fair and good his lady is. He have dark hair that shines under the sunlight, lips as red as an apple, cheeks as white as snow, and a pair of large and dark eyes. When you see him you'll probably ask yourself if he really is a prince or a god that came down from heaven. He's the most handsome man that you'll ever see. He's the most perfect husband that you'll ever dream, the man of your dreams, KIM JAEJOONG.

 

Three hours have passed but there are no signs of the bride. They have tried to call her for the nth time but her phone is switched off. Most of the guest got impatient and go home. Jaejoong just stay calm and doesn't say a word he just look t the entrance, his eyes full of hope, waiting for her bride to come.

 

Hyunjoong,his bestfriend and best man, looked at him with guilt and pity. He could not take it anymore so he stood up and walked to the microphone.

 

“Hyung where are you going?” Junsu asked.

“Hyunjoong!” Boa called him.

 

Hyunjoong looked at the remaining guests first, then to Junsu, Yoochun, and BoA, and lastly to Jaejoong; who's looking at him too. Then Hyunjoong take a deep breath and... “we would like to thank all of you for coming here now and in the same time to apologize for wasting your time for nothing.”

 

“Hyunjoong!” Jaejoong shouted.

 

“HaeRin couldn't make it. I'm sor....” Hyunjoong can't continue his words because Jaejoong already dashed towards him and grabbed his collar; furious.

 

“What the hell are you doing?! Who do you think you are huh?!”

 

Junsu, Yoochun, and BoA tried to stop jaejoong and to cool down the heat between the two. “Hyung! Stop it!”

 

All the guests remained silent and just watched the two.

 

“She cannot make it. Where waiting for nothing here.” Hyunjoong said. Jaejoong was about to hit him but Yoochun,as fast as a thunder, have stopped him.

 

Jaejoong struggled as Yoochun stopped him “ Yah~ let me beat the hell out of that man. Yah~”

 

 

“Can't you see huh? Hyung you're fooling yourself waiting for nothing! She will not come and she will never come!” Hyunjoong said.

 

Jaejoong, more furious and stronger this time, broke away from Yoochun and hit Hyunjoong's face. “You bastard! She will come .She won't ditch me! So don't speak as you please!”

 

Yoochun and Junsu immediately grabbed jaejoong away from Hyunjoong and BoA helped Hyunjoong up.

 

“Let me go!” Jaejoong struggled. “Let me go you bastards! Let me...”

 

“Jaejoong stopped!” BoA shouted. “Look at yourself huh. You're pitiful! Don't you pity yourself? She will not COME! We've been waiting here for less than 6 hours and we see no signs of her.” She walked towards jaejoong and patted his back “ She'll never come”.

 

Jaejoong was silent for a moment and then he looked at the guests and took a deep breath then he shook his head in disbelief “I need to see her, We need to talk.” He run outside to his car and sped off.

 

Park HaeRin where the hell are you? Are you okay? Why did you do this to me? Why? Please wake me from this nightmare. I love you .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! blackrose49 is here with a new fic. Comments are love.

Should I continue this story? If you like it then subscribe thank you.

Another fic: For you it's separation, to me it's waiting ^^