Kiss me Goodbye

In Heaven

WARNING: RATED CHAPTER, MINORS(like me) KEEP THE HELL OUT XD

 

 

 

 

[@ HaeRin’s place]

 

[Haerin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I was about to enter in my house when I suddenly noticed a familiar figure standing at the front door. I was frozen for a moment, not knowing what to do. It was Jaejoong. It seems like this day is the most unlucky day of my life. I have a lot of loads today, why now? I mean, why do I have to see him right now? Why now that I’m so lost? How can I approach him? I was in a deep thought when he turns around and found me starring at him. For a moment we just looked at each other.

 

As I look at him, I felt like running towards him, embrace him tightly, cry in his shoulders, tell him how doomed I am, tell him what loads of heck happened to me today, and then tell him how much I missed him.  I noticed that he became skinnier. How much weight did he lose? Is he still eating? What is he doing? This questions run through my mind.

 

“Hi” he forced a smile.

 

That brought me back into reality. I took a deep breath then I walked towards the doorway. “It’s late. Go home.” I said coldly.

“Let’s talk.” He said.

“Ka~ there’s nothing left for us to talk about.” I lazily said. I tried to open the door but he grabbed my left arm.

“Talk with me… please?” he pleaded as crystals started to form at the corners of his eyes.

As I look at him, I felt pins in my heart. Guilt suddenly attacked me. I shrugged his hands off of my arm “Jae… just go will you? I don’t want to talk with you. I don’t want to see you, isn’t it clear? ” I said in a cold tone.

“Deh! It isn’t clear. I can’t understand and I will never understand why you’re doing this!” he shouted “Wae? What did I do wrong?  What do you want me to do? Just tell me, I’ll do it.” He held my hand “Arasso? Let’s start again, I’ll forget everything.” He said as tears streamed down from his eyes.

I can’t stand it. I don’t want to see him cry. It’s painful, like stabbing my heart the nth time. I shove away his hands as I felt lumps on the corners of my eyes. “Leave. Ka~ don’t get hurt again. Ka! I don’t want to see you. Ka! Ka! Ka! Don’t hurt yourself again! Ka!” I shouted.

He smirked. “Again?” he asked me “Hurt myself again? Park HaeRin…” he paused “ Don’t you know that just the thought of you hurts me?”

“Then don’t think of me! Forg-”

“Otteoke!” He shouted. “Otteoke?” he asked me “I tried so hard to hate you, to forget about you. All this time, I’ve been drinking myself to death just to forget about you, I’ve been hurting myself just to feel dumb. Wae?! Why can’t I forget you? ” He yelled at me, crying like crazy.

“yaah~” I said. “Just to remind you Kim Jaejoong-sshi… I never asked you to do that. Drinking yourself to your own graveyard is your choice not mines.” I said coldly. Damn it! My chest tightens, feels like my heart is shattered to million pieces. “Leave now. You and I…” there’s a long paused before I continue, trying to hide the pain I’m feeling right now “we’re finished. I don’t want to see your face. Ka!” I was about to enter my but to my surprise Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and spun me to the wall. He then looked directly to my eyes as I diverted my gaze on the ground, avoiding eye contact.

Oh gawd! I’m in the verge of insanity right now. I missed him a lot; I want to touch him, to kiss him, to embrace him. Why are you doing this to me? If this continues… I swear any moment from now I’ll give in.

I tried to regain my composure; I felt his grasp tightens “Jaejoong it hurts. Let go of me! It hurts!” I commanded.

“It hurts? HaeRin does it hurt?” He faked laugh. “hahaha. Does it hurt HaeRin?” He said tears fall down from his eyes.” He faked laugh again. “hahaha. Does it hurt HaeRin?” He said as tears streamed down on his face.

“Just let go Jaejoong. Please. Let go. Let go please. Please. You’re hurting me.” I said in a low voice.

He then tightens his grasp on me, tighter causing me to wince. “Can you hear yourself?! That’s all BULL HaeRin” he said as clenched his fist into a ball, I thought he’s going to hit me so I just closed my eyes and waited for it. Yeah that’s it Jaejoong, hit me, hurt me as much as you want. This way the grudge I held against myself will be lessen.

*pAAAAAAAAAAk*

My heart skipped a beat. I waited for the pain to struck me but I didn’t feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly. Then I saw Jaejoong’s hand bleeding. He just punched the wall. Then he fell on his knees in front of me. I was too shocked. I did not even notice the warm liquid the slips through my eye.

