SooHun - Caught

EXO OTP One-Shots, Short Stories, and More

Pairing: Kyungsoo and Sehun
Genre: Romance, fluff
Length: 1560 words
Rating: PG for some mature words/themes
Summary: I can lose one of two people. I'm just stuck between who it should be. This idea was stuck in my head so I had to write. It's partly based on my relationship with two guys right now (no, I'm not cheating on anyone).

Sehun slams the door behind us, his lips never once leaving mine. I moan into his mouth as he palms my crotch.

"Sehun-ah, we need to stop."

"But Soo, you taste so good," he replies, mouth attacking my neck.

"The others will be here soon."

As if on cue, someone knocks on the door. "Guys, let us in," Baekhyun calls.

Sehun releases me and shoves me towards the room I share with Kai. "What are you doing?"

You have a hickey. Go cover it, he mouths.

Idiot! I mouth back. I slip into my room just as Sehun lets the rest of EXO-K into the dorm. I analyze my neck in the mirror before sorting through my makeup, trying to find concealer. Finding the empty bottle, (really Kai? We don't even have the same skin tone!) I toss it in the garbage and pull out a hoodie. I yank it over my head and head out to meet the rest of the group.

"Hey guys. Sorry, I just had to change," I address the room.

Kai grins at me, motioning for me to sit next to him. I take his offer even though I am way too close to him.

Suho clears his throat. "Guys, I have an announcement to make. we get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!"

Everyone cheers, including Sehun and myself. With free days, everyone will want to go out, allowing me to have my way with Sehun for the whole weekend.

"Also," Suho continues, "EXO-M will be arriving from China in three weeks."

Chanyeol throws a mischievous grin at Suho. "Bet you're excited to see your boyfriend."

Suho flushes red. "He's not my boyfriend!"

"Like hell he isn't," Chanyeol snorts.

"Go to bed! It's eleven o'clock and we have an early practice tomorrow."

A smirking Chanyeol shrugs and heads to his room. Baekhyun follows him, then Suho and Kai. "You use the bathroom first," I say to Kai. "Sehun and I have something to discuss."

"Cool," Kai replies, "but I want to talk to you before we sleep."

I nod and turn back to Sehun. "You ! Someone could've seen it!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Fine, just sleep. I need you in good shape for this weekend," I sigh.

"And why is that?"

"You know why!"

"Fine. Goodnight," he mutters and trudges back to his room.

I head to mine, slipping past Kai into the bathroom so I can change. When I come out, Kai is sitting on his bed.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" I ask.

"Yeah," he replies. "So I know this is a little sudden, but I, uh, I like you. Like, a lot."

Really? I didn't notice, I think sarcastically.

"Oh, wow. I'm so flattered," I say aloud.

Kai blushes furiously. "And I was wondering, since we have the weekend off, do you wanna go to lunch together on Friday"

My heart sinks and my eyes widen. If I went with Kai, Sehun would feel bad. If I said no, Kai would feel bad. If I lied to Sehun, I would feel bad. Everyone would feel bad!

"Um, sure. Why not?" I'm sorry, Sehun.

------------

"Baekhyun tells me you're going on a date."

I whirl around. "You weren't supposed to find out."

"But I did," Sehun snarls. "Why did you lie to me?"

"I couldn't say no to Kai. It would look weird."

He sighs. "Do you like him?"

"No. I love you and you know that."

"Then date me! Not that !" Sehun cries. "I hate seeing you flirt with him!"

"I never flirt with him!"

"Then why were you practically sitting on his lap that day?"

Kai chooses that moment to open the door. "Ready to go, Soo?"

I glare at Sehun. "Yeah, let's go."

-------------

"How was your date?"

"Soo, how did it go?"

"Are you still mad? I'm sorry."

" off," I spit at Sehun.

He grins. "You only swear when you're pretending to be pissed."

"I said, off!"

They say angry is the best ," he smirks. He shoves me into the wall and crushes his lips against mine. We make out feverishly for a few minutes, ending up with Sehun shirtless and his hand down my pants.

"I'm still mad at you," I say.

He smirks. "I know."

-------------

I come out of my room the next morning, only to be met with the disapproving glares of the entire band.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol starts. He sighs. "Why don't you put on some pants first?"

