KrisHo - Princess Perfect

EXO OTP One-Shots, Short Stories, and More

KrisHo fluff, as requested by Wattpad user @JackOthOrinNaviMyun

 

Kris fidgeted in his seat. He drummed his fingers against the table. He kicked up his feet and put them back down. Suho watched it all happen.

 

“What do you think is wrong with him?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Suho shrugged. “Maybe he’s just nervous.”

 

“Well now is a perfectly good time to go comfort him,” Kyungsoo replied, shoving his friend towards the taller man.

 

“H-hi, Kris,” Suho stuttered. “I, uh, I noticed that you’re a little distracted.”

 

Kris sighed. “Yeah, I guess I’ve been a little out of it. I’m really scared for the big stage tomorrow.”

 

“Why? We’ve been practicing for months.”
 

“I don’t know. Maybe it has to do with the- Nevermind.”

 

“What?” Suho pressed.

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“No it has to be- Ah!” he yelped when a pair of hands pushed him roughly forward. He fell over, almost knocking over a vase in the process.

 

“Whoa, you okay there?” Two strong hands gripped his waist tightly.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

Kris chuckled. “You should be more careful, princess.”

 

“Princess?” Suho said.

 

“That’s what you look like, lying in my arms like a damsel in distress,” Kris grinned.

 

The smaller man’s face flushed. “Be careful,” Kris whispered. “Any redder and the tomatoes will get jealous.”

 

Suho couldn’t help the little smile that crept onto his face.”I-I really don’t know- Mianhae-”

 

Kris cut him off by swiftly pressing their lips together. “Shh, baby, don’t speak. Let my actions do the talking.”

 

“Jesus Christ, can you get any cheesier?”

 

“Anything for you, milady,” he answered, kissing him more intensely. The kiss quickly grew heated with Suho’s lips parting and Kris’s tongue slipping into his mouth. Their tongues danced together as Suho’s hands slowly made their way around Kris’s neck and tangled themselves in his hair.

 

When Suho finally pulled back due to lack of air, his face had turned completely crimson. Kris grinned. “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes, I like you too’,” he laughed.

 

Suho giggled. “So does this mean we’re boyfriends?” he asked tentatively.

 

“But of course, my darling damsel in distress.”

 

The sound of applause drew their gazes away from each other. Kyungsoo stood in the doorway with Kai. “Good show, guys. Now Kai and I are going out so feel free to use our room if you wanna .”

 

“Do Kyungsoo!” Suho yelled as Kyungsoo slammed the door, cackling as he ran down the hall.

 

-------------

 

Kris pulled his boyfriend closer to his body. "Can I ask you something?" he whispered.

 

"Sure," Suho whispered back. "Why are we whispering?"

 

"Dunno," Kris chuckled. "But why are you so perfect?" he asked, swooping down to plant a kiss on the smaller man's lips.

 

Suho blushed furiously. "I'm not."

 

"Yeah you are. You can sing, dance, cook, and manage a bunch of babies, all while seducing me with your charms."

 

Suho's face turned even redder. Kris kissed him again and he eagerly returned the kiss. Suho whimpered as Kris's tongue forced its way between his lips, exploring his mouth. Kris slipped his hands under Suho's short, tugging at the hem. He flipped them over so he was hovering over the singer. Suho lifted his torso to allow his shirt to be removed with Kris's following soon after.

 

The makeout session quickly grew heated as clothes were removed and their bodies tangled together under the covers. Kris's lips moved across Suho's neck and at his sensitive spot.

 

"Ah! No m-marks, K-kri- !" Suho moaned. Kris continued to and trail his hands down Suho's body towards his-

 

"Out, lovebirds," Kyungsoo interrupted. "Kai and I need the room."

 

Kris quickly jumped off Suho and frantically grabbed their clothes. The pair ran out of the room and collapsed on Kris's bed.

 

-------------

 

“Freaking Satansoo ruins everything,” Suho grumbled as he and Kris settled down on the couch. Neither he nor his boyfriend had gotten much sleep the previous night, what with the noises from the other room.

 

“It’s okay, baby,” Kris laughed.

 

Suho muttered something that sounded an awful lot like “Gonna chop of Kai’s so D.O can’t get any.” Kris simply wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s torso and kissed him passionately.

 

Suho hummed into the kiss, sending vibrations down Kris’s spine. He moaned softly and slid his hands down to Suho’s .

 

Suho slowly began to push Kris's back against the cushions, never once breaking their kiss.

 

“Hey guys? Can I have the couch?” Kyungsoo’s voice filtered in from the doorway. Kris lifted a hand to wave him away.

 

“Guys,” Kyungsoo whined. “I wanna watch a movie.”

 

The couple on the couch continued to make out passionately.

 

“Guys.”

 

“Hello?”

 

Guys!”

 

Still no response.

 

“Fine then,” Kyungsoo grouched. He walked over and seated himself on top of Suho’s back. He the TV and popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth, watching intently with wide eyes.

 

About twenty minutes into the movie, a scream from the main character caused Suho to jump involuntarily and curl up against Kris. The taller man glared at Kyungsoo. “See what you did? You scared him.”

 

Kyungsoo flashed a seemingly innocent smile in return. “Hey, I warned you. Besides, you were too wrapped up in your PDA.”

 

Suho snorted. “At least we’re not up all night ing like rabbits. I heard things last night. Disturbing things.”