“Fck!” he yelled.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

My vision becomes dark. I’m so enraged by her words. I’m hurting her? What the fck! This is all bull you know. I can’t take it anymore, I have reached my boiling point and then…

*Paaaaak*

I hit the wall with all my might. Then my body went numb and I fell on my knees. I cried. I cried

not because of my bleeding hand, this is nothing compared to how I feel right now. My chest

constrict with every word she’s sayin.

“Fck!” I yelled with my all feelings out. “BULL!”

HaeRin lowered as she examined my bleeding hand. “Come on. You’re bleeding. I’ll bring you     to the hospital.” She said not looking at me, and it really hurts a lot.

I smirked. “This is nothing compared to how I feel right now.” I said and gave her a bitter smile.

“Come on. It looked like it’s broken. Come on!” She said, her voice trembling.

“Anniyo!’ I yelled like a child. Then I cried again. “Anniyo… my heart is much broken than this fckng hand.”

“Why are you acting like this?!” she shouted. “Stop it already Jaejoong… this is all bullcrap! Look at you huh?! You’re miserable!” She said as tears streamed down her eyes.

I looked at her intently. I wiped her tears and caress her cheeks softly.

“Saranghae.” I inched towards her and gently brushed my lips on hers. My arms s on her waist.

_______________________________________________________________

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

“Saranghae.” He said. As he closed his eyes and inched towards her. He gently brushed his lips to hers as he s his arms on her waist.

It took a minute for her to regain consciousness; she composed herself and broke away from the kiss. She lightly pushed Jaejoong away.

“J-jaejoong. It’s wrong.. so w-wrong” She stuttered.

He tightened his grasp on her, pressing her to his chest again. “I don’t even give a damn for the right and wrong. As long as you’re here with me.” Jaejoong held her tighter, almost crushing her tiny frame. He inched closer to her, closing their gap. He placed one hand at the back of her neck. He then tilted his head and claimed her lips once again. He feels her light punches on his chest and he heard her sharp intake of breath but he did not pull out.A moment later, she surrenders. She can’t take it anymore.

She closed her eyes, tears slid from her eyes. HaeRin felt Jaejoong's tongue her lower lip. She tentatively parted her lips and Jae took advantage of this to explore more. She felt Jae's tongue inside and this sends shivers down her spine. Jaejoong urged her to do the same as he played with her tongue, she complied. She tasted his lips with equal passion and tilted her head. Jaejoong tightened his hug, almost crushing Haerin to him.

He pulled out and stares at her intently. Never minding of his bleeding fist, Jaejoong scooped HaeRin up, carrying her bridal style to her bedroom. HaeRin on the other hand, throws her arm around Jaejoong’s neck and bares her face under Jaejoong’s neck.

He then laid her in the bed, he hungrily looked at her. Oh damn heaven knows how he missed her so much. He’s like a deadly predator, ready to pound his prey anytime.

He hovered on top of her. “I missed you.” He said as he lowered his head and kissed her lips. He on every corner of her lips, not ever missing a little part.

There were a lot of questions and doubts in her mind but all of those were washed away by his kisses. She rid him of his shirt and entwined her arms behind Jaejoong's neck, completely surrendering herself to him.

She let out a soft moan as Jaejoong the sensitive part on her neck. Their lips were still fused together as Jaejoong's hands started roaming around her body. He ped her dress and the fabric immediately fell down her waist, exposing her chest. Yeah it’s a good thing she’s wearing a dress, they don’t want to be disturbed.

She moaned as Jaejoong engulfed her with his mouth. He twirled his tongue around it and flicked his tongue on the sensitive tip. HaeRin arched her back as Jaejoong lightly bit her peak. He did the same abuse to her other . She ran her fingers through her hair and threw her head back. Another moan escaped when he flicked his tongue on her again. Cherry- marks surrounded her because of his nibbling.

“I love you Jaejoong.” She muttered.

“I love you more.” Jaejoong whispered as he nibbled her ear. HaeRin settled her face on the crook of his neck and nipped it while Jaejoong's back. Unable to control herself, she bit the side of his neck and it while her legs are around his torso.

Jaejoong groaned, he knelt in between her, he then tugged her undies down her legs. He parted her legs and started to caress her inner thighs.

"Let me taste you, babe", he huskily whispered while locking her eyes with his. Her cheeks blushed and her heart beat erratically as her partner stared at her wet core. His hot breath blew on her womanhood as he slowly dived into her. She shivered and moaned shamelessly as his tongue came in contact with her . He slid his tongue on her folds, lapping her drenched in agonizing pleasure.