I look down. I'm only in boxers and Sehun's shirt. "."

"And Sehun, a shirt would be nice," Baekhyun chimes in.

I look behind me. Sehun, still shirtless, slips his arms around my waist. "I'm guessing you guys have figured it out then?" he asks.

Suho nods grimly. "You weren't exactly quiet. You're just lucky that Kai went to Taemin's for the night."

Only then do I remember that Kai never came back to the room last night. "Look, Sehun and I never wanted our relationship to go public. I was scared of losing Kai's friendship if I rejected him."

"There's no way he'll even talk to you after I tell him!"

"No, Chanyeol, don't!" I cry. "I'll tell him myself."

"Tell me what?"

Chanyeol glances at Kai and then me, give me a knowing glare. "I, uh, I really enjoyed last night!" I blurt out. That was true, just not with him.

Kai's confused expression splits into a wide smile. "Cool! Maybe we could do that again sometime?"

"Uh, sure."

Kai's smile doesn't vanish as he heads off for a shower. "You idiot!" Baekhyun yells. "He's gonna be so pissed when you tell him."

Suho shakes his head. "Not pissed. Just heartbroken."

-------------

A few days later, I return from our third date. Kai had kissed me when we got out of the car. I ask Suho to switch for the night, giving Kai the excuse of having "not talked to the maknae in so long."

An hour later, I pulled back from our kiss to allow Sehun to yank my shirt off. "Do you think I should tell Kai?"

Sehun pauses his actions abruptly. "Why are you asking this now?"

"He kissed me."

"He what?"

"He kissed me, Sehun," I reply. "I didn't kiss back."

"Good. I think he's better off with someone who actually likes him, like Luhan."

"Good point."

Sehun smirks. "Can I resume?"

"Please."

-------------

Three weeks pass and I continue to date Kai. He brings me flowers and takes me on dates frequently. He would be perfect, except for the fact that he's not Sehun.

EXO-M is arriving today and Suho could not be more thrilled. He and Lay have become the subject of most of Baekhyun and Chanyeol's jokes for the past few days. Secretly, I think he's just glad Kris will be here so he doesn't have to deal with us alone.

Sehun is a little unsure about the whole situation. Suho has made everyone promise to pretend nothing happened, meaning everyone will start shipping him with Luhan again. We have only two hours to cram in anything we want to do before we have to abstain from each other.

Kai has disappeared to visit Taemin and Chanyeol and Baekhyun have gone to get gifts for the Chinese members. Suho is with the manager, picking them up from the airport.

Sehun and I take the opportunity to cuddle and kiss in the empty living room. Chanyeol returns, Baekhyun trailing behind him like a lost puppy. They ignore us completely and head to their own room. We take no notice of them and continue to make out.

Neither of us is paying attention to the door when Kai walks in. He stands, completely stunned, before letting out a low growl. I hear him and pull away.

"Kai, I-"

"Save it," he snaps. He is about to say something else when the door flies open.

"We're here!" Chen shouts. "Happy to see us?"

By now, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have joined us.

"What's going on?" Tao asks.

"You cheated on me!" Kai accuses. He turns to Sehun. "And you! You're my best friend!"

Sehun groans, "See, this is why we should have told him earlier, Soo."

Kai raises an eyebrow. "How long has this been going on?"

"Kai," I start.

"How long?"

"Kai, please."

"How long-"

"Jongin!"

He falls silent. I never use his real name unless I'm angry. "I've been in love with Sehun for a long time."

"Then why did you date me?"

"He didn't want to hurt your feelings," Chanyeol piped up.

"You knew?" Kai shrieks.

Suho nods slowly. "All of you? I can't believe you guys!"

Xiumin looks utterly confused. "What did we miss?"

As Suho fills him and the rest of EXO-M in, Sehun decides to give Kai a piece of his mind. "Look, you can like him all you want but he's mine. We love each other and there's nothing you can do to change that."

A tear slips from Kai's eye. "I think I need to be alone."

He storms off towards our room. Sehun pulls me closer to his chest. Luhan follows Kai and gently laces their hands together. I hear him whisper, "It'll be okay. I'm here for you."

Kai turns and offers Luhan a small smile. "Thanks."

Luhan kisses his cheek softly. "Let's go."