Cry In my arms (short chapter)

Yes,Master

Myungsoo's harshly shook. His fists tighted, droplets of blood, dropping from the sides, and his lips quivered. 

He didn't have the courage to face Sungjong, the look on his face once he found out about Myungsoo's past life, he'd stared n at the bed sheets below him.

All he could do was mutter, trying to calm his nerves.

"I was just a kid"

He'd repeatedly slam his fist on the bed, shaking his head. "I was just a kid"

A warm hand reached over, caressing his red cheeks, warming his cold face, Myungsoo glanced over to see Sungjong, sitting upright across him.

He didn't smile, he understood. "Don't cry" his voice was soft, comforting. "Please don't cry" Myungsoo place his hand over His, nodding slowly as he stared deeply into Sungjong's beautiful eyes, something about them had read sadness, but they were warm and caring.

"Don't cry" He begged.

"Why?"

Silence.

"Because I love you"

Sungjong closed his eyes, coming closely to Myungsoo, he gently wiped away the tears.Sungjong whispered"I love you" He once again connected their lips together, Their breathing aligning with one another.

The room was quiet and Myungsoo could feel the moonlight beaming through the Windows, making out the shadowy figures on the wall.

Something's lips were soft as they were the first time, and when they had finally pulled away, Myungsoo had wished the moment was longer.

Sungjong blushed, nervously biting the bottom of his lip , while Myungsoo scratched the back of his head.

No one had said anything as they both were lost of words, the night was still young but the boys could only think of lying down, If the other didn't mind.

They faced opposite ways, Myungsoo faced the door, it was cracked open and control's shadowy figure stood outside of it, the two made eye contact and Myungsoo realized he'd never seen songyeol so angry before. He wanted to say something but Songyeol stormed away.

"Myungsoo?"

A final call from Sungjong.

"Yes"

"I lied,please love me"

"Will you still love me?"

Myungsoo glanced over his should, watching as Sungjong turned over and stuffed his head into Myungsoo's back, "please"

"Of course"

"Of course I will still love you"