I need you, I really do

Yes,Master

Sungjong woke up with a throbbing headache.

Suddenly he was back in that room.

His eyes were covered with a wet peice of cloth.

His hands were chained down with old rusted chains just like before.

It was cold even though he was sweating.

Sungjong could hear the door opening and people walking in and looming over his body.

"Please." Sungjong mumbled softly.

He could hear his masters laughing at him and cutting him with the knife.

Sungjong screamed and asked for forgivness but they still laughed at him.

Sungjong cried and told them how sorry he was for running away and being a bad boy.

"I wo-won't do I-it again." Sungjong cried and wiggled just to stop the pain.

The bright light flashed through the cloth.

One of his Master's were on top of him agian, placing his hands all the way in Sungjong's pants.

"Please stop!"

Sungjong could hear them shouting something loudly to him, they sounded worried?

Sungjong could feel their bodies looming over his, holding his hands down.

Forcing wet sloppy kisses on his lips and then his neck.

Sungjong just wants it to end, he wants his life to end.

Life.

A hard slap falls across his face, followed by many others. They are slapping him for being such a cry baby again.

Sungjong crys even harder but trys to stop himself but the tears keep flowing.

"SUNGJONG!"

Sungjong springs open his eyes to see no one there but Myungsoo.

Myungsoo is holding him down and asking him things that he just can't procces to answer at the moment.

Sunggyu is at the door with the phone placed next to his ears.

"Sungjong are you Okay?" Myungsoo asks softly.

Sungjong focuses his attention back to Myungsoo, he is being held down by Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry hyung." Sungjong starts to cry, this was really emmbarrassing.

"I'm really scared." Sungjong whimpers and Myungsoo brings him in for a hug.

"It's alright, your safe now."

His Master's wern't there, they hurt him and left.

But Sungjong was back in the house with Sunggyu and Myunngsoo.

Safe.

No one spoke about what accored last night in Sungjong's room.

They pretended as if nothing had just happened.

But Sungjong knew that  Sunggyu would soon start to ask him questions about his old life, about his Masters.

"Are you Okay now?" Myungsoo asks.

Myungsoo hadn't left Sungjong's side since he had woke up, and Sungjong was glad that the older was there for him.

Sunggyu came back with three cups of tea and set it on the edge of the bed.

"You want to tell us what happened earlier..... what the nightmare was about?"

Sungjong at first didn't respond but decided that this day was going to come anyway, and they were going to find out one day.

"I'm going to record this for the police, Okay." Sunggyu pulled out a recorder and a peice of paper.

"When did they get to you?"

"When I was little my mother was very sick and we had no money, so one day these men came to our house and told my dad that they would by me. The next morning they came back and brought me from my dad." Sungjong started.

" And how old were you at the time?" 

" Six."

" And how old are you now?"

"So it's been ten years since they have kept you with them."

Sungjong nodded and lowered his head.

"Myungsoo I'm not sure if you want to stay for the next few questions."

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and nodded. "I'll be fine, plus Sungjong needs me."

"And what did they do when you were with them?"

Sungjong froze before answering slowly.

"Th-they would tie me down onto a metal bed an-and cover m-my eyes with a rag and then they would cut me an-and......................"

Sungjong stopped and bit his lower lip, afraid to continue.

"And what?" Sunggyu incouraged for the younger to go on.

"And th-en they would take turns and me. then they would record it." Sungjong started to cry again and  Myungsoo started to cough out of disgust.

"I'm sorry, but did they do anything else?" Sunggyu asked a bit upset about what he had just heard.

"Once a month they would bring me too these parties and I would have to dress up........... and they would put me on display  with chains. "

Sunggyu noddded and sighed.

"Did -"

"Can we stop now?" Sungjong asked, quickly getting up and leaving the room.

"Those bastards." Myungsoo scoffed and left the room right after Sungjong.

Sunggyu read over the paper again and remembered Sungjong's answers and how much pain he must have gonr through. Then Sunggyu remembered about everything he and Myungsoo had gone through.

RING!

Sunggyu picked up his phone to see his father's prosecutor.

Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, he hadn't talked to her for over five years and he wanted to know why she was calling all of a sudden after eight years.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sunggyu I have very bad news conserning your  father." Sunggyu held his breath.

He knew this day was going to come one day but he didn't expect it so early.

"Your father has been released out of prison." A she sighed.

Dropping the phone, Sunggyu gasped.

"Dad.

___________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter,it was so razy.

And the ending was soppused to be the beggenig to the next chapter.

I hope you guys are excited for the next chapter.

for more chapters:

Subscribe, Upvote and comment.

Please comment!

Love you guys.