 

“Yeah,” Kris agreed. “Who knew you’d be a screamer?”

 

Kyungsoo snickered. “ please, I’m a singer. I’m melodious while getting ed.”

 

“You got that right,” Kai chimed in.

 

“Where did you even come from?” Kris growled.

 

“The shower, washing off the remains of last night.”

 

“Ew, TMI!”

 

Kai grinned wickedly. “Come on, Soo. Round two?”

 

-------------

 

"Suho?"

 

"Yeah?" said man murmured sleepily.

 

"I wanna take you out. Like, on a date."

 

"Where to?"

 

"It's a surprise, so hurry up and get dressed," Kris teased.

 

Suho groaned and rolled out of bed. "Ow!" he complained when he whacked his head on the night table.

 

"You okay, babe?" Kris giggled, pressing a light kiss to his boyfriend's head. "Someone still isn't awake." He wrinkled his nose and said, "And has stinky morning breath. Go brush."

 

When Suho finally freshened his breath and clothed himself decently, he headed out to the living room. "Now what kind of date is so important that you had to get me up on a Saturday?" he grumbled.

 

"Come on," Kris whined. He dragged his boyfriend out to the car and pulled out a scarf.

 

"What's that for?" Suho asked suspiciously. Kris just grinned and tied the fabric around Suho's eyes, shoving him into the car.

 

"Someone's into !" Kyungsoo yelled from the window above them. Kris stuck out his tongue and drove off.

 

After several minutes of loud protests from Suho, they arrived at their destination. "Finally," Suho groaned. He winced as the bright sunlight hit his retinas, then gasped when he saw what Kris had prepared.

 

"Oh my ogiwada!" he exclaimed. He flopped down on the red and white checkered blanket and admired the rows of food in front of him.

 

Kris chuckled and settled down next to him, kissing him softly. "You like?"

 

"I love!" Suho yelled. "It's so pretty! Look at the lake!"

 

"Let's eat," Kris laughed. He picked up a sandwich and delicately pushed it against Suho's mouth.

 

"Kris, I can feed myself," Suho whined cutely.

 

"Don't care, princess."

 

Suho blushed furiously. "Kris! Are you trying to feed me peanut butter?"

 

"Yup."

 

"Ew! You know I hate it!"

 

Kris shrugged and ate the peanut butter. "C'mere," he giggled, attempting to trap Suho in his embrace.

 

"Gross! Go away, PB-Breath," Suho laughed, dodging Kris's attacks.

 

Kris made a stupid kissy face and pushed Suho over. "You know what you get for hating peanut butter?" he growled.

 

"No," Suho whispered. "Please don't- Ah! No, stop!"

 

He burst into uncontrollable laughter as Kris's fingers danced their way across his sides. "Stop- tickling- me!" he gasped between giggles.

 

"Your wish is my command, your highness."

 

Kris leaned over the smaller boy and kissed him fiercely. Repulsed, Suho pulled away. "Ew! Peanut butter!"

 

Kris started laughing and his arms gave out, causing him to collapse on top of Suho's chest. "Kris, get off. You're so heavy," Suho giggled.

 

Kris obliged and rolled off his boyfriend. They both sighed and lay back, staring at the clouds. "Look, Kris, it's a dragon. Like you!"

 

"And there's a princess crown. For you, milady."

 

"Hilarious," Suho chuckled dryly. He continued searching the sky for new shapes. "Look! A dog and an owl and a deer. And that looks like a Pokemon. And-"

 

He looked over at his boyfriend. The taller man's eyes were closed and a hand was strewn across his forehead. Suho giggled at how angelic he looked. A soft quack startled him out of his reverie. "Hey there little guy," he cooed at the duckling.

 

Quack!

 

Another duck joined the first. Then another, and another, and another. The ducks curiously prodded at Kris's legs with their beaks. One was brave enough to crawl onto Kris's stomach, inspiring the others to do the same. Suho, who had been giggling softly the whole time, erupted into shrieks of laughter as a confused Kris woke up with a "Heh?"

 

"What the hell!" he screamed when he discovered the ducks holding a parade on his body. A nearby mother glared at them. "Get them off!"

 

Suho just smirked and kissed him. "Nope! You look cute like this."

 

"Please!"

 

"Nope."

 

"Please, Suho."

 

"Never."

 

"I won't kiss you anymore."

 

Suho shrugged. "I can live with that."

 

He bent down to capture the elder's lips again. Kris was frozen in place. "Please," he pleaded, genuine fear in his eyes.

 

Suho pulled back in surprise. "No way."

 

"Way."

 

He burst out laughing again. "The almighty Kris dragon is afraid of ducks!" he shouted.

 

Kris blushed, completely embarrassed. "Don't tell anyone."

 

Suho feigned shock. "I'd never. At least until I have to blackmail you."

 

Kris groaned. "Please help me."

 

"Fine," the younger sighed. "Off you go, duckies!" He shooed all the ducks off his boyfriend.

 

"Thanks, princess."

 

"No problem. I hope you don't mind being my slave for the next month or so."

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing, darling."

 

Kris smiled. "You know, the reason I was nervous the other day was because I wanted to ask you out. I couldn't ask for a more perfect boyfriend."

 

"I could," Suho joked. He smiled sweetly at Kris. "This is the part where they kiss."

 

Kris laughed. "It sure is."

 

They both leaned in and their lips met in the middle.