Is This Breaking Up?

COLOR RING

[SEUNGYOON]

Are you all right, Seung? –I asked my friend who is still frozen on his chair.

Seunghoon is still puzzled from what his wife acted earlier. It even shocked all of us, however for the sake of the gig we didn’t falter but we are all worried about his condition right now.

Hoon! –Mino shouted.

What is it? –I asked profoundly.

We saw Yuri at the beach, with another man. –Taehyun added.

I focus my attention on Hoon –his eyes were blazing red!

What shall we do? –Jinwoo asked innocently.

Calm down Hoon, maybe it’s her friend or… -I comforted him yet he stood up.

Calm down Yoon?! Easy for you to say! I will go there and do not try to stop me! –Seunghoon madly evaded the area then he set his foot to the beach.

[YURI]

Jae and I are now hugging each other’s back. When I saw him earlier this afternoon, I did not told him about a thing between me and Seunghoon –all I did was to mask it up, now that he already know… I no longer have the guts to cling into any other reasons.

Yuri!!! –a man’s voice resonated.

I bet it is Seunghoon whom I deserted.

Yuri!!! –a man’s voice echoed.

Seunghoon… he is here? How did he find me and Jae is here as well. I gasp for air; I must be prepared for this.

Let go of her! –Seunghoon pulled me away from Jae.

I felt my arms being pulled by a beast the moment he saw me with Jae. I never had seen Seunghoon this furious.

Who is he?! – Seunghoon asked me.

Song Yong Jae’s the name. I assume you are Yuri’s unwanted husband? –Jae taunted him.

Yuri… why are you together, cuddling each other huh?! –Seunghoon’s rage filled the resort’s stony zephyr with a steam.

His eyes are red with sadness and fear.

For the reason that… - I am going to tell him.

Because what?! –he said.

Hey man, don’t pressure the girl. –Jae.

You stay out of this! –Seunghoon said, pushing Jae away.

Jae was overthrown for a few distances then I decided to tell Seunghoon about everything else.

He is the one I desire to be with Seunghoon, not you! – I shouted.

Are you irrational?! You cannot have him! I am the one who’s been suffering from all your bickering, and immature act. Then you are picking him over me?! –Seunghoon.

How many times do I have to tell you that you are not the one! I do not by chance like you, get that? Is it that tough to comprehend with?! My life became unhappy when I wedded you, and now that I am inches away to my own pleasure you want me to pick you?!  -I said it, all my actual sentiments; plus tears are dripping.

Seunghoon paused, his expression cannot be drawn. His rage set him in blaze and he got nearer to Jae and beat him hard –hard enough to maul a lamb. Jae is defenseless against this guy, what did I do?! Hey, am I really unhappy that I got tied up with Seunghoon? I do not know, mixed emotions.

End it! Stop! –I said screamingly.

I ended their fist fight as I stood in the midpoint –this is so scandalous, my instincts told me to slap Seunghoon and I did on both sides of his cheeks; I hit him so hard that I used up all my might. I helped Jae to get up but he told me to stop, perchance he is doing this to shun greater conflicts; Seunghoon’s face is also injured; blood escaping his lips.

Yuri… he is not a decent guy. –Seunghoon told me.

My sobs continued to stream while seeing Jae go away; if it wasn’t his rage I should have settled it well.

[TAEHYUN]

I get this tingling feeling within me, will Seunghoon recover? –I blurted out facing the distress three.

Jinwoo calmly took a sip of his tea while Mino is staring at the window accepting the breezy wind. On the other hand, Seungyoon could not gather his exact wits at the moment.

We all trust Seunghoon right? I bet he is going to teach that guy a lesson. –Mino emotionlessly spoke.

Lesson, yet what is Hoon’s prize in the end, huh? –Jinwoo.

Seungyoon paused he look at us then he touch his chin.

Whatever it is –we must be prepared. –Seungyoon nagged.

[SEUNGHOON]

This is the first time I am seeing Yuri wept –a lot, additionally it is all because of myself. I did not approach her but I stayed in my abode, feeling the tang of blood.

You… look what you did! Now Jae is away! I cannot take it any longer Seunghoon; we are over and done with! Here is your ring! –Yuri said those hostile words at me; she threw the ring at me.

Yuri is now rambling away from me, I got green-eyed the moment I saw her embracing somebody else. I am no good, should I do the thing I have been calculating for a protracted time at the moment? I have no other choice but to do it… for her sake. There is no other way than to end this kind of act; I kick the sand surrounding me then I laid back. Deliberating what it is like to be really happy.

Ah, memoirs –I can completely evoke why I married her. Is this what they repentance these days? So the story concerning me and her is like this…

I was a dancer back in the tertiary days while she is a simple girl –a lot of men would want her, not for of her gorgeousness but it is her brains. Yuri is a clever miss, we were classmates in one of the subjects, and then in due course I find myself thinking about her. Conceivable –I made my moves in wooing her, anticipating she will tell me that very sugary “yes” hitherto, things turned out to be erroneous. There were two men who are tailing her –I for one and that fella named Jae. From the bottom of her heart, she likes Jae more than me. I was toppled back then.

In the long run, I was the one being chosen because Yuri’s father –Mr. Kim, who is working under our corporation is in great downward of his small franchising business. He could not pay the debts and as time bid its fate –he had to give up his enterprise. I found out that he is the father of the girl I love; Yuri. I talked to my dad about it, but I was the one who insisted on marrying her because of this I thought she will learn to love me –on the other hand I was mistaken.

I close my eyes and felt cries running on my face –these wounds means nothing if I kept on breaking the girl I love. As the saying goes, if you truly love someone you’ve got to set them free –and this is my bidding.

I drifted to sleep… not thinking what could happen next.