BaekYeol - Truth or Dare

EXO OTP One-Shots, Short Stories, and More

"Truth or dare, Kai?"

 

"Dare," Kai responded matter-of-factly.

 

Baekhyun pretended to think for a moment even though it was pretty obvious that he was plotting something. "I dare you to sit completely still and let Kyungsoo do whatever he wants to you."

 

Kai's eyes widened. "But, he's evil! Satansoo, remember?"

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo let out cackles simultaneously. Kai groaned but maneuvered into a comfortable position. "Whatever. I'm still the dominant one in this relationship."

 

Chanyeol slammed his head into his hands. He didn't particularly care about this stupid game. He was only playing because Baekhyun asked him to.

 

Kyungsoo climbed onto Kai's lap and slowly began kissing him. His lips and hands trailed all over Kai's body. Sehun watched in interest while covering Luhan's (not so) innocent eyes. Baekhyun was totally engrossed in the ual scene before him while Chanyeol was completely engrossed in him.

 

Oblivious Baekhyun continued to stare at the couple and never looked away. He was broken out of his reverie when Kai swiftly picked up his boyfriend and disappeared into their room. The other boys whooped and catcalled after them. Kai just shot them a smirk before slamming the door.

 

Kris promptly ignored the moans coming from the next room and picked up where the game had left off. Chanyeol groaned and tuned them out until he heard Chen say, "Baek, truth or dare."

 

Chanyeol's head jerked up and he clutched his neck in pain. Everyone looked at him weirdly. He gave them a thumbs up before turning his attention to the object of his desire, Baekhyun. Said man looked at Chen nervously before whispering, "Dare."

 

Chen's grin grew wickedly. "I dare you to call the person you love and confess to them."

 

Chanyeol's heart sank when Baekhyun nervously pulled out his phone and began dialing. I should've known. He's probably calling Taeyeon noona.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when Baekhyun took a deep breath and pressed the call button. Chanyeol closed his eyes and promptly opened them again when his started vibrating. He shakily pulled his phone out of his pocket. He pressed the answer button and lifted the phone to his ear.

 

"H-hello?"

 

"Hey Channie! It's Dara! I was wondering if you were free this weekend," a decidedly female voice said on the other end.

 

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who was frowning at his phone and saying, "She's not answering."

 

Chanyeol felt tears well up in his eyes. "S-sure, Dara," he choked out. "Saturday?"

 

A/N: Aww, it wasn't Baekkie after all. Poor Chanyeol. All's good, though, for ChanDara shippers. Anyway, see you lovelies next time!


















 

Comment if you fell for it. Here's the real ending.

 

"H-hello?"

 

"Channie."

 

He looked up at Baekhyun who was staring at him through tear soaked eyelashes. Both of them broke out into a grin. "Channie," Baekhyun whispered. "I love you."

 

Chanyeol leaned over to him and pressed his lips to the other boy's. "I love you, too."

 

Their lips connected once more in a passionate kiss.

 

"Yah! That wasn't part of the dare, pabos!"

 

A/N: A little April Fools' prank for my readers =)