KrisHan - Teacher, Please

EXO OTP One-Shots, Short Stories, and More

Pairing: Kris and Luhan
Genre: ...You'll see
Length: 666 words, a sign I'm going to Hell for this
Rating: Ahem... More than PG, if you catch my drift
Summary: ...

"That's all for today. If you have any questions, please come see me when the bell rings."

"Yes, Mr. Wu," the class chorused. As the students gathered their belongings and left the room, one went straight up to the teacher.

"Mr. Wu?"

"Yes, Luhan. Did you have a question about today's lesson?"

"Yeah, see, you explained how heteroual works but I'm gay," Luhan responded.

"Why are you asking me? I know nothing."

"Yes, you do," Luhan smirked. "I know you and your boyfriend broke up last week and you're hiding your uality so you won't lose your job."

Mr. Wu gasped. "How did you know that?"

"Any other teacher would have tried to preach their anti-gay views. You're too accepting."

"Luhan, don't lie to me." Mr. Wu's eyes narrowed.

"Fine, I heard you talking to someone on the phone," Luhan admitted. "But that's beside the point."

Luhan walked behind the desk and wrapped his arms around his teacher's torso. "I want you, Mr. Wu."

"Luhan, are you aware of how illegal this is?"

Luhan giggled. "That's what makes it so fun, Mr. Wu." His hands traveled up the elder's shirt. "I know you want me, too."

"Get off me."

"No."

"Now!"

Luhan simply stood on his toes and pressed his lips to his teacher's neck. He nipped and until Mr. Wu moaned. The taller man turned around pinned Luhan against his desk. "Fine. But if we're going to play this game, we play it my way."

"Fine." Luhan winked.

"That starts with you calling me Kris."

"Keu-ri-seu," his student repeated, the word foreign on his tongue. "Kris. Will you kiss me, Kris?"

Kris responded by crushing his lips to the younger's. Their lips moved in perfect sync. Kris pushed his tongue into Luhan's mouth roughly. The younger male groaned and melted into his teacher's arms. They made our passionately against the deck for a few minutes until Kris felt small hands slipping under his shirt and attempting to pull it off. He broke the kiss to allow him to do so and in turn began ing Luhan's uniform shirt.

"," he cursed when his student began kissing down his chest, stopping at the hem of his pants.

"Do you want me to, Kris?" Luhan asked, staring up at Kris with innocent doe eyes.

Kris moaned. "We shouldn't go this far."

"Why?" Luhan whined. "You obviously have a very big problem and I am very willing to help you." He clutched Kris's clothed crotch.

By this time, Kris was so , he just didn't care. " it," he muttered.

Luhan palmed him through his slacks, earning hard breaths and whimpers from the teacher. "Keep doing that, Luhan."

Luhan did just that, his free hand finding purchase digging his nails into Kris's waist. Kris tangled his hands in the younger's hair, encouraging him to speed up. "Lu, I'm so close!" he cried.

Immediately, Luhan stopped. He stood up and began buttoning his shirt again. He pressed a chaste kiss to his teacher's lips and whispered, "You better get dressed before anyone sees you, Mr. Wu."

And with that, he left, leaving a very flustered and painfully hard Kris Wu in the classroom. Once outside, Luhan stuck his hand out to his waiting friend. "Pay up, ," he giggled.

"Damn." Sehun whistled and handed him a bill. "I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"You thought wrong."

"Did he enjoy it as much as it sounded like he did?"

"I think so," Luhan smirked. "Now come on. I have a problem for you to solve."

*hides in a corner of shame*
This is my first time writing anything this, uh, dirty. Please forgive me. I'm sleep-deprived and this seems like a good idea now but I'll probably delete this later, idk. *hides again*