A new member of the family

Yes,Master

Sunggyu stared at the kid that was sitting on his blue couch.

"Please Hyung, there's bad people after him, and they probablly kill him if we send him back." Myungsoo whined to his older brother.

 " But we don't even know if he's lying or not and if we keep him here then that's just going to bring more trouble for us." Myungsoo pouted and pulled at his brother's sleeve.

Sunggyu stared at the boy on the couch then turned to Myungsoo again.

"Please, please, I'll take good care of him." Sunggyu sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, but if they come around here and ask for him, I''ll give him to them." 

Myungsoo smiled and hugged his brother tightly, knowing the words that his brother spit out wern't true.

Myungsoo went to the boy on the couch and sat next to the boy,who slightlyt moved away.

"Let's name you................Sungjong! You like it right?!" Sungjong nodded slowly.

"I'm Sunggyu, but you can call me Hyung, alright. Well take good care of you." Sungjong shivered at the word that he heard more then a hundred time from his Masters.

" I let him borrow my clothes." Myungsoo pointed to the clothes that were hanging off of Sungjonng's shoulders.

" Well I guess we'll just have to buy him new clothes." Sunggyu laughed and crossed his arms.

" So do you know  how those men that took you look?"  Sunggyu asked, being serious again.

Sungjong nodded and played with the end of his shirt, he was uncomfortable with how close Myungsoo and Sunggyu were. Even though both boys were tewntly feet away from him.

" Well good then you can tell the police how they look and tell them what they did to you." Sungjong shook his head and bit his lip till it bled, he didn't want evrybody to know what had happened to hgim, he didn't even want Myungsoo to find out.

"Why not?" Sungjong just shook his head.

Please.

"Fine you don't have to tell them this early because even we don't know and Myungsoo is the one that saved you.

Myungsoo sighed and left to the kitchen.

Returning, Myungsoo held a plate of Pancakes and eggs.

"This is our family food, and if you want to be part of this family you have to eat it." He smirked and handed the younger the plate of food.

Myungsoo had gotten the food for Sungjong to join the family and also because no child should be lighter then a bag of flowers. 

Both boys watched excitedlly as Sungjong stuffed a fork full of pancakes in his mouth. 

Sungjong's eyes immedattly lit up, he had never had such good food before, even at the orphanage they would only serve them an apple, one slice of toast and a small cup of water, nothing else.

At first Sungjong's body took in the first fork full but when Songjong tried to take another bite his body gave in, it couldn't take in all the new taste and flavours so Sungjong threw up, right on the carpet.

Of course Myungsoo asked if he was Okay but Sunggyu just stood there, shocked. 

His carpit was no longer perfect like he wanted it to.

Ever since the two brothers were young, Sunggyu couldn't even stand to look at things if they weren't perfect, it disgusted him how things wern't perfect, because that's what he was told, that he wasn't perfect and thats what made him creep out when things arn't perfect.

"Earth to Sunggyu." Myungsoo's worried voice brought him back. 

"Hyung please get a bowl,he wont stop throwing up!" Sunggyu stared at the brown liquid for a minute before leaving to the kitchen and returning with a small bowl.

              "I'm no-not feel-ing to well"Sungjong mumered before fainting in Myungsoo's arms. 

 " I think he's to weak from eating so little, he looks sickly. Go bring him upstairs." Sunggyu ruffled Myungsoo's hair and walked way into the bathroom.

Sunggyu sighed and grabbed a bucket of water.

He grabbed a rag . 

He started to wipe away and forgot everything.

 Everything that surronded him disapeared slowly and he was under those sheets again, the sheets that made him imperfect. All the progress he made over the years was long gone and he was just trying to clean, cleaning himself, trying to be perfect again.

"HYUNG!"

Sunggyu turned to the voice.

Myungsoo looked worried, he was just staring at Sunggyu. Worried. Sunggyu had worried him again.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo, did I scare again? I'm really sorry." Sunggyu lowered his head hit down his tears.

"It's Okay hyung, you're not there anymore, just breath."  Sunggyu blew in then blew out quickly.

Myungsoo was right, he was there anymore-they wern't there anymore. They were safe now, away from harm.

"Everything's Okay now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Please comment, subscribe and Upvote for more chapters.

And comment below to get to know what happend to Sunggyu!

Love you guys!