These Words

COLOR RING

[SEUNGHOON]

So these are my friends –Taehyun, Seungyoon, Mino and of course Jinwoo. –I introduced them to Yuri.

Hello, wow! Hoon’s so lucky. Want to see him rap? –Taehyun said.

Yuri is a bit puzzled.

Rap, huh? I didn’t know about that all I knew is that he can dance for sure. –Yuri in quested, giggling.

He is good at it, come and you’ll see. –Mino retorted, dragging me into the stage.

I can see that Yuri is occupying the front seat –smiling to all of us. My heart can’t help but to flutter with oozing feels for her.

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight –we will perform some songs for you. Hope you’ll enjoy it and since we are in depth for affection, be pleased with our serenade. –Seungyoon said, signaling the operator to keep the pot boiling.

To be honest, I miss jamming with my peers –the songs we are going to perform are those that we used to jam during our free sessions. First song is entitled “Don’t flirt”; I really like this song it is catchy and fun to listen with. We got the public’s attention with our funny antics –Yuri seemed to laugh as well. Secondly, it was followed by Mino’s own song –which is purely rap. Afterwards, as we were about to end it, the crowd shouted more.

Since we used up our vocals for the hyper songs, is it okay if we go all mellow? –Taehyun asked.

Yes! –shouted the huge crowd.

Good, now be amaze by our vocal line. –Jinwoo proudly said.

So it is mellow, I really like it –as the order we started to sing “Missing You”. The people’s reaction is heart-warming, they were touched. Until it reached my rap part; I treasure this part though.

Even as tears fall

I don’t close my eyes

For the last time I look at you

There is nothing called love for me

If I ain’t got you, baby girl

It pains me to sing this line especially that I am focusing on Yuri alone –I looked at her eyes straightly. I just can’t…. let her go.

[YURI]

Even as tears fall. –I said in my mind.

Hoon, but this is too much. I feel guilty for everything, now what?! They are still doing their thing as I am here –taking up all these heart punching lines from their endless melodies. My guilt is eating me –I went secretly out with Jae earlier. Well, seeing him again honestly made my heart flutter, yet why it is so hard to leave Seunghoon. Ugh! I dislike myself even more at this hour –being with Jae makes me happy nonetheless leaving Hoon alone makes me … sad, for another unknown reason.

I keep holding onto the unanswered phone

The melody flowing out of the phone is sweet

But why does it sound painful to my ears?

Mino’s words literally torn me –Seunghoon is indeed holding an unanswered phone; a love that I cannot offer because I am still trap with Jae’s love. Am I too selfish?! Hoon’s been sweet to me yet I end up being bitter and bossy –I keep on failing him. Not a smile can repay his love, not a pinch.

This melody is blocking me form hearing it again and holding onto it

But I still heartlessly call again

The song that I hear over my longing for you

Is that the answer for me?

I cannot take it anymore, Seunghoon’s part ripped me off –I couldn’t help but to walk out, crying in pain. Asking myself whether it is now the time or not to let go.