The livingroom

Yes,Master

Myungsoo shifted uncomfortbly.

"Hurry up Juju." He whined and dug his hands pockets, taking out his phone, Myungsoo swiped across the screen. He was trying so hard to distract himseslf from seeing his dog taking her time and using the bathroom. 

"Finally, you're done." Myungsoo walked away with Juju in the lead, leading them both home.

Home.

Home for Myungsoo was a house that was close to the city,so people walked by the house and cars drove by but there weren't alot of  tarrfic, which Myungsoo was proud of. 

Upon arriving home, Myungsoo took his keys out but paused when he realized that his front door was open, Myungsoo gulped and remembered why Sunggyu had always told him to double check the lock before leaving.

Juju imdentlly started barking at the door before running in. Myungsoo stepped in the house quitly and  looked around, he didn't want walk right in a robbery. "Hello?" There was no no respons, and the only noise the was in the house was Juju barking at whatever she found.

Myungsoo blew his cheeks and grabbed a knife -for protection from whoever was in the house.

Protection.

Myungsoo saw a shedow, but the shadow wasn't moving. In fact the shadow was lying down. Myungsoo stepped closer and stuck the knife out.

"Who are you?' Myungsoo stuttered and tried to see who the shadow belonged to.

No answer.

Myungsoo reached for the light switch on the wall. 

The shadow belong to a body curled up on his couch, a boy.

The boy was trembling and his eyes were forced shut, his right eye was covered with bloody dirty bandages. 

He was fainted.

"Juju stop

His dog stopped barking but started sniffing the body instead.

Myungsoo stepped closer to the body and touched his shoulder, the boy winced and curled up tighter.

If that was even possible. 

"Are you okay?"  Myungsoo asked knowing that he wasn't going to recieve an answer.

Myungsoo didn't know what do to so he quickly locked the front door and called  Sunggyu, when there was no answer on the line Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration and turned to make sure the boy was still lying there on the couch.

Myungsoo took a deep breath and went to the body and slowly lifted it up. 

Myungsoo carried himup stair up0 on his back and noted that the body was light, lighter then Juju if Myungsooo dared to say.

The ninteen year old dropped the boy on thebed and dropped to the floor.

He didn't want to undress him and change his clothes so Myungsoo decided to leave the boy sleeping till tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Myungsoo gaspeed when he remembered that Sunggyu was coming home tommorrow and Myungsoo had to make sure the house was perfect for his older brother.

Myungsoo scoffed upon remembering that his brother was a perfectionish and liked to keep everything perfect.

So Myungsoo got to work on the house, he tried be as quiet as possible for the sleeping person upstairs.

 

----------------------

Myungsoo woke up on the couch, his back aching. 

His head throbbing with a haed ach from staying up all night cleaning for Sunggyu.

Hearing ruffling myungsoo sat up and turned around quiclky.

The boy from last night was standing there, his head lowered and fist clinched. He was mumbling somthing under his breath. 

"Myungsoo got up and looked questionly at the boy, trying to make out the quiet words.

"Hello... umm what were doing in my house last night?" The boy's head was kept down but  Myungsoo could tell that the boy was thinking of excuses.

"It's Okay you can tell me, I won't get mad at  you I promise." Myungsoo reussred. 

Suddennly the boy dropped on his knees and looked at Myungsoo .  

"I'm so- sorry Sir, I  didn't kno- know that you lived he- here, I pro- promise. I won't do it aga again please don't b- beat m-me!" His eyes or eye looked so frieghtened. 

Please.

Myungsoo was suprised bythe sudden gesture.

"Please get up, I won't beat you." The boy slowly got up, as if he was ready to run  at any minute.

"Where are you from, where are you parents and how old are you?" Myungsoo asked stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I don't know where I'm from Sir, Idon't have parents Sir and I'm fifteen Sir." Myungsoo was taken back with answers and the fact that this Fifteen year old boy calling him Sir.

The door rang and Myungsoo looked at the boy then the door. 

"Please don't tell them I'm here, I beg you I'll do anything." The boy pleaded.

Myungsoo nodded and went and answered the door, pretending that nothing happened.

"Excuse me young man, have you seen my son. He ran away from home again and he likes strting trouble." A man asked with killing smile.

Myungsoo shook his head and pouted. "No sir, no kids around here, my dog is a sniffer I think she wuld have sniffed him out by now, but I will get back to you when I do see him." 

The man smile, nodded and walked away.

"He's gone." Myungsoo walked back to the boy,who suprisingly was still standing there.

"Th- thank you, S-sir." Myungsoo smiled 

"Okay you should take a shower and I'll make breakfast." Myungsoo ran upsatairs and got some clothes and came back .

"Here." myungsoo showed the boy to the bathroo.

Sighing Myungsoo rushed to the Kitchen and made pancakes, since that was his and Sunggyu's favriot thing to eat when Sunggyu was gone for a long trip over seas. 

After a few minutes the boy came down the stairs,dressed in the clothes that Myungsoo let him borrow. 

"Oh You look nice." Myungsoo giggled and pointed at the clothes that wer abit to big for the younger boy.

The door rang again and Myungsoo smiled at the younger.

"Hyung's here!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The end of  Chapter one I hope you guys liked it. 

I took to long I'm sorry but Enjoy!

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more Chapters. As always Comments are loved

Love you guys