My nightmares

Yes,Master

Sunggyu sat at the coffee table, face scrunched up.

His earbuds were nearly falling out of his ears, but he didn't notice, he had a question that was to complicated for him to figure out.

"Sunggyu?" Sunggyu snapped out of his thoughts and stared at the person that had just called him.

His father smiled and placed down a cup of tea in front of the younger.

"You're thinking to hard again."He grinned and took a seat next to Sunggyu.

"Thanks Dad." Sunggyu smiled and sipped his tea.

"Your mother is coming back in about a week and half." Sunggyu nodded and continued trying to solve the question.

"Where is your brother?" His father leaned over the paper and read it slowly.

"Oh Myungsoo and all his friends went to the arcade, he said He'll be back at around 7:30 or something." His father shook his head and started carefully sipping his cup of tea again.

"So that leaves just enough time for us to be alone." Sunggyu looked at his father awkawardly.

His father had never said anything like that before and he just laughed it off.

"For what?" His father's smirk tranformed into a smug smile.

"Follow me." Sunggyu followed behind his father as told, all the way to his father's office room.

Sunggyu's body started to feel weak and he started feeling woozy.

"Dad I'm not fe-" Sunggyu dropped down on floor.

His father floated over his body and slowly carresed Sunggyu's face.

"Dad what are you doing?" Sunggyu couldn't even control himself, his body was to weak and he could hardely speak.

"You know for a long time now, I've been thinking about you." His father giggled as he started removing his and Sunggyu's clothing.

Dad please, I don't want to." Sunggyu whimpered as his father down his neck.

His father grabbed some sheets and covered his and Sunggyu's bodies.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt at all."

__________

 

Sunggyu laid there with blood dripping down his legs.

His body hurt and he felt numb, and he felt as if he was going to die.

The door opened and Myungsoo's head peaked in.

"Hyung?" His face looked flushed as he made his way to Sunggyu.

"Hyung what happened?" Myungsoo helped Sunggyu up as he stared at all the scratchs on his brother's body.

"Dad, he- he." Sunggyu cried and hugged Myungsoo.

"Dad left to the store." Myungsoo wiped his brother's tears and pet his head.

"He did it to me too." Sunggyu gasped and shook his head.

"When?"

" Last year, he told me not to tell."

Myungsoo helped Sunggyu up and dragged him to the bathroom. "I'm calling the police." 

Sunggyu sat in the tub with his legs placed against hi chest.

He felt disguesting and used. He felt sticky and wet at this point and all he wanted to do was get clean- become perfect again.

Grabbing the scrub, Sunggyu wiped everything away and didn't stop intall he couldn't take it anymore.

Sunggyu closed his eyes and just slept.

There were police sirens outside, Sunggyu woke up and got dressed.

" Myungsoo?"

There were three police officers outside and his father was in cuffs.

"Sunggyu!" His father called and smirked.

"Remeber this, you never be perfect again." He shouted as he was stuffed into the police car.

And that's all Sunggyu ever wanted to be.

Perfect.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This wil be the last chapter I will be uploading since Ramadan is coming tomorrow.

I hope you guys are happy.

This chapter is only about what happened to Sunggyu , I wanted to write it before I take a month and a few days off of writing.

I have more fanfics coming up after I come back.

Coming up fanfics:

Idenity

Perfect Life.

My love for him.

Coming up chapters for this book:

I will protect you

Love

Well bye guys.

Love you guys