Seeing you

Yes,Master

"Well how about this one." Myungsoo handed Sungjong another pair of jeans.

"Thank you." Sungjong mumbled for the tenth time in a row and thankfully took the jeans from the older.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were bringing Sungjong out for clothes shopping.

This was the first time anyone had brought Sungjong out anywhere besides illegal underground parties.

Sungjong shuffled into the dressing room and quickly changed himself with the help of the mirror, staring into the mirror Sungjong couldn't help but frown at it. His body was cut and scarred. Just as his old masters had wanted him to be- made him to be. They didn't even think about Sungjong's feelings when they did it to him, they just did it selfishly to him.

"Sungjong?" Myungsoo knocked on the stall door.

Sungjong shook out of his thoughts.

"Sorry." Sungjong mumbled as he stepped out of the stall and lowered his head.

​"Nah It's nothing, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. So lets see are they a good fit?" Myungsoo asked staring at the younger's slim legs.

"Okay that's it right, now at least we have the clothes settled, next we have to get that hair done." Myungsoo chuckled fakely.

This wasn't right. Sungjong was to skinny for his own good. When they went shopping for clothes; Sungjong could only fit the petite size and even that, they had the add a few belts to the mix. And this worried Myungsoo alot because if Sungjong dropped one more pound he would probably die, so Myungsoo's new mission was to keep Myungsoo alive as much as possiable, though that was going to be quit hard since evryrtime Sungjong puts a drop a food down his throat he would just puke it back up.

Sunggyu stared at his phone screen, not really wanting to be here. He did it for Sungjong of course but he wished the two would just hurry up. Sunggyu looked around the store and sighed in relife, he wasn't here today.

"Sunggyu?" A familiar voice shouted from across the room.

Sungyu gulped as the boy that had shouted out to him earier made his way towards him.

Sunggyu wished he could just run away, as usal run away.

"Hyung, I hav'nt seen you in quit a while, how have you been?" The boy ha da bright smile that brightened the room up and that's what Sunggyu hated.

"Yeah it's fine Woohyun." Sunnggyu smiled shyly at the younger, he just really wanted to get out of there- that room withh Woohyun.

It wasn't like he hated Woohyun or anything, in fact it was the oppisite ,he very much loved Woohyun and that's why he didn't want to be there- with him. Woohyun always smiled even at the hardest time.

Myungsoo and Sungjong came back with the clothes.

"Hyung we're done,let's go eat lunch. Myungsoo kind of demanded from his hyung.st

"Oh, Myung, long time no see." Woohyun smiled and waved at the younger before realizing Sungjoing behind Myungsoo.

"Oh, hello who is this." Myungsoo stared at Sungjong before introducing him Woohyun.

"This is Sungjong, he's our new little brother. We were just taking him clothes shopping." Myungsoo smiled and Woohyun stuck his hand out for Sungjong to shake.

Myungsoo stood in front of the younger protectivly." He's shy." He smiled.

Woohyun understood and went back to paying attention to Sunggyu.

"Can I join you guys for lunch?"  Sunggyu shrugged and led the all to the lunch station that was set inn the middle of the mall. And while Myungsoo sat on one side of the table and tried helping  Sungjong eat without puking, Sunggyu and Woohyun sat across from them.

"So it's been awhile, is Myungsoo still having those seizures?" Sunggyu  shook his head. "No but the doctor still wants to see him for his health." He sighed and stared awkwardly as Myungsoo tried bribing Sungjong into having more food. 

"And what about you, you still look you need some sleep." Woohyun  smiled.

"I'm fine, sometimes I have a few nightmares, but I'm holding up fine. And now we have a  we brother and he has his own problems." Woohyun nodded in agreement to him and ate anot her price of frie.

"You know I'very been meaning  to talk to you. " Sunggyu turned to Woohyun in a questioned look.

 "It's not the right place for it right now but I really want to talk, maybe later!" Sunggyu  shrugged and finished eating his meal.

Honestly Sunggyu didn't want to hear what Sunggyu had to say. Hoya had  called him a few days ago about howhat Dongwoo had hinted to him that Sunggyu had a secret crush on him. 

Well that was it for Sunggyu, he never wanted to see Woohyun again, especially if it was about the crush.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of this chapter.  

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, ALL of my younger siblings are graduating this week and next week since i've been really busy.🎓💐😩😧😁

So please forgive  me, I tried.😓

Plus I havery two more stories in mind, and I want to write them so I uploaded  a new chapter on the stories,  so you can read while I write intro to the stories.

And I am getting my split ends cut soon! 💇

😩🙆💐💇😱😓😊😐🎓💕☺💐🙆😩😧😁