Pink

Yes,Master

Songyeol grunted, resting his head on the door, he contemplated with himself, he shut his eyes tightly, he could still picture Sungjong with Myungsoo, his Myungsoo, Sungjong's lips over Myungsoo's, then lying with him, with Myungsoo.

"I hate him"

It wasn't fair, after all these years, waiting, waiting for Myungsoo, Sungjong just came and swept Myungsoo away, in an instant  snatched him away, 

"Songyeol, come on" Hoya shouted from below. He opened the door, taking in the scene. Myungsoo's arms embraced Sungjong tightly 

Myungsoo woke up, surprised to see Songyeol in the doorway again. "Songyeol?" The door slammed close and Songyeol ran down stairs.

He rushed past the adults sitting at the table and into the bathroom. "Songyeol, what's the matter?" He couldn't answer, his body shaking from pain, his hands unconsciously covering his mouth as the tears flowed down his face.

Songyeol couldn't beath, his throat felt dry, his blood boiled as the memory burned through him like a sharp sword, he couldn't help but want to hurt the younger boy, scream at the both of them, beg whatever power he had left in his head to take back that moment, to wake from this horrid nightmare.

Woohyun  knocked at the bathroom door, "Songyeol?'"He was worried, which was never a good sign, he didnt wait for his brother to answer before knocking again, "What's the matter Songyeol?" 

Songyeol knew that once he opened the door, there would be an audience waiting for him, most likely Myungsoo would be there, he'd want a chance to speak to Songyeol, a chance Songyeol wasn't willing to give him. 

Woohyun  had tried to knock again when Songyeol snatched open the door, he couldnt hide the saddness away from his own brother, Songyeol glared at Myungsoo, he still was dressed in his yesterday clothing, he hadnt had a chance Into his Pajamas because he'd spent returning hours sitting alongside Sungjong's bed, awaiting for his awakening, and when Sungjong had finally awakened, Myungsoo had spent his time comforting the boy

"Hyung make them leave! Please, Woohyun make them leave!" He cried, Myungsoo placed his arm on Songyeol's shoulder, "Don't touch me!" He cried, pushing his arm away, "leave!" He hissed. Myungsoo seemed hurt yet understanding, backing off slowly.

Songyeol spotted Sungjong on the stairs, he stared at the elder boy, at loss of words, unsuspecting to what the problem was, he wanted to know why Songyeol was showing so much hate towards him, had he done something wrong, Songyeol just glared at him, disgusted and filled with anger towards the boy, being sure that if his older brother hadn't been holding back, he would lunge toward the boy, attack him and make him apologize for making Myungsoo break his heart.

Myungsoo climbed back up the stairs, clasping Sungjong's shoulder, this once the boy didn't flinch, he faced the other boy, "Why is Songyeol upset?" The other boy just shook his head, leading him back into the bedroom.

"Did I do something wrong?" Myungsoo shook his head, don't worry about it, he's not upset at you, you didn't do anything, he's upset with me" 

"What Did you do?" Sunggyu opened the door, Dongwoo in presuit. Both boys took a seat on Myungsoo's makeshift bed, sitting across fromthetwo young boys. Myungsoo motioned for thwm to leave, but they weren't leaving without an explanation for Songyeol's tanturam. "What happened?" Sunggyu hissed through his teeth.

Myungsoo sighed, "Last night me and Sungjong..." he drifted, but the other boys caugh the on quickly, all four boys blusing the situation at hand, they needed no further explanation, they both got up and left out the door.

Dongwoo returned, motioning for Myungsoo to come. Sungjong sat on the bed, avoiding to look at the boys as they whispered away in the hall, he too was a bit embarrassed about last night's occurance, yet he felt joy and happiness once he thought about it, he didn't regret one minute of it.

Myungsoo returned, face pale as he slowly closed the door behind him, he took a seat besides Sungjong, he began, "That man that came to the house was my father he was the one that hurt me and Sunggyu,.," Sungjong saw where this was going, he bEagan shaking his head, "Myung..."

"When you saw him you had a panick attack." Tears stormed Sungjong's eyes, he felt his heart drop, his tongue felt thick, Myungsoo's voice was stern, "How do you know my father sungjong?" G

The boy's hand shook, face pale, the images of the hell hole he was in trapped in was back, haunting him, death denying access to end it all, the baby

How could he forget the baby, crying, begging like him, then utter silence, his heart stung;a sharp pain peircing him, Peircings his tongue, threating him to speak once again of his story of woe and pain, Sungjong stared at Myungsoo, it was time to give it up, his lips opened at some extra began.

"There was a baby"