I will protect you

Yes,Master

Sunggyu walked back and forth restlessly.

Ideas ran through his mind.

Myungsoo would be back from the store any minute and he still had nothing go say.

Suddenlly a splash of water hit him in the face.

Sunggyu  gasped and pushed back his hair.

"What the hell!" 

Sungjong stood there with a cup filled with ice cold water.

"Why would you  do that!?" Sunggyu shouted.

"Myungsoo told me if you're acting weird just to throw water in your face." He whispered.

Sunggyu groaned, holding himself back from attacking the fragile boy.

Sunggyu sighed and slowly calmed down, he would just kill Myungsoo when he got home, Sungjong nothing to do with it.

"I'm home " Myungsoo opened the front door happly.

Then suddenlly Sunggyu remembered what he had to tell Myungsoo, it will hut him to tell but he knew he had to.

"Oh Sungjong you're out of bed." Myungsoo felt Sungjong's tempeture, too hot.

"Don't worry, I brought some medicine anyway." He turned and stared a bit confused at Sunggyu.

"Why are you all wet hyung?" He laughed. 

Sunggyu gritted his teeth but decided that it was a mattress to talk to him about latr, now the only thing he wanted to talk to him about was their father.

"Myungsoo come here for a second." Sunggyu took Myungsoo to the corner of the room.

"Myungsoo I got to tell you something about dad." Myungsoo's eyes widened and his lips started to quiver.

 

"Wh- why?" Sunggyu nods.

"He just got released a few hours ago. " Myungsoo legs started to shake but he kept standing up. 

 " But well be safe, I promise."

Promise.

Myungsoo shook his head, he had already heard Sunggyu make that promise but he didn't believe it, it was all a lie.

"No!" Myungsoo pushed Sunggyu away and ran down the hall.

 Grabbinical Sungjong's hand, Myungsoo dragged the younger along with him up the stairs.

It was fair.

He had been through it more then  once and all he wanted was to be Okay agin.

 

"Myungsoo what's wrong?" Sungjong asked innocently,  he had never seen Myungsoo cry before and it worried him.

Myungsoo hugged his legs and sniffled.

"Dad's coming back."

Sungjong hugged Myungsoo, still unsure why Myungsoo would cry over that.

"Did your father do something to you?" Myungsoo quickly shook his head.

He didn't want to scare Sungjong away.

Then Myungsoo took notice of how skinny Sungjong's arms were becoming.

Too sick.

Myungsoo sniffled and distracted himself with the bag.

"I brought some junk food, it'll make gain some weight." Sungjong raised his eyebrow as he pulled otba small bag of Gummy worms.

"You said that you brought medicine." 

"I did, medicine to gain weight." He laughed while struggling to open the bag.

 

Sunggyu stood in the corner.

Head down, he bit his lower lip. 

It wasn't Myungsoo's fault.

He knew how much Myungsoo had been through and the last thing he needed to hear was that their father was coming home.

He promised Myungsoo that they will be safe but lied.

They werent.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm back guys, with another chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy.

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry about not updating!

I got really busy after Ramadan the I forgot I had this book still in my acount.

When I saw it,I got right to work.

So sorry to everyone about being missing from this book all these months.

Won't do it again,promise.