"Moan for me babe." he cooed and grinded again on her already wet core.

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jae” she moaned his name

Jaejoong go back to her top, kissing her jawline down to her neck, and as his hands continued with its exploration. It was his turn to nibble on her neck while HaeRin hands his shoulder and back.

Tears streamed down on her face as she Jaejoong’s back. She completely surrendered. “If this is just a dream… then don’t ever wake me up.” She said in between of her sobs and moans.

"Uhhhhh...ahhhhhh", HaeRin let out a long moan, her legs squirming in agonizing pleasure that Jaejoong is giving her.

HaeRin reached out for Jaejoong, their lips interlocking as Jaejoong caressed her inner thigh again. With his fingers, he separated her folds and it. HaeRin moaned on his mouth when she felt his finger rubbing her wet core, stimulating her . When Jaejoong inserted one finger, HaeRin jolted.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” the room is now filled with her moans, she moans his name insanely.

"Jae..."

Jaejoong positioned himself on top of HaeRin, nudging her entrance. He claimed her lips and engaged her in a torrid kiss while fondling her s.

"Babe, look at me..", he said as he pecked her lips continuously. HaeRin looked at him with her half-closed eyes.

“This will be my sweetest dream ever.” She smiled at her, reassuring that she’s ready.

Jaejoong nodded like an obedient child. She's just too cute. He claimed her lips once again to distract her while the tip of nudged her moist hole.

HaeRin moaned in his mouth and abruptly stopped kissing him as she panted on the crook of his neck. He massaged her back and gently pushed himself inside, feeling her barrier. HaeRin bit Jaejoong’s shoulder as she felt the intrusion in her womanhood. She tightened her hug on his body and began breathing through to ease the pain.

“Jae.. ahhhh”

The room was filled with squishy sounds as their bodies meet and move in a steady rhythm, their fluids mixed with each other. Pain was replaced with pleasure of unmentionable proportions as Jaejoong continuously hits her spot. Jae nuzzled HaeRin's neck as his pace is getting steadily faster, wanting to penetrate her as deeply as possible, while HaeRin's hips move up to meet his s. She wrapped her legs on his waist. They were both breathing heavily, both because of pure bliss they're experiencing.

“Jaejoong I love you so much.” she whispered as tears flowed from her eyes.

"I know." Jaejoong replied, his hot breath blowing on her face as he wiped her tears. He leaned his body close to her, letting her feel his heartbeat as their bodies become one. He kissed her again as he continued ing in and out of her, making the bed creak with the way they rock each other.

Just a one deep , warm waves of pleasure enveloped them. They both moaned as the intense feeling shot up all over their body. She trembled, her toes curled as a surge of emotions encompassed her. She closed her eyes firmly and she saw many colors as the tingling sensation still lingers. Then her arms fell limply on her sides and she heaved a deep sigh. Jaejoong continued to drill her afterwards, making sure he releases everything while locking her lips in another kiss.

 Then he groaned and sighed deeply before collapsing his tired body on top of her. He smiled as he nuzzled his nose to her cheeks. HaeRin gave him a tired smile, her eyes drooping as she panted. He pecked her lips and backed away to look at his partner, wiping the sweat off her forehead with his palm. He leaned down and showered her entire face with kisses lovingly as he whispered sweet nothings.

“I love you so much my princess. Never leave my side again.” He said as he s his arms around her waist, pressing her against her.

She nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. He kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

HaeRin looked at him lovingly, he brushed the hair at his faced then she caressed it softly.

As she looked at him bitter smile started to form at her lips. “Sweet dreams… Just think of this as a beautiful nightmare babe.” She cried.

She grabbed her phone at the side table and immediately dialed Hyunjoongs number.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

“Yeoboseo?” Hyunjoong said

HaeRin’s sobs are now audible to the other’s line.

“Yah~ What’s wrong? Are you in pain? Where are you?” he panicked.

“Oppa…” she paused for a minute “I must live. I don’t want to live him. I must live.” She said.

And with that Hyunjoong understand everything.

“I’ll pick you within 15 minutes arasso?” he said.

And with that she ended the call.

 

She turned her gaze to the sleeping Jaejoong. She walks towards him and took his hand. She then slipped their wedding ring on his finger.

“I will live for you. When the time comes, just forgive me will you? Mianhe Jaejoong. Saranghae” She kissed him goodbye.