Apologies(2)

Yes,Master

Sungjong's light complexion glowed perfectly in the dark room.

His cheeks, glowing cherry red, his lips still frozen in place.

Myungsoo's eyes matching his very same surprised  expression, both staying very still.

"W-Why do you do that?" Sungjong muttered, dropping his gaze.

Myungsoo too, looked away, facing the roof. "Because, … I love you." His words also stumbling over one another.

When there was a lack of response, he glanced back at the younger.

Anything's beautiful eyes twinkles, his mouth agap as he faces Myungsoo.

"Wh-what?"

He bites his lip and furrowed his eyebrows.

Myungsoo shyly repeated his words, "I-I love you."

Sungjong once again failed to respond, Myungsoo  Sat up, "Do you -"

"You can't, you can't love me" The words had come as a surprise, almost choking Myungsoo.

"Why?"

"You don't know anything about me" the words brought a saddened look on Sungjong's face, Myungsoo wanted to comfort, tell him that it would be alright.

"Then tell me, tell me everything about you, and I'll listen"

Sungjong's eyes widened, he wanted to fall into Myungsoo's arms, tell him everything, to cry and scream without the sounds of laughter taunting, pushing him to the very edge, he wanted to hear he was innocent, he wanted to listen to Myungsoo claiming to love him all day.

But he knew that wasn't possible.

It was never possible.

Myungsoo would never forgive him if he knew about his crimes, the things he did.

 "I can't tell you, but y-"

"Why?" Sungjong glanced at the teen, such interesting eyes and a charming smile, a new look to Sungjong, he'd never seen somebody smile so much without doing an evil deed along with it.

"What I did in the past was disgusting, if I told you,y- … you'd hate me, you would want to kill me." Sungjong's eyes became misty as glanced at the bed, fidgeting with the bed sheets.

Myungsoo placed his hands on Sungjong's shoulder, " fine, if I tell you about me, then you have to tell me what happened, and I promise to listen without judgment, okay"

Sungjong shakes his head, forcing a small chuckle from Myungsoo, who in defense didn't expect that answer.

In the movies they say yes, he thought, well this isn't the movies, this is reality, he'd finished. Sungjong had been hurt, and refused to open up about it, something Myungsoo could relate to.

Myungsoo contemplated about telling Sungjong, sure they were on the same team , but just like Sungjong,Myungsoo was afraid to telling the truth to the other, afraid of judgment, Myungsoo knew that Sungjong wouldn't give any but he still was afraid.

The first time he'd ever e opened up about the matter was to Sungyu, then to Dongwoo, no one else knew, he thought.

Now he had to tell Sungjong as well.

Sungjong Sat very still, he eyes meeting Myungsoo's without saying a word, Myungsoo knew that he had to tell to find out the story that caused the pain behind Sungjong's eyes

I can see you hurting, I've been through the same thing, don't worry I've got you.

"Well…"

_____________

(To be continued) sorry for the short and late update, I promise the next one is longer, and Also Myungsoo's past, kekeke