Should Have Rejected The Offer

COLOR RING

[MINO]

Seunghoon is now fully healed; he is back in the office. I always thought that he will take a break yet his stubborn head is on loose! He called me saying he needs to vent out some steam.

You want to what?! – I replied agitatedly.

Yeah, besides I did not have some time to party. –he added.

Fine, just tell me where. –I replied.

He is literally out of his mind –Seunghoon wants to have merriment because he is now fully healed. I directly went to the said bar he is in and boy, there he is –already sunk. I joined him but I kept my intakes lightly.

This is all my fault, if I knew he’d be so sold, I should not let him! The only alibi I can tell his wife is that he is topping o’er by my area because of some things he wanted to ask. After that bar thing with him, I drive him back to Eun Soo –his cousin and told her not to speak of this to Yuri or Seunghoon will be dead.

[YURI]

Seunghoon did not go home last night, I got worried about him –I really do not have an idea what happened. I got a call from Eun Soo –his cousin, I take it and she told me Seunghoon was over her place with some of their other cousins because of an important meeting, which I have no idea of. I got the thorn off my chest and breathed air. Eun Soo told me that Seunghoon will be here in the mid-afternoon.

[SEUNGHOON]

I got back in the mid-afternoon; Yuri did not raise any speculation about my disappearance last night. Good thing Mino brought me to Eun Soo’s pad or else. I am now sitting on the couch, still contemplating about the events from last night.

Yuri called my attention as I was lost in the spur of time, I did not know for what reason - I just heeded to her.

Hon! I will be at the supermarket today, needing anything? –she told me, her face is smiling.

Nothing, I will be upstairs. –I answered back.