HunHan - I Love You

EXO OTP One-Shots, Short Stories, and More

Luhan was sad. Upset. Angry. Furious at his best friend for leaving him with only a hug and a memory. His vision was clouded with tears at the prospect of never seeing Sehun again.

 

The lingering feeling of Sehun's arms wrapped around him was still there. The fuzzy feeling he got from being around Sehun was still there. Sehun's lisp still whispered in Luhan's ears, his scent still touched Luhan's nose.

 

Luhan watched as his best friend handed the security guard his boarding pass and passport. He watched as Sehun removed his jacket, shoes, wallet, and phone from his pocket and placed them in the plastic tray. He watched as Sehun walked through the metal detector without incident. He almost hoped something would detain him.

 

Luhan felt hot, salty tears roll down his cheeks and into his mouth. He blinked rapidly, hoping to clear his heart as well as his eyes. As he stared, hoping he could somehow bring his Sehunnie back to him, the object of his attention turned around. He offered Luhan a sad smile and a half-hearted wave.

 

That's when Luhan snapped. He shoved past the other people in line and ran past the security guard. He completely bypassed the metal detectors, instead choosing to vault over the chair of a luggage screening station. He ignored the shouts of several airport staff members chasing him.

 

Luhan launched himself at Sehun. He wrapped his body around the younger boy and pressed their lips together, not even caring who saw. He stayed that way for two seconds before pulling back and saying, "I love you. Saranghae. I love you!"

 

He was now sobbing uncontrollably. "Saranghae! Don't leave me! Please Sehun!" Luhan clutched the younger's shirt tightly. He kissed him again.

 

"Saranghae! I love you!" he screamed as uniformed guards dragged him off a shocked Sehun. "I love you, Sehun!" he cried desperately.

 

By the time he cleared everything up with security, got banned from the airport for a year, and almost drove his car off a bridge due to the tears marring his vision, he was sure of it. He was sure he heard it. That beautiful voice coming from those beautiful full lips. The barely-there whisper of, "I love you too, Luhan."



A/N: Short and depressing, the first one I ever wrote.