A Confirmed Feeling

COLOR RING

[YURI]

My dad is right, I love Seunghoon. I accepted the thing I truly feel and it felt like a thorn was being taken off from me –thing is, I began to like him; each passing day when we are together even if we have these puny arguments, still those made me opened another pathway to love. I did not tell him because he might put his hopes up; at first I just could not adjust to his personality but later I realized that this dilemma is loved after all.

It has been four weeks since my husband is in comatose. Seunghoon did not bat an eyelid; I am praying that he will come back to me; until this fateful afternoon came to me like a saving grace. I was so relieved.

I entered the room bringing some stuffs then I can see that Seunghoon is sleeping fine; I look at him closer; abruptly the monitor near him went crazy; it made my heart race. Seunghoon’s body started to move as if it was electrocuted or so –to my dread, I went out and called for help. The medics entered the room and told me to stay outside for a couple of minutes. Yet, those minutes became hours!

At that point I was obliged to enter now.

I could not help but shriek… his body is lying there with those lines of streams connecting him to the machine; nevertheless I am glad that he is conscious!

Honey… -I implied.

Seunghoon did not reply to me, as if he is not seeing me. I went nearer to him and tap his hand.

How are you? Is there anything you want? –I interestedly ask.

Why are you here? Get out! –he said.

I directly untouched his hand. He is arctic at me –is this the Seunghoon I be acquainted with?

There is no other person that could help you, except me hon. – I stated.

Don’t call me by that one, I know you are faking. –he replied.

I am not! If you only knew I am now a different person.

Oh, right.  I will call the doctor to see if you are going to be discharge by the succeeding days, okay? – I said as I get out.

As I close the door, I could not help but to cry. Seunghoon is now livid at me; I know that –his heart is wholly shut. But, I won’t lose hope! I will open that optimism again!

[SEUNGHOON]

Why is she so honeyed to me?

I thought so… I was just wondering because Yuri did not talk back to me the hard way. As if something was changed. Here I am still lying on the hospital bed, gosh –I lived.

Your vital signs are now stable, in five days you can be discharge. Thank goodness, the water inside your lungs is out –so there’s no threat. –said the doctor at me.

Wow, I tasted the sea like a tap water. I am quite in black about that, Yuri is still doing her task at me and yet I keep on ignoring her.

Five days subsequently…

I am now backed at the house, but I do not have to stress myself because I might end up collapsing. It is already supper and I am eating like a baby due to the fact that Yuri is spoon feeding me –duh, I am not paralyzed. I am just weak as of the instant, I did not talk to her –I have to confess that what she did to me back then is unbearable up until now; I am shutting my heart towards her. Supper was ended, I go to the bedroom as early as 9:00p.m., and for once I can sleep in a wholesome night. Seemingly, she followed me upstairs, I am leaning my back –reading something. Her intuitions keeps on backfiring at me, she is now way too curious about my doings.

What are you reading? –Yuri inquired.

None of your domain, I have to sleep now. –I said, roughly.

Standstill! Let me give you something before you sleep. –she told me.

What is it? –I said.

Out of the blue, she gave me a kiss on my cheek. Then she turned her back away from me. For the record, that was my very first kiss with her. Ugh! I am not letting it guzzle me. Why yes, I am not facing Yuri. I closed my eyes as I drifted…

Sunrise came to me –something is not right, I can sense it.

What are you doing? –I ask strictly.

Embracing you noticeably, I want to stay like this for a moment. –Yuri told me, as her hands wraps around my body.

Is she dead serious? I need to be up as early as now because I have things to clear out.

I am going now, let me go. – I begged.

Nah, where are you going? –she asked.

How cute, this creature is showing a hallow sympathy.

To work, I cannot just stay here all day. – I replied.

No! Not one person is going to work; do not hassle yourself like that honey. I told you, I am in charge so you have to follow my orders. –Yuri nuanced.

Who are you to do that? –I ask her.

 I am Mrs. Lee –your wife. –Yuri noted as she hugged me even tighter.

Fine, being bed ridden for once is not that depraved. I submitted, her cuddle is banning me to escape –today, well, Yuri did her liabilities; she kept me in good form as I slowly recover from my sickness, I cannot control my hesitations against this woman –is she doing this because of her crime on me, that I might end up all alone in the long run or Jae is telling her to do so that is why.